Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    Because they want to get to 830+ ilvl gear and cant because such requirements. Maybe?
    Why would I want to take someone that needs 830 ilvl gear?

I do 845+ ilvl group usually using the same armor class so we can gear trade. My average time is just under 2 hours for all mythics, including travel time.

I've helped a few friends in 3 dungeons, HoV (as healer), EoA and DHT (as dps) with pug people as well (830+ ilvl).
    The fucking HoV lasted 32 minutes.
    In EoA and DHT I was the only one pulling 350-400k on bosses while a rogue and balance druid were around 150k-200k, the dungeons lasted 20+ minues each.

Tell me again why would I want to group with garbage like that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post

Why do you need an 845+ mythic group?
    Gear trading to get BiS items and doing all mythics in under 2 hours. Easy as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    In EoA and DHT I was the only one pulling 350-400k on bosses while a rogue and balance druid were around 150k-200k, the dungeons lasted 20+ minues each.
    Oh my god! 20 minutes in a dungeon?! That is disgusting! Players like those should be shot.

Because you don't need 840 gear for a smootb mythic dungeon, just the same way you didn't need 730 for archi normal.
    It simply shows that you are extremely insecure with your leading / raiding skill that you need carries, and in by this you are practically ruining the game for those people who actually need the gear.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-09-19 at 10:25 AM.

Deleted
    Why would I want to take someone that needs 830 ilvl gear?

I do 845+ ilvl group usually using the same armor class so we can gear trade. My average time is just under 2 hours for all mythics, including travel time.

I've helped a few friends in 3 dungeons, HoV (as healer), EoA and DHT (as dps) with pug people as well (830+ ilvl).
    The fucking HoV lasted 32 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Gear trading to get BiS items and doing all mythics in under 2 hours. Easy as that.
    Don't think I have ever seen this much BS in one post! You sir, take the medal for biggest bullshiter about.

Under 2 hours, less than 120 minutes but let's be generous with what you saying and go with 120 minutes. 120 divided by 10 dungeons = 12 minutes per dungeon, including travel time in that. Oh don't have the Suramar ones? Well 120 divided by 8 = 15 minutes per dungeon including travel time.

Yea don't bring that bullshit here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    its no asisnine its the laws of supply and demand - i had the best experience of it in SoO while farmign garosh looms - when i put 585+ req i had those people instantly signing in - when i put lower it took ages to fill the group - same now - people put 840 req because they know there is shitloads of 840 people out there - its your own fault if your gear is lower - jsut yesterday i had !!! 4 x 840+ (differet) pvp missions aviable from WQ + 835 relic - its people's own fault they slack on gearing up

pls for the love of god stop expecting to be able to jump into mythic dungeons straigth after dinging 110 if its not your guild's run.
    That is just a childish statement. It´s hard tot ake the rest serious.

Deleted
    Even that is childish statement, it is the painful truth. Back in the last 3 months of SoO there was enough people with 580+ ilvl that had only the desire to farm the looms.
    Also it is really your own fault if u do not have 840+ ilvl after 2 weeks. Third relic slot help to get over that "threshold" very very easy and you can get it with only 1 week of play. World Quests offer a lot of chances to get warforged and titanforged gear outside of dungeons. And two clears of all 8 dungeons you can be very easy even above 845ilvl. I have 848 ilvl for fire spec and 849 ilvl for arcane spec and I am not even trying. Just clearing 2 dungeons per day and daylie HC dungeon. Do my WQs that award items and relics.

Just play the game. You will have more than 845 ilvl.

And also for the people who say that some "noobs" set ilvl requirements higher than what they have, just because they want carry, the solution of the problem is easy - if you don't see item level restriction below the title do not join. We all know nobody can set the item level requirements higher than what they curently have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    Just play the game. You will have more than 845 ilvl.
    I do. Well almost. It's 844 or 43 can't remember now. Doesn't help, because as many have mantioned before in Eliteland 844 is lower than 830.

i can see why people put high requirements. i healed a EoA mythic and the highest dps on first boss was 150k. the other 3(not including me) were 120k, 110, and 100k. boss kill seriously felt like a lifetime so i left. so now i only look for 840 or higher requirements because i dont wanna heal a mythic dungeon like im solo healing a mythic raid boss.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    i can see why people put high requirements. i healed a EoA mythic and the highest dps on first boss was 150k. the other 3(not including me) were 120k, 110, and 100k. boss kill seriously felt like a lifetime so i left. so now i only look for 840 or higher requirements because i dont wanna heal a mythic dungeon like im solo healing a mythic raid boss.
    I agree. To be fair when people sign for groups, it shows their highest ilvl in bags. You cannot even know what's their real ilvl. What if you require 825 for a decent mythic run, and the player in reality has only 815? It's not like gear is hard to get. If you are not 835+ equipped by now, you are seriously doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    My problem is when the ilevel is equal to exceeds the stuff that drops.

Why do you need an 845+ mythic group?
    because they can simple as that

its quite hillarius atm when even Preach who was for years bashing people for being "unprepared" for raids now is meeting with the same behaviour like and speaks in videos about "ridiculousnes of itlv" when him alike were giving csuals treatment like this for years now - this is how causals were treated for years and are still treated - its nothing new behaviour like this was in game since vanilla

people are dicks for one another and always have been

I had a firemage join my mythic group the other day, who has an average ilvl of 854. Probably one of the better geared mages in the world. He pulling around 200k DPS on average... My 810 enha shaman did more than that on the regular. Ilvl means shit most of the time!

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Because you don't need 840 gear for a smootb mythic dungeon, just the same way you didn't need 730 for archi normal.
    It simply shows that you are extremely insecure with your leading / raiding skill that you need carries, and in by this you are practically ruining the game for those people who actually need the gear.
    its not about insecurity its about effectiveness of clears - if we can take 845 who beg us to let them in WHY would be take 830 ? pls tell me why would you take someone 15-20 itlv lower then 15 other people begging to take them in .

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let me tell you something if you didnt notice. You need to have 1 Healer/Tank you will get literally hundreads damagers above 845+. So why should I choose poorly geared one? And iLvL is only solution for mistakes/lazy people. Dungeons are harder in pug of 5 845+ than 5 friends in 830+.

Just deal with it, create own premade and enjoy the game. Be proactive and not lazy bum whoo needs everything on silver plate. Plus there is no need to rush because you will be playing same content for very long time.

If you can get 830+ gear from kicking a couple squirrels, why would I do a mythic dungeon with someone that can't even do that properly ?

Generally when i set ilvl req's, I look for whats available... and what I, personally, have achieved.

I have no regrets about expecting the same standards from others that I place on myself.

And "sure" an ilvl 820 could be the best player ever, and have great dps. But so could an 840. And the 840 has a higher theoretical performance as *well* as a better track record of chasing down better gear in the same amount of time available.

If you wanna do mythics without doing heroics, do it in a guild group. its not hard, but its also not something I want to carry total randoms through.

Quote Originally Posted by Serzha View Post
    I can only speak for myself, but I have ilvl 852 now and the tank and healer in my group are 848. I usually set the kohl requirement to 840 as we're only really interested in WFed at this point, and don't really want to carry random people. (That said, we do carry guildies frequently).
    It is so sad and disappointing to read things like this. Your items is lower than mine so that means I am carrying you and I do not want to that.

And people keeps going on about the bad community. Here it is right here. No one is really interested in helping others. It is about helping others to help ourselves.

I've helped a few friends in 3 dungeons

Must be nice to be your friend.

Players just need to accept that most players want to group up with people of their own iLvl (or higher).

Obviously, iLvl is not equal to skill, but we don't really have any other quick methods of knowing if a player is qualified for a dungeon/raid unfortunately.

Some people get mad because they want to do something and feel the requirements being put out there are too high. Some get mad because when they see "840+ only no scrubs" they assume that because they're 839 and can't get an invite, you're immediately calling them a scrub even if it's just a case of RNGesus not showing them love on their drops.

There are two things that bother me about the ridiculous item level stuff people ask for; first off, I'm on my second 110 looking for mythics now. My main is 20+ traits into his DPS artifact, 10 into tank artifact, and 849/848 item levels for the specs respectively. My ~828 healing alt can quite easily handle a mythic dungeon in terms of healing, and I've already knocked out about 14 points into his artifact as well as a handful in his Windwalker fists. Even though I know all the fights and, as a healer, I am quite capable of managing the dungeons, I still get declined left and right despite the fact that doing these dungeons at 828 was basically what everyone was wearing for them like a week and a half ago.

The second thing that irritates me (probably even more than the other stuff) is when some idiot lists their group in the Group Finder tool, puts "845+ ONLY NO NOOBS" in his title....and then doesn't put the fucking minimum item level requirement in. It's quite tiring trying to filter through 40 groups when 25 of them want item levels higher than mine but the group leaders were too goddamn stupid to put the item level they wanted in the little box made exactly for that purpose.

If you want to bring a group full of 835/840/845+ players, put that goddamn item level in so I don't have to see your group while I'm searching for one willing to take me along.

Deleted
    When I was 830 on my tank/healer, I asked for 830 dps in the groupfinder. When I hit 845 I asked for 845 dps to join.

This is how things work and it's fine. People shouldnt expext any sort of carry from others imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Players just need to accept that most players want to group up with people of their own iLvl (or higher).

Obviously, iLvl is not equal to skill, but we don't really have any other quick methods of knowing if a player is qualified for a dungeon/raid unfortunately.
    i must be one of the few people that dont fit in to that char i have 3 toons round the 840 mark (got a bit bored of wqs on one char cleared my mythics for the week and moved on to the next) i set the requirements of my grps to 830 sometimes 835 )830 simpply because thats what was needed when i played beta) id happy take an 830 inot nmy grp (unless its a hunter since not a single hunter ive met can use barrage properly but thats for another thread)