Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Arms is a worst version of Retribution.
    I think you have that the other way around since the new judgement system is a lame copy of csmash windows that's been there for 6 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Probably because its effortless to play properly.

Deleted
    Because I like it much better than Arms and because I expect balance to improve significantly in the upcoming balance patch.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because people find it fun? That's literaly the only reason I can think of as it is (almost) the upside of it. For some people. Me personaly, I hate Fury, and have ever since they introduced TG. Actually, I always hated Fury. I don't want to be a "Berserker".

its probably because it performs decent overall. If you refer to dungeons for example the aoe is more consistent even though single target is lower. arms do well on single target and bursts with BS, other than that the damage is lower on trash.

Deleted
    focused rage is an aquiered taste i love fury il only play arms when i have too.

Arms was very inconsistent for me unlike Fury which I know what I'm going to get
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by Tawm View Post
    It's fun. Arms is mind numbing and ironically the most simplistic playstyle (FR) in the game next to BM now.
    Lol, I'm sorry. I had to laugh at this. "Simplistic." I need to laugh again, lol.

I like FR arms, I love the chaos that ensues when you pop Battle cry and proceed to mash every button.

I liked WoD Fury, which for the most part I've seen everyone hated so... I guess that's why I also don't mind tactician procs. And tbh tactician procs aren't nearly as bad as enrage procs were for me.
    -Awesome sig by Darthne-

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Lol, I'm sorry. I had to laugh at this. "Simplistic." I need to laugh again, lol.
    Found another blind arms elitist. FR Arms is literally 2 button + press the flashing CS. I'll stop you before you answer : APM =/= difficulty
    Last edited by Ellianar; 2016-09-19 at 03:48 PM.

I don't like arms because the play style is a bit slow. Fury is more frenetic
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

all casuals play fury because 2x 2hand weapon ... its a casual mainstream class like mage or hunter.. nothing special

I'd play arms but I fall asleep. Just waiting on the inevitable buffs to fury and nerfs to arms.

I tried Arms, and in different phases (Xpacs) of the game I liked Arms. But I've always preferred Dual-wielding over a single 2handed. Currently, I just don't like Arms and I don't get FR build. As a whole, when I push a button I want the result to be my axe smashing something. Not some annoying sound. I actually find Prot more fun than Arms

I liked Fury more back when it was less proc dependent, say Wrath and Cata. Nowadays I either feel awesome or terrible from pull to pull

Quote Originally Posted by Ellianar View Post
    Found another blind arms elitist. FR Arms is literally 2 button + press the flashing CS. I'll stop you before you answer : APM =/= difficulty
    Nah bro, you're so right. Seriously right. Hold on, let me go and faceroll Fury for you.

Haha, I'm sorry this is just too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    i find it more fun to play, i think it looks better than arms, and i have hope that fury will get closer too arms singletarget dps wise in a not too distant future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gephyrophobia View Post
    I'd rather masturbate with sandpaper than play current Arms. Bring back Cata arms and we'll talk.
    Don't do it guy, it's not worth it!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Because the rotation is smooth. Because I like the berserker fantasy. Because it's good in dungeons. Basically, because it's fun.

I mean, the classic Trauma/OP Arms build is also pretty fun, much better than WoD Arms. But I loathe the FR build, it's way too spammy and reminds me of Arms in HFC with 4pc. Everything centered around Mortal Strike at the exclusion of almost everything else. Bleh.

Also, because I haven't been hit on the head enough times to believe Arms will be allowed to top the meters for an entire expansion. We aren't mages or rogues. At best, the FR build is going to be nerfed to be about equivalent of the Trauma/OP build. At worst, Blizzard is going to pull a Gladiator and curbstomp it into insignificance for daring to make warriors think their place is anywhere above the middle of the pack.

So I'm not going to FOTM reroll to Arms, unless the tuning pass comes and Blizzard actually does keep the FR build as it is. Which seems supremely unlikely to me. And even then if my guild is fine with my DPS I'll still stay Fury.

I've played my warrior 2 expansions and enjoyed fury. This expansion Fury is just a fucking RP spec now. Arms is simple but the glorious days of bursting into a CS window(MOP) will never get me bored. I shouldn't really have to explain why, because anyone who played fury in Mop would understand what I mean.

It's pretty simple. Most people who play the game arent min-maxing and playing just for the fun of it.