Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is the 100 Dungeons for Artifact appearance unlock tracked somewhere?

Was trying to find out how far/or close I was away from unlocking the hunter artifact appearance but not sure where to find accurate info. I checked the statistics page but it seems to be bugged and only shows 7 dungeons completed of which I am certain is not accurate.

Isn't it actually something along the lines of "complete 100 dungeons using a hidden artifact appearance" ? However, that would not explain where your 7 dungeons come from.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperhyve View Post
    Isn't it actually something along the lines of "complete 100 dungeons using a hidden artifact appearance" ? However, that would not explain where your 7 dungeons come from.
    Yes it is, 100 dungeons using hidden artifact appearance
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Yes it is, 100 dungeons using hidden artifact appearance
    Do the Old dungeons count towards this as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainstreamk2 View Post
    Do the Old dungeons count towards this as well?
    Going for a semi-necro here because I still want to know what dungeons count, especially with timewalking available now.

To make this post not completely useles, here is a script to track your dungeons. I don't have the time right now, or else I'd check it myself.
    Code:
    /run local s = 0; for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,i); s = s + a; end DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Sum:"..s);

Deleted
    i use HST addon. then i just have to type /hst and it will tell me how many i need to do.

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/hidden-skin-tracker

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Going for a semi-necro here because I still want to know what dungeons count, especially with timewalking available now.

To make this post not completely useles, here is a script to track your dungeons. I don't have the time right now, or else I'd check it myself.
    Code:
    /run local s = 0; for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,i); s = s + a; end DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Sum:"..s);
    I was curious if TW dungeon counted as well and i tried it last night. And unfortunately, they don't seem to count. Looks like it only counts the legion ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    I was curious if TW dungeon counted as well and i tried it last night. And unfortunately, they don't seem to count. Looks like it only counts the legion ones.
    On the one hand it makes sense that they'd do that.

On the other hand, 100 dungeons seems excessive compared to 200 WQs and 1000 player kills. Those other two could be done in under ten hours each, if not total, but 100 dungeons assuming half hour clears is several times more investment for the same kind of reward; a recolour.

Personally I think 100 boss kills, or maybe 200, would be a more reasonable number, though that might lead to creative play mechanics.
    Last edited by Soeroah; 2016-11-10 at 03:15 PM.

My main gripe is that the dugeon counter seems only to count random dungeons, which i hardly ever run. Last time i check i was at like 10 dungeons, while 1 had ran atleast 30-40 mythics and like 20-30 M+ with the appereance enabled.

This is what i use, think it came from wowhead somewhere, but i can't remember exactly.
    It prints your dungeons, WQ and HK farmed with a hidden skin in chat

Code:
    /run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,11 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    On the one hand it makes sense that they'd do that.

On the other hand, 100 dungeons seems excessive compared to 200 WQs and 1000 player kills. Those other two could be done in under ten hours each, if not total, but 100 dungeons assuming half hour clears is several times more investment for the same kind of reward; a recolour.

Personally I think 100 boss kills, or maybe 200, would be a more reasonable number, though that might lead to creative play mechanics.
    I think 100 dungeons is fine honestly. Way bigger incentive to do dungeons than WQs, at least for me. In fact i'm much closer to completing 100 dungeons than 200 wqs with my hiddens.

I've done maybe 3 dungeons. since getting my hidden appearance compared to 150 WQs.

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
    Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

I completed the 200 world quests surprisingly fast after equipping my hidden appearance. During the last honour bonus event I started and completed the 1000 honour kills. I am still nowhere close to being done the 100 dungeons.

I'm just glad that we don't have to do these for each hidden appearance for each spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddybird View Post
    Your pastebin link is to the image, fixed here:

http://pastebin.com/NkN42GVx

It looks like the Honor Kill counter goes up when people in your party die?

Gained 50 Honor Kills in one night of raiding. Literally all I was doing.

Certain fights with MC effects will make you gain honor for your kills. First and last boss of Nightmare trigger a lot of pvp first kill achievements .

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Certain fights with MC effects will make you gain honor for your kills. First and last boss of Nightmare trigger a lot of pvp first kill achievements .
    Got most of mine on Urcos