Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Raid finder loot

So the information for raid finder loot have just hit Front page. CAN we all now PLEASE calm down with how it ruins the game? 835 Item level is nothing. You get daily better stuff from world quest.

So how do you guys find the 835 item level loots from it? personally i think it is if anything underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    So the information for raid finder loot have just hit Front page.
    i thought this information was already known with the "adventurers guide" in game?

I'm completely fine with it - it makes the 5man content a completely viable way of progressing and LFR simply another optional piece of content.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRik View Post
    I'm completely fine with it - it makes the 5man content a completely viable way of progressing and LFR simply another optional piece of content.
    But it wont stop the Wannabe elitist social missfits (Heroic raiders...) wanting it taken away from anyone they deem below them.
    Unfortunately them cunts will always plague this game.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2016-09-19 at 12:09 PM.

Makes LFR pointless TBH. Why would anyone run it when even heroics can drop better bear if you get super lucky with procs. Standard mythic gear is better as well. Should have started LFR at 840 so it's a direct alternative to 5mans.

They might as well remove it since normal is easily puggable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Makes LFR pointless TBH. Why would anyone run it when even heroics can drop better bear if you get super lucky with procs. Standard mythic gear is better as well. Should have started LFR at 840 so it's a direct alternative to 5mans.

Because LFR can drop better if you get super lucky with procs too...

I suspect they will "encourage" players by making LFR a good source of a resource, now or n the future. Valor from LFR in WoD as an example.

Lfr was put in the game so casuals could see the content not so thay could get loot

Deleted

Gearwise same goes for normal mode. The odd slot might get an upgrade but really nothing significant. Even more pointless once we start getting gear from mythic+

Deleted

5mans were replacement for raids, not otherway around^^

LFR still offers the best loot from queueable content.

Quote Originally Posted by yeto View Post
    Lfr was put in the game so casuals could see the content not so thay could get loot
    Getting drops is part of "seeing the content", otherwise people would just watch youtube and unsub.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    Getting drops is part of "seeing the content", otherwise people would just watch youtube and unsub.
    And they will be getting drops. If they want better drops, they need to do the more difficult versions of raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    And they will be getting drops. If they want better drops, they need to do the more difficult versions of raids.
    Yeah, I know, I was just pointing that out

(Besides, LFR gear can proc ultra-rarely up to mythic level, IIRC.)

7+ Year Old Account

1) 5-man mythics are more difficult than LFR raiding, thus should drop better loot. There is no issue here.
    2) It's a good thing if LFR is pointless for those already raiding higher difficulties. The last thing I want/need is another pug grind when I'm already investing hours into mythic difficulty.

Seems shitty that mythics are only 5 ilvls higher, and given how things warforge in this game, seems like a huge fuck you to 5 man groups.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Makes LFR pointless TBH. Why would anyone run it when even heroics can drop better bear if you get super lucky with procs. Standard mythic gear is better as well.

Should have started LFR at 840 so it's a direct alternative to 5mans.
    LFR's primary target audience is people who rely on automated group finding tools. Mythic 5-mans targets people in organised communities and/or people with a fairly high skill level.

In other words, LFR is the raid progression path for those people who limit their dungeons to heroic level, while people who progress to mythic dungeons would progress to normal.

Given that Heroic Dungeon loot is 825, 835 seems to be perfectly appropriate for LFR.

Normal is not easily puggable for everyone. I have participated in LFR to some extent, be it on my main, or with alts, for every single instance since it came out. Which means I have seen first hand the spectrum of players participating therein. While I have no problem with most people in LFR in the LFR context, there are a significant number I would have grave misgivings about pugging with in normal.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Seems shitty that mythics are only 5 ilvls higher, and given how things warforge in this game, seems like a huge fuck you to 5 man groups.
    It would be the case but you are forgetting that casuals most likely won't bother to do content they can't queue for.

LFR loot now has the set bonus - so for someone 840+ in Mythics and moving into Mythic+ / Normal etc, one value of LFR may derive from another chance to get that elusive 2/4 piece.

Quote Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
    LFR loot now has the set bonus - so for someone 840+ in Mythics and moving into Mythic+ / Normal etc, one value of LFR may derive from another chance to get that elusive 2/4 piece.
    It's unlikely to sim higher for many classes vs mythic gear. No one wants to just see the content. They all want gear. Getting better gear from WQ, class hall and 5 mans means no one is going to go into LFR to wipe for crappy gear. It's a waste of development time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Discard View Post
    Because LFR can drop better if you get super lucky with procs too...
    You'd have to be a lot more lucky on LFR gear vs heroic and mythic gear. You might get WF or TF but it doesn't mean it will go to the max ilvl. I've gotten 815 TF gear from em caches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's unlikely to sim higher for many classes vs mythic gear. No one wants to just see the content. They all want gear. Getting better gear from WQ, class hall and 5 mans means no one is going to go into LFR to wipe for crappy gear. It's a waste of development time.
    Lots of generalisation thrown in there.

I guess we'll see when LFR releases whether you'll have to eat your words, but I predict LFR being as popular as ever.