Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Honestly if you think there's grey area or room for confusion with consent, you should not be having sex with anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    There's nothing lamer than asking.
    You look like a sub creepo.

What a shit world.
    There's heaps of sexy ways to ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

"You want to f'uck?"

How hard was that?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Damosapien View Post
    There are a whole series of these, because the reality is any woman can end your life any moment for any or no reason. Especially if you actually had sex with them...
    The first leaves out a critical part of the story, which is that 'nearing ejaculation' was 30 seconds. The picture you've got leaves this out to make the impression that he didn't have time to react.

Given that he was actually set up and the whole thing was a plot to get him jailed, I question why the person who made that image decided to lie-by-omission instead of tell the truth, when the truth is also damning. I can only guess that the story as presented was more useful to bludgeon feminism with. So much for integrity.

And, what is wrong with the second? If you get raped and then have consensual sex afterwards with your rapist, guess what: that's still rape, and still a crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Honestly if you think there's grey area or room for confusion with consent, you should not be having sex with anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

There's heaps of sexy ways to ask.
    Yes, if you're a sub creepo.

Quote Originally Posted by Damosapien View Post
    "Nearing ejaculation".

Quick google of the guy's name, turns out he was convicted of failing to stop having sex within 30 seconds of her withdrawing consent. Half a minute is heaps of time to stop.

It was overturned years later as it was a setup by his ex wife in any case, so it wouldn't have made any difference.

As for the second, I don't even know what your problem is. Like in many rape cases it was her word vs. his, in this case the jury believed her.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, if you're a sub creepo.
    Or if you have an ounce of charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    There's nothing lamer than asking.
    You look like a sub creepo.

What a shit world.
    There's nothing lamer than being reported to the police because you didn't bother to make sure someone wanted to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomi View Post
    There's nothing lamer than being reported to the police because you didn't bother to make sure someone wanted to.
    Have you ever been with a girl in such circumstances?

- - - Updated - - -

"Nearing ejaculation".

Quick google of the guy's name, turns out he was convicted of failing to stop having sex within 30 seconds of her withdrawing consent. Half a minute is heaps of time to stop.

It was overturned years later as it was a setup by his ex wife in any case, so it wouldn't have made any difference.

As for the second, I don't even know what your problem is. Like in many rape cases it was her word vs. his, in this case the jury believed her.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, nothing more charismatic than asking for consent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Nothing gets a woman more dry than asking for permission.
    Same goes for a guy.
    It's almost like this new generation is made of scripted robots who are alien to the concept of body language, reading the mood and spontaneity.

Deleted
    "Nearing ejaculation".

- - - Updated - - -

.... you don't see the scenarios depicted in those pictures as absurd?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Same goes for a guy.
    It's almost like this new generation is made of scripted robots who are alien to the concept of body language, reading the mood and spontaneity.
    Most likely I would guess they never found themselves in the situation. This is a very specific scenario. Not everyone is into one night stands I guess.

But yeah... it's a shit world.

Deleted
    Most likely I would guess they never found themselves in the situation. This is a very specific scenario. Not everyone is into one night stands I guess.

But yeah... it's a shit world.
    Indeed. Never thought I would see the day we agree on something.

/fist bump

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's bizarre that a superstar, former MVP would do something like this!!
    really a smiley face ?
    you put a smiley face there..

its that attitude that kills this these posts ya know , its a serious subject and you go smiley face ( eek ) at the end ...
    now i don't even care what that guy did , all thanks to that eek smiley face comment

**Anyone else following this high profile case?**

NOT ANYMORE ..

try to be serious pls without goofing around

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzudzadzo View Post
    Indeed. Never thought I would see the day we agree on something.

/fist bump
    Ah don't judge me for when I'm trolling you guys

If you think sex after consensual sex and before more consensual sex, without violence or threat, is rape you are either soft in the head or being purposefully obtuse...

Ah don't judge me for when I'm trolling you guys
    Djalil, you beat things with sticks for a living. Girls already look at you as a sub creepo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Djalil, you beat things with sticks for a living. Girls already look at you as a sub creepo.
    Now now you can call us many things. But subs... sir, subs we ain't.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess he rose to the occasion

Deleted
    Jesus Christ almighty
    Last year, a British police department worked with an animation team to clarify sexual consent by comparing it using a cup of tea. The video went viral – even J.K. Rowling shared it.

The video explains that even if people say they want “tea,” they still can change their mind. It also talks about not forcing someone to drink “tea” if they are unconscious.

"Maybe they were conscious when you asked them if they wanted tea, and they said 'yes.' But in the time it took you to boil the kettle, brew the tea and add the milk, they are now unconscious. … Don’t make them drink the tea. … Unconscious people don’t want tea.”
    The fuck like.

Deleted
    I think that it would be good if the people who are supposed to be giving consent would be a bit more than absolutely clear about whether they've given consent or not, because there are more and more of these cases popping up where a violent, forcible rape absolutely didn't occur, and instead the alleged rapist was apparently under the impression that the person they were with actually wanted to have sex.

Yes, both parties should do their utmost to know whether the other party wants to have sex or not, but that knowledge is also dependent on what the other party says and does. People aren't omniscient. If you are giving mixed signals and the other party is mislead into thinking you want to go ahead, then there's some blame to be laid on you as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I think that it would be good if the people who are supposed to be giving consent would be a bit more than absolutely clear about whether they've given consent or not, because there are more and more of these cases popping up where a violent, forcible rape absolutely didn't occur, and instead the alleged rapist was apparently under the impression that the person they were with actually wanted to have sex.

Yes, both parties should do their utmost to know whether the other party wants to have sex or not, but that knowledge is also dependent on what the other party says and does. People aren't omniscient. If you are giving mixed signals and the other party is mislead into thinking you want to go ahead, then there's some blame to be laid on you as well.
    If you're not sure whether they want you to, you probably shouldn't fuck someone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    If you're not sure whether they want you to, you probably shouldn't fuck someone.
    I'm saying that sometimes one party makes it seem like they want to, and the other party is sure that the first party wants to, and then it all ends up in tears because apparently the first party didn't want to after all, but didn't bother to say anything. People should make it clear what they want and what they don't want. Stop playing games and saying "you should know what I want" and "you should make the initiative" and all that BS. Just be blunt and clear about what it is you want and this stuff won't happen.