Which route are you taking in Emerald Nightmare?

I'm pretty sure we're gonna do

Nythendra
    Elerethe Renferal
    Ursoc
    Il'gynoth
    Dragons of Nightmare
    Cenarius
    Xavius

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, thematically I would put Il'gynoth off as long as possible, he's got a 'I'm more important than these other humps' vibe to him. Makes sense to then have the others taken out first.

I just don't like Blast Furnace type fights. Always hated that one and I'm sure I'll be hating this one. Every other fight though seems pretty awesome.

We'll probably go Dragons->Ursoc (depends on how strict a dps race the fight is)->Elerethe->Il'gynoth. That might change on mythic (because of additional mechanics, tighter enrage and heroic experience).

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe we are taking them out in this order:

Nyth
    Elerethe
    Ursoc (hopefully this isn't a crazy DPS check)
    Dragons
    Il'gynoth

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Yeah, thematically I would put Il'gynoth off as long as possible, he's got a 'I'm more important than these other humps' vibe to him. Makes sense to then have the others taken out first.
    Il'gynoth feels more like a target priority check while Ursoc feels more like a gear check from what I remember on beta.

Do you guys really think ursoc will hit that hard? I mean it was alpha like 7 months ago, it might be tuned a little nicer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BetrayedOf52 View Post
    Do you guys really think ursoc will hit that hard? I mean it was alpha like 7 months ago, it might be tuned a little nicer.
    He will be similar to Butcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post
    He will be similar to Butcher.
    Were starting with normal mode, while most of us are 847-850. So I think I might fit him in third. but heroic I could see him coming a little later I suppose.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one looking to avoid Il'gynoth. That fight just looks like it'll suck.

It's ok sounds like a real dps check and I'm pretty excited for that.