Thread: Star's Design

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseld View Post
    Perhaps it's there for those who are attuned to court of stars or something?
    I am attuned but can't see it.

Just so we know - what artifact level and what nigthfallen rep are you on guys? I am at 19, 15k to 20 and 7250/21000 rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseld View Post
    I noticed this too and was wondering what it could be. Thing is, there's so much random crap in our class hall so who knows. It's weird that it's targetable though.

Perhaps it's there for those who are attuned to court of stars or something?
    I am 15k into reveredd

Just looked into it, according to wowhead:

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=108897/nightborne-soulstone

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=225832/nightglow-wisp

http://www.wowhead.com/item=141306/wisp-in-a-bottle

Wich comes from a Glimmering Falanaar Treasure Chest.

Perhaps you guys have gotten that?

- - - Updated - - -

I am 20, 28k of 39k, and 15k into revered Nightfallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtaway View Post
    I am attuned but can't see it.

Just so we know - what artifact level and what nigthfallen rep are you on guys? I am at 19, 15k to 20 and 7250/21000 rep.
    I'm level 19 and at 2200/21000. I noticed the orb recently but I might have missed it in the past...

I don't think I've done anything special besides that, nothing I can think of anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I am 15k into reveredd

Just looked into it, according to wowhead:

Wich comes from a Glimmering Falanaar Treasure Chest.

Perhaps you guys have gotten that?

- - - Updated - - -

I am 20, 28k of 39k, and 15k into revered Nightfallen.
    Nope I don't have that.

Herald of the Titans Kuni Zyrekai's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Nightborne Soulstone is recovered during the final class hall questline. I know it's not cool to read quests these days, but come on...

Deleted
    Actually I am 20, just forgot to spent the last point I have gotten Fixed now.
    If you can see it Iseld and have less rep and AP than I do then it must be something else. Maybe a chest, like Doffen suggested?

The Nightborne Soulstone is recovered during the final class hall questline.
    Ok, then why can't I see it? I finished the class hall questline long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    The Nightborne Soulstone is recovered during the final class hall questline. I know it's not cool to read quests these days, but come on...
    Well I don't have it, and I have done it all.

So that was the thing we were getting...

But why don't I have it?

I did the run print thingy it suggests on wowhead, and it was shown as false.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtaway View Post
    Actually I am 20, just forgot to spent the last point I have gotten Fixed now.
    If you can see it Iseld and have less rep and AP than I do then it must be something else. Maybe a chest, like Doffen suggested?

Ok, then why can't I see it? I finished the class hall questline long time ago.
    And you've done the order hall quest line?

nvm, saw your reply just now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Well I don't have it, and I have done it all.

So that was the thing we were getting...

But why don't I have it?

I did the run print thingy it suggests on wowhead, and it was shown as false.
    Are you sure you looked in the right place? Seems weird that you don't have it, since it probably comes from doing the Oculus scenario? If not then that's very strange. But given it's from there I'm beginning to find it unlikely that it's relevant.

I'm pretty sure it's only there when Vargoth isn't away on a mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post
    That would make sense, he's inactive for me so he's always in the class hall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

So I assume every class gets its hidden artefact skin in different ways, however, I watched sodapoppin's stream last night where he got his Monk's hidden artefact from doing a scenario in suramar (the one with the wraths or whatever; you have to turn in ancient mana and stuff). He was pretty surprised as it just happened to be sort of RNG.

Now i'm reading alot of theorycrafting in this thread, but arent you guys making it far more complex than it could potentially be? As this guy got his (for monk tho) just from a big chest at the end of a scenario :P

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    Hey guys,

So I assume every class gets its hidden artefact skin in different ways, however, I watched sodapoppin's stream last night where he got his Monk's hidden artefact from doing a scenario in suramar (the one with the wraths or whatever; you have to turn in ancient mana and stuff). He was pretty surprised as it just happened to be sort of RNG.

Now i'm reading alot of theorycrafting in this thread, but arent you guys making it far more complex than it could potentially be? As this guy got his (for monk tho) just from a big chest at the end of a scenario :P
    Some are complex puzzles while others are very simple (I.E. BM hunter buys theirs from a vendor...). They are completely different for every spec.

It's probably the case that this particular one involves Nighthold in some way, which would explain why nobody can figure it out yet.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2016-09-19 at 01:48 AM.

Hey guys,

Yeah, we probably do^^ I think it will come in Nighthold. But if it does not, it would be fun to be one of those who figured it all out!

About the Soulstone, Vargoth is my combat ally! So thats it I guess.

We don't know much at this point so it's worth exploring all options. It's most likely that it's gated behind something like mythic+, raids or world bosses. I doubt it's Nighthold though, since it won't release until early 2017.

Have you seen how the hidden appearance for retribution paladin is unlocked?

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/5963-Hidden-Artifact-Appearances-A-Note-from-the-WoW-Team-Warlock-Q-A-Followup-DLC-551

Retribution Paladin
    The Heart of Corruption unlocks the Corrupted Ashbringer appearance. The entire process is a reference to a post from ten years ago investigating the Ashbringer.

Make a copy of A Complete Copy of "Nat Pagle's Guide to Extreme Anglin'.":
    Head to Dire Maul and loot A Thoroughly Read Copy of "Nat Pagle's Guide to Extreme Anglin'." from A Dusty Tome
    Head to Alterac Valley and loot Nat Pagle's Guide to Extreme Anglin' from player corpses.
    Somehow convince Sister Elda to combine the parts. (Update: This appears to be tied to Artifact Knowledge level.)
    Kill Nefarian for Head of Nefarian
    Bring these items to Prince Tortheldrin and turn it in.
    Head to the Bulwark in Tirisfal Glades and talk to the traveler who talks about Timolain.
    The Traveler will send you to find Grand Inquisitor Isillien's Journal and read it.
    Get Timolain's Phylactery by killing a slime.
    Summon Timolain and fish up the Shard of Darkness from the Thondroril River.
    Return to Lord Maxwell Tyrosus in your order hall and the final quest, Walking in Shadows, rewards the appearance.
    Sure, its possible ours may simply be gated behind a raid, but it may also be much more than that. Best to just explore the possibilities to make sure we don't miss it.

This has been the view for me for some time.I'm not 100% sure but I feel like it appeared after finishing the quest "Impending Dooooooom!". I could be wrong.

Mine returned "false" as well but the soulstone is visible for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Underbottom View Post

It does seem that way. Just to check, I decided to re-active Vargoth and send him and Esara on a mission. Walked back upstairs to see this.

It must be connected to Archmage Vargoth. After all, he was possessed by Kathra'Natir and then saved. He (Kathra'Natir) was subsequently imprisoned inside the Nightborn Soulstone.
    EDIT: I mean that the soulstone being there or not has to do with Vargoth, not that the Stars' Design is connected to Vargoth.
    Last edited by Paska; 2016-09-19 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Clarification

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure the only gating is AK considerating what you have to do with the Corrupted Ashrbinger and shit like Kosumoth's World quest.

Deleted
    Stars' Design itself probably has nothing to do with Vargoth but there are quite a few things I've noticed in Class Hall that might put loopholes everywhere, for instance Vargoth is obsessed with the timelines themselves so I have more reason to believe it's connected to Timebender's Charge, also on another note, In Hall of the Guardian on the western side where there are 5 chairs and 5 tables with different magic above, ONLY the chair where the FIRE is, can't be interracted with *hint* ...

Deleted
    I don't know if anyone has linked this yet guys, but we made a Discord server where all mages can work together to find our hidden appearances. Feel free to come by and help: https://discord.gg/AdMRq

My pet theory is that there's something only visible at night. Maybe a starry sky's light that illuminates something to be clicked, looted, or killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Paska View Post
    Have you seen how the hidden appearance for retribution paladin is unlocked?

Sure, its possible ours may simply be gated behind a raid, but it may also be much more than that. Best to just explore the possibilities to make sure we don't miss it.

This has been the view for me for some time.I'm not 100% sure but I feel like it appeared after finishing the quest "Impending Dooooooom!". I could be wrong.

Mine returned "false" as well but the soulstone is visible for me.

It does seem that way. Just to check, I decided to re-active Vargoth and send him and Esara on a mission. Walked back upstairs to see this.

It must be connected to Archmage Vargoth. After all, he was possessed by Kathra'Natir and then saved. He (Kathra'Natir) was subsequently imprisoned inside the Nightborn Soulstone.
    EDIT: I mean that the soulstone being there or not has to do with Vargoth, not that the Stars' Design is connected to Vargoth.
    jfc whoever found this out is some kind of wizard

No idea if it related in any way, but I just had an image of Archmage Vargoth appear near Thalyssra. He said: Hey! Over Here! Hit me with your best shot! I had an option to ask him: "What is your source of power", and he gave a buff Archmage Vargoth's Arcane Intellect