Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    This prooves people dont read, i posted that 5 posts up :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    This prooves people dont read, i posted that 5 posts up :/
    proves you didnt click my link, mine send you to the mob in naxx
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Does Tanjin the Ironshaper actually do anything?
    Maybe he's related?

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Putricide had to have been alive once. Maybe his old lab is under a neutral city that he left or one that was overrun by the scourge somewhere?
    I'm 99% sure it's in ICC. Every time I zone in, my game starts downloading files. Only happens in ICC too.

proves you didnt click my link, mine send you to the mob in naxx
    Wow it made such difference, everything is clear now, we should find Mad scientist, not Mad scientist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondray View Post
    Wow it made such difference, everything is clear now, we should find Mad scientist, not Mad scientist.
    please elaborate any better idea, considerin the mob i linked wasnt part of the link he send (since wowwiki is baaaaad), it was worth pointin it out, specially after we also found a updated horseman group and they are linked to KT who is, you guessed it, in naxx
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Has anyone tried using the empty vial from Scholomance near Putricide's table after the fight? It's a stupid idea, but maybe it bottles up the "Drink Me!" and that is the new Drink Me! file?

it was worth pointin it out, specially after we also found a updated horseman group and they are linked to KT who is, you guessed it, in naxx
    Could you link that?

Has anyone tried using the empty vial from Scholomance near Putricide's table after the fight? It's a stupid idea, but maybe it bottles up the "Drink Me!" and that is the new Drink Me! file?
    Think we'll have to wait for the reset, most people have already killed Putricide while trying different stuff
    Last edited by PerryTP; 2016-09-19 at 01:32 AM.

My table no longer offers me the Drink Me! vial so I cannot test my scholomance theory. The vial only stores the Slate transformation while you are wearing it, so if it has any interactions with putricide's abomination costume it will be while you are inside it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    Could you link that?
    the updated horsemans? they been like 10pages ago or somethin like that, this thread is gettin too full

My table no longer offers me the Drink Me! vial so I cannot test my scholomance theory. The vial only stores the Slate transformation while you are wearing it, so if it has any interactions with putricide's abomination costume it will be while you are inside it.
    Tried it and it does not interact with the abomination transformation in any conventional way.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Tried it and it does not interact with the abomination transformation in any conventional way.
    Alright then. thanks. At least that means I might not be locked out til tuesday, not that we'll figure this out before then.

Has anyone scoured the Construct Quarter of *Derp* edit: Naxxramas? Or have any more info on the Horseman theory?
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-19 at 01:49 AM.

the updated horsemans? they been like 10pages ago or somethin like that, this thread is gettin too full
    Gonna be hell finding it then. How are they connected to KT though, do you remember?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    Gonna be hell finding it then. How are they connected to KT though, do you remember?
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=90958/hig...ndros-mograine
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91276/lady-blaumeux
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91274/sir-zeliek
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=91275/thane-korthazz

all added in 7.0.1

"The most powerful death knights within Naxxramas are the four horsemen. They represent the pinnacle of Kel'Thuzad's guard."

Huh... I'd believe those are actually for the frost hidden artifact skin, seems like too much for unholy if they have something to do with Putricide

So we don't know where these new models are in-game?

Quote Originally Posted by SaintDingus View Post
    So we don't know where these new models are in-game?
    What I would assume is that there's a separate instance of Naxx that's set in the vanilla time or even before. Seems logical considering Frost DKs see the ghost of Arthas or whatever on The Broken Isles.

Deleted
    either that or old Kel' is back seeing as we never did find his phylactery and we have to hunt him down and hes got the 4 horsemen with him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valsharia View Post
    either that or old Kel' is back seeing as we never did find his phylactery and we have to hunt him down and hes got the 4 horsemen with him
    What if the four horsemen are in each zone, and the Arthas ghosts are hints at which one it is?

Has anyone maybe roamed around the Broken Isles in ghost form to see if perhaps there's another memory of arthas somewhere in the shadow realm?