Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    The point is... unless legendaries will out of sudden start to rain from the sky
    Likely. Not excessively, but it will become increasingly likely. More are also set to be added, and they've said they'll let you target a specific legendary at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itychy View Post
    Well if that is even remotely true, they've fucked my raid team then, we have exactly Zero. Not a single person.
    The only thing true about that is Blizzard balancing Nighthold around everyone having 1.

Deleted
    I'm fine with low drop chance on legendaries, as long as they remove the overly sub-par ones from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Pinkie View Post
    That's when you go full destiny and add Xur.
    They did hes in Dal.
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=107109/xurios
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I've never understood why people feel entitled to loot. Especially clearly RNG loot. No, you are not being "fucked."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    I remember when you needed a whole guilds, hell even once a whole server's help, to get a legendary. QQ muh legenderpies droprates is bad i wants full legendurries evurry slot 1st week in xpac wtf bliz omg
    Yeah, let's ignore how due to a mistake on Blizzards part some people are rocking 2-3+ legendaries already and soon can equip their second one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I've never understood why people feel entitled to loot. Especially clearly RNG loot. No, you are not being "fucked."
    its not about entitlement ,

there is a chance of them being "fucked" if another raider in the same guild who got lucky with drops take over your spot in your raid because you're not lucky enough.

Quote Originally Posted by JIMM- View Post
    its not about entitlement ,

there is a chance of them being "fucked" if another raider in the same guild who got lucky with drops take over your spot in your raid because you're not lucky enough.
    That could easily happen regardless of the existence of legendary drops. You aren't being "fucked." RNG is RNG. If your RL thinks that raider is better, then so be it.

Thats such a specific, narrow, rare example that it isn't a real argument against legendary.

They said by the time the raid came out everyone would have at least 1 legendary. So unless a huge wave of legendaries goes out tomorrow they flat out lied.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    They said by the time the raid came out everyone would have at least 1 legendary. So unless a huge wave of legendaries goes out tomorrow they flat out lied.
    Nighthold, not Emerald Nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    That could easily happen regardless of the existence of legendary drops. You aren't being "fucked." RNG is RNG. If your RL thinks that raider is better, then so be it.

Thats such a specific, narrow, rare example that it isn't a real argument against legendary.
    its not really that narrow/specific/rare when all blizz does is pushing you to do PvE raiding, at least thats the case in WoD and i see the trend to continue in Legion. and its gonna happen very soon when raid dungeons are out.

the problem arises when that raider is not "better" at the game but "luckier". And there is no reliable way for the unlucky raider to catch up in terms of output number or obtaining that specific legendary the other raider has that makes him a "better" player , lol, because certain legendary items are just that strong and boosts the output number to a completely unachievable level if u dont have it equipped.

i dislike this because this would make ppl lose their raiding spot , etc and lose interest in the game and ultimately force players to quit the game. The legendary cloak and ring in the previous xpacs already caused good, returning players to quit the game because they were unable to compete at all (for a raiding spot) and there is no way to catch up. I dont really want to see it repeating again in this xpac

Personally i like MMO that u can put effort in and have a clear target to work towards, putting a huge power spike behind a slot machine is a big turn off. The artifact system is good because at least players can work towards it, play more n catch up, whereas the legendary system is shit because there is nothing u can do about it and its luck based. Dont have one? get benched and eventually quit.
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2016-09-19 at 03:51 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got my first Legendary today after ten days of Emissary quests.

If you guys keep up with those, I'm sure most of you will at least have your first Legendary by the end of the month.

Its annoying how so many people are expecting a legendary. Just play the game, if you get one, you get one.

More like 5%.. seems to me it's one person per raid team so far.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    "I am completely sure" doesn't really count as proof, but whatever - if you are right, well in my book 20% or 10% are NOT low. Considering I play pretty casually and just hit 110 on my first toon, I wouldn't be surprised if under 50% of the players ARE even 110 and / or in a position to see legendaries drop. I mean..now I am 110, but to unlock worldquests I still have to get friendly with Suramar and Highmountain. And that is where legendaries drop, right? At 110 and while doing 110 content?
    You're literally on this forum every time I drop by and you're rapidly approaching 25,000 posts. Yet you play casually and just hit 110 almost a month into the xpac? This seems like an oxymoron. Unless you just like talking about the game a whole hell of a lot more than you like actually playing it. *shrug*

15+ Year Old Account
    It sure is. None so far yet, despite doing heroics and mythics a lot. So much that I'm pretty much BIS from them, so no more need to visit them again as I don't do them in hopes of Titanforged upgrades. Also done all emissary quests since unlocking world quests and killed almost every rare there is. But not giving up just yet, today's new emissary quests

Speaking of world quests, does the class hall first trait that boosts item upgrade chance from quests affect world quests?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    He's not employed at Blizzard any longer. This is true for some time now. Nonetheless, whoever devised the system it's in the game because the team that manages development approved its existence.
    i think he left in june but was part of legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    [b]there is goddamn high chance that you end up without your dream Best-in-Slot legendary for the whole expansion.
    I kinda feel for you, but on the other hand, where does it say on the box that you will definitely possess your dream Best-in-Slot legendary for the whole expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Speaking of world quests, does the class hall first trait that boosts item upgrade chance from quests affect world quests?
    Nope. They count as repeatable.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Thank god SOMETHING that isn't for vanity is actually rare.