Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Anybody Think that Wrath of Azshara Should Have Had Full Health?

Or Perhaps a Raid boss seeing a boss named after a famous bad guy become so weak just seems amusing Sorry if this is breaking the rules.

We did not actually fight Queen Azshara. Also, "should have".

/thread

It's because we interrupted the summoning/ritual/power-up. Which, from a lore perspective, is the ONLY reason we can fight him at all; represented by the low health. Lorewise a full power Wrath was capable of destroying the entire zone and is the reason why it looks the way it does right now, because it did so once in the past.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fight would still be the same length on average whether the bar was full or depleted a bit. Blizzard would tune the fight to be about the same as every other dungeon end boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygames View Post
    Or Perhaps a Raid boss seeing a boss named after a famous bad guy become so weak just seems amusing Sorry if this is breaking the rules.
    Doesn't the fact that he has 5 times more health (but we face him weakened) make him stronger?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Full health would mean it's at it's full strength, and the way that fight goes, until you're in a full geared group that would be raid boss material.

Raid Boss: Azshara herself

Same with Xavius, you fight his shade in a dungeon and himself in a raid.

Deleted
    I'm just annoyed that it puts the boss immediately in execute range so my friend gets to cheese DPS on his warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe not full HP but defenitly harder.

The second last boss, the Beard-King guy (don't remember name) is at least twice as hard as the last boss.
    The third boss, the serpent (don't remember name either) is at least five times as hard as the last boss.

And NO, they are not necessarily hard if you do tacts properly but STILL a lot Harder. Or less easy or w/e.

And that's a shame, last boss should be the big challenge.

That is what makes the fight interesting. Low health means cool use of some game mechanics - executes, auto rip refresh for feral druids etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I'm just annoyed that it puts the boss immediately in execute range so my friend gets to cheese DPS on his warrior.
    But then you get to laugh at him on Helya and and Odyn, it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Nospheratu View Post
    We did not actually fight Queen Azshara. Also, "should have".

/thread
    Did you just /thread your own post?

Are you some kind of psychopath?

7+ Year Old Account
    good thing its a dungeon

The whole point of the dungeon is that Azshara is angry at us for disrupting her forces, so she ordered the summoning of the monstrosity to wipe out the entire continent. We can't fight it at its full power.

10+ Year Old Account
    We interrupted a spell, that is why it was not full health. It was just one of her schemes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Nospheratu View Post
    Also, "should have".

/thread
    Came here for this. Thank you

Deleted
    Please no, shadow is so much fun on that boss.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platscha View Post
    Please no, shadow is so much fun on that boss.
    This. Love going S2M for it and just running around the boss doing insane dps. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    Came here for this. Thank you
    Nope It's should of been not have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why in the world would that annoy you?