Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They're running careful aim because they are A) Clueless B) Casual and don't care.

c)just want to have fun playing a GAME how there choose to. you apear to have missed c so i fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    Half of the time I'm running with CA instead of LW, main reason being to have a Lust pet. In the first 2 weeks it was also great to have a brezz pet.

For raw ST DPS (and 2 targets) its just as good as LW (sometimes worse, sometimes better depending on the proccs but in general just as good). After 3 targets or more its worse tho.

Also its great not needing to respec to do WQ's with a pet; can do shit like doing PvP Tower WQ's in 1 Pull (excluding the Captain).

But obviously everyone with CA is clueless or doesnt care :^)
    Bwuh? Are those not exotic abilities requiring BM anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by natpick View Post
    They're running careful aim because they are A) Clueless B) Casual and don't care.

c)just want to have fun playing a GAME how there choose to. you apear to have missed c so i fixed it for you.
    I agree, my idea of fun is to do less damage as well.

It's funny when people bring up the "fun" or "preference" argument here. Careful Aim doesn't change your rotation, it just gives you a pet, but if it's the pet you're after then you'd obviously pick Steady Focus (which gives you more focus, a pet, and more damage than Careful Aim, seems like a really fun recipe to me).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of bringing the argument "it's fun" to this thread? What does it contribute? The OP obviously doesn't want that as an answer, because it's a useless point, and for anyone else reading it it doesn't help at all.
    start9

Half of the time I'm running with CA instead of LW, main reason being to have a Lust pet. In the first 2 weeks it was also great to have a brezz pet.

For raw ST DPS (and 2 targets) its just as good as LW (sometimes worse, sometimes better depending on the proccs but in general just as good). After 3 targets or more its worse tho.

Also its great not needing to respec to do WQ's with a pet; can do shit like doing PvP Tower WQ's in 1 Pull (excluding the Captain).

But obviously everyone with CA is clueless or doesnt care :^)
    Unless they've added some non-exotic pets with ancient hysteria and battle rez, and I'm pretty sure they haven't, you just completely made that shit up.

Cranes, non-exotic, battle ress.
    Nether Rays, non-exotic, bloodlust.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Cranes, non-exotic, battle ress.
    Nether Rays, non-exotic, bloodlust.
    Have sims been ran on CA vs LW when you are running bloodlust? obviously only going to impact specific mythic groups but still an option that may be viable.

OT: I run CA, Black Arrow, Murder of crows for WQ's just for the lust, cooldown refreshes and upfront damage. but never run it for anything else.

The sims I posted are with Bloodlust, removing it would make the CA phase a bit longer but I do not imagine it will close the gap at all.

Careful Aim will never be worth it in any dungeon setting unless Odyn or Helya are holding you back specifically.

So you dont use a pet but than use Rexxar w/ his Pet. Mhhhh.

Also, you know, you can use Simcraft yourself (for your own character).
    I was going to copy paste sims and prove you wrong but Azor did it first.

Now stop. Saying CA is "just as good as LW" is one of the dumbest things you could say as a hunter.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

For about 1 1/2 years now. I prefer a moth over a crane tho.

For my character with LW it can be 84000 dps worse till 7000 dps ahead of CA; depending on the settings.

But ya, keep copying people instead of using Simcraft on your own.
    Share these SimCraft results, it's just empty words otherwise. I'll tell you (and everyone else) why they are wrong. Unless you're right, of course, in which case you get to smack me in the face with a massive "I told you so". Doesn't that sound nice?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Read the post below yours.
    Then continue laughing yourself into obscurity. I don't care what your opinions about me as a person are, the fact remains about CA being trash and people using it are as well, or simply don't care.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol'd
    Also I run WQs as LW just fine. 849 ilvl and Rexxar BG. Not sure why you feel the need for a pet. If your concern is just solo content play BM with a pet? Idk
    Lol though at CA being just as good as LW for ST/Multi though. I'd love to know where you got that from
    Your out-of-nowhere animosity is quite frankly, concerning.
    Grow up, you don't need to act like a narcissistic douche bag everywhere you go.

I use Careful Aim because I like having a pet. Being able to quickly turn on growl and misdirect to my pet has saved my group from wiping on 4 separate occasions since hitting 110. The DPS loss is negligible, so acting like an arrogant prick about it just highlights your own insecurities.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    Your out-of-nowhere animosity is quite frankly, concerning.
    Grow up, you don't need to act like a narcissistic douche bag everywhere you go.

I use Careful Aim because I like having a pet. Being able to quickly turn on growl and misdirect to my pet has saved my group from wiping on 4 separate occasions since hitting 110. The DPS loss is negligible, so acting like an arrogant prick about it just highlights your own insecurities.
    How are people getting so triggered over this guy talking about talents? Not enough fluff for you? Need some hugs and kisses?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    How are people getting so triggered over this guy talking about talents? Not enough fluff for you? Need some hugs and kisses?
    Triggered? Obvious internet troll is obvious.
    He insulted another person, I stuck up for that person. Logic is hard. Don't worry you'll get the hang of it someday, slugger!

For about 1 1/2 years now. I prefer a moth over a crane tho.

For my character with LW it can be 84000 dps worse till 7000 dps ahead of CA; depending on the settings.

But ya, keep copying people instead of using Simcraft on your own.
    Here how it works.

1) You claim A

2) Random Guy(in this case Azor) claim B

3) You post your "A" results, to start a constructive discussion with Random Guy

4) At the end of the day we can see if it is "A" or "B"

Otherwise im calling bullshit on CA>LW, beside fight like Odyn or Helya

edit : I mean dude, if you are right go on and post some result, you have a rare chance to show Azor wrong, it is like having sex with margot robbie, you will be remembered as an hero.
    Last edited by Ehuehuecopter; 2016-09-20 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipboi View Post
    Triggered? Obvious internet troll is obvious.
    He insulted another person, I stuck up for that person. Logic is hard. Don't worry you'll get the hang of it someday, slugger!
    You talk like a fag, and your shits all retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    You talk like a fag, and your shits all retarded.
    Well that's the most infraction-worthy post I've seen all year.

Also who the hell still uses the word "fag" aside from 13 year old COD players and social rejects?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want to switch to BM for world quests? It's not like they are tough as MM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    Why would you want to switch to BM for world quests? It's not like they are tough as MM.
    GL doing Suramar WQs like the Collaborators one as MM
    start9

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had too much issue. The only one I had real issue with is the Withered Training. Best score i have manage is 250 so far. Nothing like turning a corner with 10+ withered.. and running into Dro. No real way as Lonewolf to keep him from burning down your troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Youn View Post
    I haven't had too much issue. The only one I had real issue with is the Withered Training. Best score i have manage is 250 so far. Nothing like turning a corner with 10+ withered.. and running into Dro. No real way as Lonewolf to keep him from burning down your troops.
    I've done a full clear as MM and got to Dro with 30 withered and killed him well within Trueshot. If Trueshot is down just wait until it's up before you enter the area Dro can jump you from.