Just made an account to join in on the hunt.

I have a thought on the Frost artifact, I've only managed to read about half of the entire thread so if it's been suggested forgive me.

It was mentioned that Koltira has deciphered something in the past (Koltira and the Language of Death) Could it be possible we need to upgrade him to epic status to unlock his two equipment slots, then give him two relevant items and take him to a specific place that could trigger a quest?

That's my best theory so far.

Where was it mentioned about Koltira and the Language of the dead?

It's a quest literally called "Koltira and the Language of Death" I can't post links but it's on wowhead

Maybe the books that fly to Dalaran are what we need, and they come with the raid?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Has anyone tried using the empty vial from Scholomance near Putricide's table after the fight? It's a stupid idea, but maybe it bottles up the "Drink Me!" and that is the new Drink Me! file?
    nah the new drink me is an alch potion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FellGlint View Post
    Just made an account to join in on the hunt.

I have a thought on the Frost artifact, I've only managed to read about half of the entire thread so if it's been suggested forgive me.

It was mentioned that Koltira has deciphered something in the past (Koltira and the Language of Death) Could it be possible we need to upgrade him to epic status to unlock his two equipment slots, then give him two relevant items and take him to a specific place that could trigger a quest?

That's my best theory so far.
    The language of death is the language used by the scourge. Koltira, being a former member of the scourge, can read it, as should any other death knight of the ebon blade be able to.

The reason Koltira had to decipher it, was that the horde had no other death knights aligned to them to help out, and the reason that player death knights couldn't do it back then, was because then the quests done for Koltira would serve no purpose (also known as blizzard's usual "gameplay over lore" stance).

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Language and http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Language_of_Death

Tomorrow i'll finally be able to begin the Reanimation upgrade, hopefully this'll be the thing needed for the Bonereaper and if it isn't then atleast it'll be one less thing to look at.

just 11 Days left for me. I surely hope we get it soon so you can start building towards the extra skins!

Hello guys, my main spec/loot spec is frost, I did my scenario run on Saturday, as blood, and I got the Maw's hidden skin out of the caches. Do we get them regardless of loot spec, but only according to our current spec? Am a bit confused about how this works.

Quote Originally Posted by ant13 View Post
    Hello guys, my main spec/loot spec is frost, I did my scenario run on Saturday, as blood, and I got the Maw's hidden skin out of the caches. Do we get them regardless of loot spec, but only according to our current spec? Am a bit confused about how this works.
    I got it while using Unholy, however we're not sure because the other 2 have now been found yet. It could be a quest that only shows when you're in the respective spec, it could be an item that drops while you're using that specific spec, or something that only shows up when you're using the intended weapon (as we've seen with the ghost of arthas), nobody knows...

Querpo
    U gotta change that signature
    Its annoying as fk! :P

Someone needs start new thread. With a summary of everything in first post. 128 pages is too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    Someone needs start new thread. With a summary of everything in first post. 128 pages is too long.
    Be that someone?
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Navystylz View Post
    It already exists.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-Skin-RESULTS

I I guess we can forget the journal now, we only find the trigger spell not the book in the internet or can somebody data mining the book?

But this:

"Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel,
    this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned
    into an instrument of death."

makes me feel right fit the journal. Bone Reaper was created by Putricide!
    Last edited by Mashnakh; 2016-09-19 at 08:55 AM.

I now know more lore and history on dk than i know of my own family IRL because of this hidden skin hunt.

Tbh I dont want a hint from blizzard. i think once we get the start part of the hidden skin it will be easy from there.

Deleted
    My theory about this is that the clues we have datamined, previous bosses etc seems connected to the Shadowland/spirit realm. Order missions to the shadowlands involve killing bosses we've defeated in the past like Empress Shek'zeer. Helya is One BI connection, the valkyr another. If we are to find Putricide or the Old Four horsemen, they are there, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    aye its even pinned in the forums

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    aye its even pinned in the forums
    Funny. I only knew it existed from this thread. But I didn't find it again BECAUSE it was stickied and I didn't look up there. Had to use the forum search.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do anyone know where to get Bonesaw appearance for Blood?