Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Since the very beginning Isis claimed responsibility for everything that happened. Because that's the best way for them to get publicity and put a scare into people. They want the world to believe that they are everywhere and can strike anytime etc etc.

When in reality they are trying fighting off attacks against their territory, slowly losing their grip on the middle east. They haven't been on the offensive in a long time. Because they're getting their shit handed to them on all fronts.

A Somali refugee from what I understand, we have 100k of them in the US. This show I listen to they interviewed a woman in the mall where the incident occurred. She said the back she goes to is staffed by Somalis and they seemed like nice people.

Guess he was browsing social media and got radicalized.

I don't think ISIS had anything to do with it other than ISIS posts on social media and this stabber read their postings.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I dodged them this year, last year though it was world war 3 in my apartment against those suckers.
    Was just fighting them this morning... I thought they had left the apartment a week ago or so, but today a new platoon arrived.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    A Somali refugee from what I understand, we have 100k of them in the US. This show I listen to they interviewed a woman in the mall where the incident occurred. She said the back she goes to is staffed by Somalis and they seemed like nice people.

Guess he was browsing social media and got radicalized.

I don't think ISIS had anything to do with it other than ISIS posts on social media and this stabber read their postings.
    Wait ISIS posts on social media? ... and they aren't... I don't know, banned?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Wait ISIS posts on social media? ... and they aren't... I don't know, banned?
    Nah it's only conservative/right wing types that get banned on social media.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Why don't you understand that ISIS just wants to spread cultural enrichment through social media, its not like they are propagating dangerous ideas like those lunatic right wing people.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, you poor oppressed conservatives... Lemme give you a hug! <3
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It's weird, I don't live anywhere near a place conservatives have power. None of my institutions have any in them. It's bizarre some people think conservatives haven't been beaten down and still have hegemony over North America

they will claim any attack because they want the news coverage, if some random guy started throwing shit at random people and yelling allahu akbar they would claim that too

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    I feel like ISIS is claiming responsibility for everything that is even remotely negative, despite not being related at all.
    It's almost like they are exactly like Al Queda. I wonder why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I'm not a conservative, and certainly wouldn't want anything like you touching me.

Pointing out the typical responses of social media platforms and then having someone like you boohoo it though is pretty amusing, especially since you claim to have fled such horrible oppressive conditions you'd think you'd be sympathetic, but people usually only are so for things they agree with so no surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    It's almost like they are exactly like Al Queda. I wonder why that is?
    You wouldn't be suggesting they're cut from the same mold, or just following the same blueprint would you? Almost as though this is all part of a big plan that just keeps getting recycled every decade or two with the names changing but the tactics, core ideas and strategic allies and backers staying the same?

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

I'm not a conservative, and certainly wouldn't want anything like you touching me.

Pointing out the typical responses of social media platforms and then having someone like you boohoo it though is pretty amusing, especially since you claim to have fled such horrible oppressive conditions you'd think you'd be sympathetic, but people usually only are so for things they agree with so no surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

You wouldn't be suggesting they're cut from the same mold, or just following the same blueprint would you? Almost as though this is all part of a big plan that just keeps getting recycled every decade or two with the names changing but the tactics, core ideas and strategic allies and backers staying the same?

Woah, slow down there. When you put it that way, it almost sounds like you are saying these are exactly the same people. How could that be? They clearly have a different name now. Names have meanings.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's weird, I don't live anywhere near a place conservatives have power. None of my institutions have any in them. It's bizarre some people think conservatives haven't been beaten down and still have hegemony over North America
    Have you even traveled outside your city, let alone your bedroom?

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Woah, slow down there. When you put it that way, it almost sounds like you are saying these are exactly the same people. How could that be? They clearly have a different name now. Names have meanings.
    Haha if I slow down anymore I'll be stopped, and just like the song says I can't stop, and won't stop. They're all pieces on the Grand Chessboard(TM-Brzezinski) man, all part of the same fire brigade!

If you've never seen it, you should watch The Prisoner with Patrick Mcgoohan.

Quote Originally Posted by Provenance View Post
    Have you even traveled outside your city, let alone your bedroom?
    Yeah I've been to quite a few cities and countries. Never really see the supposed power conservatives have over society and culture. I admit I don't venture into random hill billy towns, maybe that's it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I've been to quite a few cities and countries. Never really see the supposed power conservatives have over society and culture. I admit I don't venture into random hill billy towns, maybe that's it?
    Try ~50% of the United States. I can walk around with my eyes closed too!

I have literally never heard even one time in life, until today, that conservatives are in charge or running things.

Try ~50% of the United States. I can walk around with my eyes closed too!
    Yeah probably what you've been doing this whole time

10+ Year Old Account

In case you guys needed a picture. Children need visual aids sometimes.

In case you guys needed a picture. Children need visual aids sometimes.
    What is your point? A geography lesson?

You know the blue ones are where the people are, right?