Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Prostitution for Food in America

Can you hear that? It's the fall of the western world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Don't confuse america with the rest of the western world, thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit. The Young Turks are idiots.

Deleted
    young turks are scared of Alex Jones.

1776 friends.

"Equality of opportunity"

There is probably a lot of run away teenagers who are running away from abusive parents who resort to prostitution. I would bet it is a real scary scene.

Deleted
    The fall of the western world you say.

...Interdasting.

7+ Year Old Account
    The Great Land of Opportunity. LOL!

Your first mistake was watching the Young Turks. Your second was thinking this is something new in the world.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    The Great Land of Opportunity. LOL!
    Such a valuable and well thought out post. LOL!

Was there any point to this thread or was it just an opportunity for you to create an echo chamber.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Your first mistake was watching the Young Turks. Your second was thinking this is something new in the world.
    Everyone knows it happens in the world, but as many think it happens in the richest country in the world on such a large scale.

What kind of food?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Such a valuable and well thought out post. LOL!

Was there any point to this thread or was it just an opportunity for you to create an echo chamber.
    Possibly just an echo chamber for my own person satisfaction, but I haven't fully decided yet. However, at least I am not the one denying the numbers in the study because I can't accept that my own country is falling to shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holla for a dollar, get live for a five, do something strange for a piece of change....this is nothing new here in my city you see teenage girls "hoe strolling" (prostituting) but the strange thing is that its mostly white girls and even stranger is that most of those girls are runaways from the suburbs who got mad at they parents or got involved in drugs. Its sad because sometimes you see their parents be out there in the ghetto looking for their daughters, trying to bring back home. I remember seeing this one girl who looked like death trying to jump out the moving vehicle because they don't want to go back home or to rehab.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Possibly just an echo chamber for my own person satisfaction, but I haven't fully decided yet. However, at least I am not the one denying the numbers in the study because I can't accept that my own country is falling to shit.
    At this point I'm seriously questioning your reading comprehension and intention of the thread.

But alas I'll leave you to masturbate to fantasies of western civilization collapsing amirite

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Holla for a dollar, get live for a five, do something strange for a piece of change....this is nothing new here in my city you see teenage girls "hoe strolling" (prostituting) but the strange thing is that its mostly white girls and even stranger is that most of those girls are runaways from the suburbs who got mad at they parents or got involved in drugs. Its sad because sometimes you see their parents be out there in the ghetto looking for their daughters, trying to bring back home. I remember seeing this one girl who looked like death trying to jump out the moving vehicle because they don't want to go back home or to rehab.
    Yeah, I do believe some of that happens, but those incidences are probably small. The study says approximately 7 million teenagers. I seriously doubt the majority of them are runaway druggies.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    At this point I'm seriously questioning your reading comprehension and intention of the thread.

But alas I'll leave you to masturbate to fantasies of western civilization collapsing amirite
    Thank you, and will do, but I am not so sure it is a fantasy anymore.

So where do i need to go with some cheeseburgers to take advantage of this?

7+ Year Old Account
    But didn't you know? There's nothing to collapse. As they say, nothing new under the sun....
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I wonder if she ever visits Jisreal. It’s like Isreal, but for Jews.

Read young Turks. Can now ignore. They are like, how you say? The liberal version of faux news.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asiwassaying View Post
    Read young Turks. Can now ignore. They are like, how you say? The liberal version of faux news.
    In some instances they are propaganda and in other instances they are correct. Just like any other news source.