Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Mythic+10 = 865???

Rewards come from a chest at the end of the run, ranging from item level 845 at Mythic 2 to 865 at Mythic 10.

Isnt mythic10 supposed to be higher?

Deleted
    The weekly chest from mythic10 will be higher. It should be on par with mythic raid quality lootz

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Rewards come from a chest at the end of the run, ranging from item level 845 at Mythic 2 to 865 at Mythic 10.

it can proc higher though 865 is base

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post

The weekly chest for obtaining at least mythic+10 rewards 880 loot iirc. Loot from the end of a mythic+10 dungeon will be 860 baseline but of course can titanforge.

will the weekly chest for the first week be capped at 850 as well?(i.e. no reason to clear mythic 10 first week)
    Or will it reward you an 880 at the start of the second week?
    Check out my youtube channel for levelling guides, ancient mana farming spots, mage PoV guides and more!
    Aesthi - Ravencrest EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    will the weekly chest for the first week be capped at 850 as well?(i.e. no reason to clear mythic 10 first week)
    Or will it reward you an 880 at the start of the second week?
    THe weekly chests caps at 865 the first week, so 850 base (mythic+4) is the highest loot you can get the first week.

Deleted
    and the keystones in the chest?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    THe weekly chests caps at 865 the first week, so 850 base (mythic+4) is the highest loot you can get the first week.
    I don't think this is right. The preview doesn't mention any such cap on the weekly chest plus that wouldn't make much sense. The cap is present for the first week only. The weekly chest will not appear until week 2 (as it appears after the weekly reset and is based on your previous weeks best).

10+ Year Old Account
    The weekly chest cap assuming titan forge is 895. Compare that with mythic emerald nightmare (not Night Hold obviously) and you're doing ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

865 is heroic level gear and 2 pieces can drop for the group at the end of the dungeon if you ate that high you will get a weekly chest got 880 which is Mythic level gear. The 865 shit can titanforged and ypu could in theory run them endlessly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    I don't think this is right. The preview doesn't mention any such cap on the weekly chest plus that wouldn't make much sense. The cap is present for the first week only. The weekly chest will not appear until week 2 (as it appears after the weekly reset and is based on your previous weeks best).
    Yeah, okay, I am not completely sure. It's just that the weekly chest is 15 itemlevel higher than the loot from the dungeon, so I assumed if it caps out at 850 the weekly would be 865. But maybe they really look at the highest reached Mythic+ level and give weekly loot according to that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yeah, okay, I am not completely sure. It's just that the weekly chest is 15 itemlevel higher than the loot from the dungeon, so I assumed if it caps out at 850 the weekly would be 865. But maybe they really look at the highest reached Mythic+ level and give weekly loot according to that.
    Well, the 850 cap is only in place the first week so that people can't titanforge to mythic level (880+) gear before mythic comes out the following week And since the first weekly chest will be available in week 2, I can't imagine they will cap it at 850/865, otherwise that will give people no real incentive to try and get higher level stones in week 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    The weekly chest cap assuming titan forge is 895. Compare that with mythic emerald nightmare (not Night Hold obviously) and you're doing ok.
    If you assume titanforged, every level 110 item is 895.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Well, the 850 cap is only in place the first week so that people can't titanforge to mythic level (880+) gear before mythic comes out the following week And since the first weekly chest will be available in week 2, I can't imagine they will cap it at 850/865, otherwise that will give people no real incentive to try and get higher level stones in week 1.
    The cap is only for the base ilevel, it can still war/titanforge higher.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would it reward 880, if it requires less people to coordinate than an actual raid?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Why would it reward 880, if it requires less people to coordinate than an actual raid?
    Because it's meant as an "alternate progression path"(read: extra stuff you have to do outside of raids)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    If you assume titanforged, every level 110 item is 895.

- - - Updated - - -

The cap is only for the base ilevel, it can still war/titanforge higher.
    You are right. I just assumed any titanforges would be capped too like current dungeon loot. That doesn't really make much sense to me though, given that mythic+10 is only 865 base. Hmm

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Preview#mythic

While creatures do not drop loot normally during a Mythic Keystone run, upon completion of the run, players will find a chest containing two high-quality items for the party. The base item level of these rewards starts at item level 845 for Mythic Level 2, and goes all the way up to item level 865 for a Mythic Level 10.

Please note: the end-of-dungeon reward quality will be capped at a base item level of 850 during the first week of the feature’s availability, with the full range of rewards unlocking once Mythic raids have opened the following week
    Basically, chain run mythic +4 rather than go for the higher +10 (but do the +10 once for the end of week chest).

I do hope that they change it away from only 2 items for the whole party though. Sure you can run them over and over, but some places are more difficult and contain up to 5 bosses. Five bosses would normally drop between 5 and 10 items but you are only getting 2 items and it will be significantly harder. They should change it to 1 item per boss at the end or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Because it's meant as an "alternate progression path"(read: extra stuff you have to do outside of raids)
    Oh, well that sucks.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    Has anyone considered that it might be a typo?
    It should be a 5 ilvl increase for each level on your keystone.
    If it just goes up to 865 it would mean you either don't get a 5 ilvl increase anymore or that certain levels on the keystone won't give any upgrades.

I doubt they would release content with no rewards, more effort, same gear as the level you already did?

7+ Year Old Account
    This is going to be very interresting. The mythic+ system is going to either work perfectly or be completly useless I would not be surprised if mythic+ quickly became a boost-me system for higher tier players, who would take money for quickly running people through the system without any loss
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.