Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What stat priority do you personally go after?

A lot of different things you can go after as a Vengeance DH. What do you personally go for?

I go for Crit/Haste, I dont like static stats.. No fun :P

I feel sorry for your raid team

I'm stacking Vers now (currently sitting around 22%) and it's helped with damage spikes quite a bit. After that my mastery/crit are both around 30% and haste around 10%. Things seem to flow fairly easily.

*For Vengeance*

*edited, haste was estimated higher than I thought. Turns out it's a bit lower.
    Last edited by Droodid; 2016-09-19 at 06:23 PM.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    I feel sorry for your raid team
    We'll see how I do in Raids, quite hard to tell right now.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    like sosleapy said i feel sorry for the raid you must be such a mana soaking tank glad i dont have to heal someone like u who is literally going for worst stats first

It's good for dungeon in bit come raid time you might as well be a rogue tanking the boss. I wish I could get my vers higher. Currently only 12% with a 43% mastery

i'm trying to get Vers>Haste=Mastery. Don't like crit, and i like damage reduction plus faster GCD.

However, i' mjust gettin what i can, gears don't like me in general. Everything drops with crit/mastery. right now i'm with 42% mastery, 30% crit, 10% haste and 5% versality. Raiding starts tomorrow, will do mythics today to try gettin more versality and less crit.

At least Mastery isn't that bad. With spikes on i can tank pretty much anything, 51% dmg reduction. Thinking about changin to RazorSpikes/Feed the demon if i don't get as much versality until tomorrow.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by DeuZWw View Post
    i'm trying to get Vers>Haste=Mastery. Don't like crit, and i like damage reduction plus faster GCD.

However, i' mjust gettin what i can, gears don't like me in general. Everything drops with crit/mastery. right now i'm with 42% mastery, 30% crit, 10% haste and 5% versality. Raiding starts tomorrow, will do mythics today to try gettin more versality and less crit.

At least Mastery isn't that bad. With spikes on i can tank pretty much anything, 51% dmg reduction. Thinking about changin to RazorSpikes/Feed the demon if i don't get as much versality until tomorrow.
    That is pretty much my stats I have less critical and 12% vers but it is hard to find any with vers and looking at raid loot it is going to be hard too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaStone View Post
    We'll see how I do in Raids, quite hard to tell right now.
    Well its not that hard to tell, since you are going for the wrong stats. The only thing that is for sure, is that you will be a less efficient tank than the ones who choses the right stats instead of the "fun" ones. Dont really get how its more "fun" to get a wrong stat that isnt static, instead of building a stronger character. Being an asset instead of a liability, thats fun to me

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    I'm stacking Vers now (currently sitting around 22%) and it's helped with damage spikes quite a bit. After that my mastery/crit are both around 30% and haste around 15%. Things seem to flow fairly easily.

*For Vengeance*
    Can you link your profile? I have been struggling to hit some of the numbers that others have posted, I want to see someone more optimally geared.

Quote Originally Posted by Eklypto View Post
    Can you link your profile? I have been struggling to hit some of the numbers that others have posted, I want to see someone more optimally geared.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ttdemon/simple

It doesn't have some of my new pieces, but it's fairly up to date. My haste is a bit lower than I estimated for, but with my new piece puts me closer to 10%
    Last edited by Droodid; 2016-09-19 at 06:26 PM.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

i usually check out icy veins....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    Well its not that hard to tell, since you are going for the wrong stats. The only thing that is for sure, is that you will be a less efficient tank than the ones who choses the right stats instead of the "fun" ones. Dont really get how its more "fun" to get a wrong stat that isnt static, instead of building a stronger character. Being an asset instead of a liability, thats fun to me
    "Wrong Stats" Yeah okey man, because icy veins says something else? Lmao.

Not sure why people think Haste is so bad..

From where i see, most people are not aware that haste reduce the GCD, kinda blizzard fault for not putting it on the tooltip of haste or something.
    Signature was infraaaaaaaaaacted. Need a new one!

Haste isn't terrible for vengeance. Crit is. Should be Versa > Mastery >= Haste >> Crit. Crit is awesome for 5 mans but in raids you will get your face pushed in quick with no mitigation other than minor self healing

I go for the stats icy veins tell's me.

I don't see why someone would go for the worse stats, you just make everyone else's job harder.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Versatility. Then just whatever, but mainly haste/mastery.

Deleted
    How much haste you need to get 100% uptime on Demon Spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Createk View Post
    How much haste you need to get 100% uptime on Demon Spikes
    24.5% or so will put you at 12 seconds on the cd allowing 100% uptime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanrefni View Post
    24.5% or so will put you at 12 seconds on the cd allowing 100% uptime.
    Except the CD is for one charge, so a 12 sec recharge gets you 50% uptime (+ 6 sec from the extra charge).