Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Elff View Post
    I love yours! Any chance for sharing possibly?
    +1. Really like this. Would also like the list of addons.

Can you post your weakauras

Quote Originally Posted by tallulah View Post
    i'll be honest , i dont know how to upload my folder online haha, but
    my addon are
    masque : serenity :square redux
    Bartender4
    Fortexorcist ( Cd bar, secondary splash, etc)
    Grid2 ( for raid frame, because its pretty and customable vs blizz default frame haha)
    quartz ( casting bar)
    sexymap ( map)
    Weakaura 2 ( i can share mine if someone need them, i didint do them all myself)
    Z-perl ( player/target frame)

All theese addons are highly customable, you can set color, font, size

Quote Originally Posted by wunsh View Post
    i dont know how to post a code link on mmo, but you can whisper me on zuljin and ill send you the wa
    Ohhh Deer,Resto shaman in legion

Deleted
    In The UI Malcanthet Posted. What Addon Or Skin is used on the Boss Timers. I made an Account just to ask this, so im unable to PM direct and ask, or post images. Sorry! But Any help is Greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Elff View Post
    I love yours! Any chance for sharing possibly?
    ill upload it on weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Tycheh View Post
    Hey there, what is that addon that is tracking your raid healing cooldowns?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorabull View Post
    In The UI Malcanthet Posted. What Addon Or Skin is used on the Boss Timers. I made an Account just to ask this, so im unable to PM direct and ask, or post images. Sorry! But Any help is Greatly appreciated!
    It's skinned using AddOnSkins and the actual skin in AddOnSkins is AddOnSkins halfbar skin, shows up as option in BigWigs once you have AddOnSkins.

The fonts are Roboto and Roboto_Condensed which you need to put in using a sharedmedia addon if you want the same font.
    Last edited by Malcanthet; 2016-09-25 at 07:01 AM.

Deleted

Still not 100% done, so still abit of work to do :-)
    RedtuzkUI with Weakauras :-)

Out of combat -

In combat -

When im in raid, the party frame disapear and the grid2 shows the raid frame over the skada. I have built this UI back in MoP and i love it ^^.

Raid Frames sit over chat on left, DBM timers run up in between HP bars in the bottom middle.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Malcanthet;42045624]Pretty much done now. Always a WIP though. Enhancement WA's are my reworks of Wordups, all credit to him for those awesome WA's.

any chance to get your interface?

I like having those side bars for toys/mounts/pets and whatever lol.

Deleted
    Thats one awsome UI you have there, really well done.

I just wish Ultimate Shaman UI was still up to date :\

Deleted
    imgur.com/a/9Rpce its not very pretty but its functional and my pc isnt the best so i cant afford to many addons

Quote Originally Posted by Nassori View Post
    any chance to get your interface?
    Here are the ElvUI profiles and the Resto Weak Aura: https://wago.io/p/Malcanthet

You'll need to get the fonts Roboto and Roboto Condensed as well if you want the fonts to look like they do in the picture, you can find those here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...EJOVlozakFQajg

Big Wigs is just styled with AddOnSkins ElvUI Half Bar Skin and fonts are Roboto and Robot Condensed.
    Last edited by Malcanthet; 2017-01-03 at 06:54 AM.

Here's mine, redid my ui last night, still some tweaks to be done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanthet View Post
    Here are the ElvUI profiles and the Resto Weak Aura: https://wago.io/p/Malcanthet

You'll need to get the fonts Roboto and Roboto Condensed as well if you want the fonts to look like they do in the picture, you can find those here:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...EJOVlozakFQajg

Big Wigs is just styled with AddOnSkins ElvUI Half Bar Skin and fonts are Roboto and Robot Condensed.
    Heya, i tried your profile, but alot of the elements where out of position, might be due to diferent resolutions? still you interface is really cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Heya, i tried your profile, but alot of the elements where out of position, might be due to diferent resolutions? still you interface is really cool
    Hmm, I run on 2560x1440 though I did try it on my 1980x1080 and it worked fine, though that was a while back. I know the stance bar was off then. If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you mind sending me a PM with what was out of place and what resolution you run?