Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Justin doesn't have to live with them. Easy to say when you live in a taxpayer subsidized lily white mansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I'm being dead serious. Maybe go to some lectures at University of Calgary or wherever and educate yourself on the issue as well. We're all Canadians and we need to be united in supporting our country.
    The only thing I support as a Canadian is the proper use of my tax dollars, and my tax dollars are not being used the way I view as appropriate. While our medical system crumbles into the fucking ground, particularly in Ontario with wait lists of over a year for MRI's, CT scans and surgeries, Trudeau is pissing away our hard earned tax dollars feeding and housing a bunch of refugee families with a cost of more than what I make annually. Must be nice to have that kind of luxury while real Canadians struggle to pay their bills, while that fucking cunt Kathleen Wynne keeps raping us on our utility bills and property taxes by jacking them up because she and her predecessor are both retards who should be behind bars for crimes against the citizens of Ontario because they signed financially non-viable hydro contracts to Quebec and Michigan for pennies on the dollar while we get bent over the god damn barrel. Were it not for the fact that Harper was a toxic dickbag and Mulcair an incompetent boob who can't even hold onto being the opposition party, I'd not have voted for Trudeau. He should be imprisoned for not taking care of Canadians first and instead jumped on Merkel's cock to ride the Syrian refugee bandwagon like the douchecanoe that he is.

I'm being dead serious. Maybe go to some lectures at University of Calgary or wherever and educate yourself on the issue as well. We're all Canadians and we need to be united in supporting our country.
    You watched some lecture from someone you can't even name lol.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    You watched some lecture from someone you can't even name lol.
    It was a lecture from Professor P. McProfessorson at the University of Calgary or wherever, a notable scholar on immigration issues.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    It was a lecture from Professor P. McProfessorson at the University of Calgary or wherever, a notable scholar on immigration issues.
    We need a notable scholar on the issues real Canadians face, like the ever increasing debt we face because wages aren't paying value relative to the cost of living while our housing market balloons out of control because our government thinks it should be acceptable to have lax and almost non existent rules for foreign buyers that have no collateral or even a proof of income to pay for said property, and it's messing a lot of shit up, especially in Vancouver. Meanwhile utility prices keep skyrocketing year over year in Ontario because our provincial government are a bunch of scummy fucktards and are ruining us financially. Not to mention the issues that our First Nations people as well as our veterans face, with ever increasing suicide rates, excessive poverty on the reserves as well as former military people becoming homeless because they aren't getting proper mental health care because of consistent budget cuts to all of our medical services. But it's OK though because we are going to pay for a bunch of Syrians to start a new life instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'm being serious. If it was a bad idea the government would have cut the program out a long time ago. I don't know what @Tradewind is on about. His beloved conservatives took in millions of immigrants.

Deleted
    My girlfriends family is Greek...

And let me tell you as a white british guy dat integration can be awkward.

Well, until the tsipouro comes out that is

I'm being serious. If it was a bad idea the government would have cut the program out a long time ago. I don't know what @Tradewind is on about. His beloved conservatives took in millions of immigrants.
    The fact you still have failed to provide any citatuon to your claim other than, some random professor you heard speak at a random university.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    The fact you still have failed to provide any citatuon to your claim other than, some random professor you heard speak at a random university.
    Why should I provide citation for something I heard? I'm sure you guys can easily find more sources supporting my claim. As this isn't a paper for Harvard, I fail to see why I need to provide citations.

Why should I provide citation for something I heard? I'm sure you guys can easily find more sources supporting my claim. As this isn't a paper for Harvard, I fail to see why I need to provide citations.
    Because you said this:

All Canadians benefit from immigration. Only racists are against it. There are so many studies to prove this. Educate yourself.
    So let's see these studies.
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

All Canadians benefit from immigration. Only racists are against it. There are so many studies to prove this. Educate yourself.
    certain people yes but not just anybody. tell me when has canada ever had a mass immigration of muslims?

i love how somebody can compare these syrians to the white immigrants of the past. its fucking amazing... talk about comparing apples to oranges.

Trudeau is courting the Right in order to ensure his continued popularity. Well done!

10+ Year Old Account
    A Government not cutting a programme doesn't mean it is not a bad idea.

Trudeau has proven that he is fine with bad ideas, as shown by him going to a mosque recently, where they forced the three female MPs with him to be treated like second class citizens. He quite obviously approves of treating women as inferiors, clearly demonstrated by him praising the mosque, whilst the female MPs looked on from the cheap seats.

Trudeau currently being the most famous misogynist in the world is not really putting Canada in a good light internationally.

It also reflects poorly on the Queen to be head of state for a nation run by such a raging woman hater as Trudeau and in turn that will strain relations with the UK, where we like women and they are seen as equals. Imagine how Theresa May would feel having to meet Trudeau at an international summit, when she knows full well that he sees her as less than equal, even though she is significantly his superior in international standing. It will be like Berlusconi all over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    My girlfriends family is Greek...

And let me tell you as a white british guy dat integration can be awkward.

Well, until the tsipouro comes out that is
    You are not supposed to drink tsipouro, it is for cleaning toilets.

I don't know what @Tradewind is on about.
    Probably because you've got no clue.

Here's a free bump so Endus can come make your arguments for you.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    certain people yes but not just anybody. tell me when has canada ever had a mass immigration of muslims?

i love how somebody can compare these syrians to the white immigrants of the past. its fucking amazing... talk about comparing apples to oranges.
    Syrians are generally white/caucasian. Not that race is the important part. (Their religion and views are)

Ugh it's common knowledge. Why should they provide a source?
    lol it's obviously not common knowledge, can you not provide a source or?

Typical SJW behaviour, yell shit and hope people believe it enough.

so if Canada is willing to take even more refugees than Merkel, then why not just direct the millions of refugees to Canada? can even unload the rapefugee ones in Europe onto them at the same time.

if that happens then Trump is going to have to build another wall.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judgedredd View Post
    so if Canada is willing to take even more refugees than Merkel, then why not just direct the millions of refugees to Canada? can even unload the rapefugee ones in Europe onto them at the same time.

if that happens then Trump is going to have to build another wall.
    I think Antarctica should be taking in all the refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I think Antarctica should be taking in all the refugees.
    Those penguins deserve better company.

""The first generation is always going to have challenges in integrating,'' Trudeau said during a panel discussion with London Mayor Sadiq Khan."

Yeah there's a difference though.We're way past the "first generation" in Europe. . For all the Muslims trying to integrate into society as a whole, there's huge amounts of second and third generation that have no intention of integrating. In fact, if anything their communities are becoming more and more self-segregated.

Even the vast majority of those from Europe leaving to join ISIS were 2nd/3rd generation Muslims who'd been brought up in Europe hating Europeans and blaming them for any crap in their lives.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!