Outlaw artifact relics

Hey guys, I got 3 epic artifact relics; 2 at 840, 1 at 835, problem is they don't increase the damage of run through.. I know I can grab 2 artifact relics on the AH that increase run through damage but they are only 805 ilvl, is the loss in ilvl of the artifact worth it for 16% more damage on run through? If I do this I lose 17 ilvls on my artifact weapon.

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Afaik its ilevel->relic stats, could be wrong but thats what I've read

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    Afaik its ilevel->relic stats, could be wrong but thats what I've read
    Apparently that's not the case any more. According to the spreadsheet Seph linked above, some traits, most notably Fatebringer and Fate's Thirst are so strong as to bump the equivalent ilvl by over 60. Therefore relics with those traits are preferable unless another relic is more than 60 ilvls higher. That's my understanding, anyway. It seems a bit counter intuitive, but I guess that's how they're simming at the moment.

Your BIS relics are going to be the Storm relic off 2nd boss of Eye, for Iron Betrug's Vigor from the last boss in Violet, and the spider boss in Arcway for Blood. You can get an 805 BOE blood that will beat anything else outside of Arcway though (Terrorspike).

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Your BIS relics are going to be the Storm relic off 2nd boss of Eye, for Iron Betrug's Vigor from the last boss in Violet, and the spider boss in Arcway for Blood. You can get an 805 BOE blood that will beat anything else outside of Arcway though (Terrorspike).
    you can also get BiS ones from world quests btw

can someone run a new sim of outlaw rogue after the new patch nerf? fates thirst has been nerf down to 6% per lv now

Quote Originally Posted by pyromancerrr View Post
    can someone run a new sim of outlaw rogue after the new patch nerf? fates thirst has been nerf down to 6% per lv now
    Yes, you can.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose