High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Funny. I only knew it existed from this thread. But I didn't find it again BECAUSE it was stickied and I didn't look up there. Had to use the forum search.
    Wow I feel dumb now. I thought it got buried so I didn't update the spreadsheet. I'll have to get to that on lunch today

"Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel,
    this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned
    into an instrument of death."

What if this means that the weapon, when fed by the steady settling energy of ICC, it could be fashioned into Apocalypse?
    That could mean we are looking for the hook maybe elsewhere in the game (Legion?).
    Maybe we find this hook which leads us to an npc telling us to search for Putricide's hidden laboratory, to fashion it into Apocalypse?

Quote Originally Posted by Sadpixel View Post
    [...]
    Again, the other thing that would make sense is the journal flying, the curator(AkA the kirin tor) have confiscated alot of things from icecrown(Including books and his experiments).
    [...]
    I was thinking it might have something to do with Festerface, as he seems to be the stiched together version of Festergut and Rotface. But that would be so easy, it should have been tried in beta to death by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthronian View Post
    "Fed by the steady settling energy of Icecrown Citadel,
    this crude and brutal weapon could easily be fashioned
    into an instrument of death."

What if this means that the weapon, when fed by the steady settling energy of ICC, it could be fashioned into Apocalypse?
    That could mean we are looking for the hook maybe elsewhere in the game (Legion?).
    Maybe we find this hook which leads us to an npc telling us to search for Putricide's hidden laboratory, to fashion it into Apocalypse?
    Maybe.. but there is one problem. Nobody managed to find ANY hooks on Broken Isles, even plain ordinary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    I've checked the last 20 pages or something and i haven't seen anyone mention this. From what i know, from some guys out of bounds video or something there is a hidden room beneath violet hold? As in there seems to be a way to remove a bit of the floor to go down into a small tunnel with some weird demon-y stuff. I don't know if it is important, but i just remember it to be a thing and considering that we are talking about Festerface, maybe this is a hint of some sort?
    Last edited by mmoc1d6c129b16; 2016-09-19 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kandrakars View Post
    I've checked the last 20 pages or sometihng and i haven't seen anyone mention this. From what i know, from some guys out of bounds video or something there is a hidden room beneath violet hold? As in there seems to be a way to remove a bit of the floor to go down into a small tunnel with some weird demon-y stuff. I don't know if it is important, but i just remember it to be a thing and considering that we are talking about Festerface, maybe this is a hint of some sort?
    That is related to hunters iirc, it was brought up earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadpixel View Post
    Someone try using army of the dead in putricide's room, he might spawn?(after you killed putricide)
    I have already tried this myself and it doesn't do anything special. I've also used the unholy ghoul summoning spell as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    That is related to hunters iirc, it was brought up earlier.
    Well then, it just seemed kind on convenient i guess.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Okay the spreadsheet in the pinned thread has been updated with all relevant details concerning Putricide and his lab/diary

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-Skin-RESULTS

Maybe Putricide isn't dead, cause of his "dying" sentence:
    "Bad news everyone.... I don't
    think I'm going to make it..."

I found an Unholy DK in the class hall with this skin. When I asked if he could give hints as to where he got it, he changed weapons. Here's an image //i.imgur.com/5xSRdLH.jpg

Edit: Forgot you can't post links having a fresh account lol

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkari View Post
    I found an Unholy DK in the class hall with this skin. When I asked if he could give hints as to where he got it, he changed weapons. Here's an image //i.imgur.com/5xSRdLH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5xSRdLH.jpg
    Well... no we dont want to harass anyone, but maybe he'd tell someone if 200 of us ask nicely. He has also used it in pvp it looks like he has the 1k Honor kills. This guy has had plenty of exposure.
    Last edited by GreenDragon; 2016-09-19 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post

Omg what an asshole. Everyone spam him? Well... no we dont want to harass anyone, but maybe he'd tell someone if 200 of us ask nicely. He has also used it in pvp it looks like he has the 1k Honor kills.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Korwag/simple I think we just need to ask the guy nicely. He may not have been paying attention at the time he was asked originally. I tried looking through his recent activity and guild recent activity to see if the item drop was reported but I can't find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenDragon View Post
    Well... no we dont want to harass anyone, but maybe he'd tell someone if 200 of us ask nicely. He has also used it in pvp it looks like he has the 1k Honor kills. This guy has had plenty of exposure.
    This is me completely speaking from memory, but I heard rumors that unlocking extra colors for one hidden appearance did it for all 3 even if you don't have the first one of the other specs. It's possible that guy has the blood one from the army training and thus proceeded to unlock the other colors with it to be able to use the bonereaper skins.

Edit: Yep, looking at his armory, it appears he has the blood hidden as well. I am more than willing to bet that's why he had the bonereaper on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthro View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Korwag/simple I think we just need to ask the guy nicely. He may not have been paying attention at the time he was asked originally. I tried looking through his recent activity and guild recent activity to see if the item drop was reported but I can't find anything.
    It cant be seen ... Already saw a guy with hidden skin achiv and item was not visible in his "loot history"

Deleted

Looks like he has the achievement for at-least one of the hidden skins giving this some proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariyana View Post
    This is me completely speaking from memory, but I heard rumors that unlocking extra colors for one hidden appearance did it for all 3 even if you don't have the first one of the other specs. It's possible that guy has the blood one from the army training and thus proceeded to unlock the other colors with it to be able to use the bonereaper skins.

Edit: Yep, looking at his armory, it appears he has the blood hidden as well. I am more than willing to bet that's why he had the bonereaper on.
    We know how the alternate colors are unlocked and yes unlocking it from one weapon unlocks it on all. You could even do it across multiple weapons. Forget all of that though we want to know how he got the hidden appearance for unholy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Luctus-Outland View Post

Looks like he has the achievement for at-least one of the hidden skins giving this some proof.
    He has the blood hidden appearance equipped so that doesn't really tell us anything.

I havent contributed at all so far and probably won't still but,
    I got a world quest for "Language of the Lost"
    0/10 Illegible Writings
    0/1 Oracle's Scrying Orb

Apparently the oracle rare in Azsuna knows some sort of unique language?

Take that pic with a grain of salt, could be a photoshop/troll post. Seeing how it came from a someone with it being their very first post and they "Forgot you can't post links having a fresh account lol "

Checked that... the screenshot wasn't photoshopped... but the change could still be made on the game-level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.