Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    We need more vrykul yelling "I'll eat your heart!", it would seem.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

I always liked the dialogue between the two demons or whatever they were in one of the Tempest Keep dungeons - Dalliah the Doomsayer and Wrath-Scryer Soccothrates in the Arcatraz.
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    Psh Oakheart's "dad joke" tier lines are by far the best.
    Agree 100% here.
    Mistweaver Monk | Holy Priest

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    You no take candle!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    "Damnit." :P I've long lost my appreciation for boss speeches after Kael'thas and Lich King, in particular. I'm at the point where I wish they at least had a 'skip dialog' option.
    Nothing beats Cho'Gall when it comes to boss speeches for me. He is awesome. Same with Zon'ozz, Yogg-Saron etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Would you like them to recite english literature or something?

But yeah, you went and made another brainless whine thread. Good for you, I guess. How about some quality complaining at least? Is that too much to ask for? Look, for example:

Isn't it silly that the number 1 derogatory term in the vocabulary of WoW bosses seems to be "mortal"? It's kind of crazy how often you get called "mortal" by creatures you all end up killing sooner or later.

See. Put a little effort in it, add at least some wit or an interesting observation. Don't be a doink.
    Yikes. Take a deep breath and step away from the keyboard for awhile before you have a rage stroke

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arachnofiend View Post
    BY FIRE... BE... BURNED!
    purged*

"your heart, will, explode."
    "MADNESS WILL CONSUME YOU!

Formerly known as Arafal

"I drink your milkshake!" - mythic Daniel Plainview

"My bark is worse than my bite!" *Laughs to self at own bad pun*
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who remembers back when you could /yell "Ragnaros is my homey!" and he would respond, "Sup, homey!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really have a problem with the dialogue. I enjoy pretty much all of it. Least the Vrykul aren't saying "I'LL EAT YOUR HEART!!!"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    "Damnit." :P I've long lost my appreciation for boss speeches after Kael'thas and Lich King, in particular. I'm at the point where I wish they at least had a 'skip dialog' option.
    When you have wiped for the 237th time and have to listen to my monologue once again, you will beg for mercy...

And I will deny you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    When they're not hurling generic threats they're making puns. Like that tree guy in darkheart thicket.

It is kinda corny.

All of the bosses should have a meeting and inform eachother which lines are no longer on the table for using. They then can choose terms to refer to us as after. So Ragnaros gets mortals, Gul'dan gets trifling pests, Xavius gets whimpering mules. That way everything is original and we know the bosses have put an effort into their boss speeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumblecrush View Post
    Like enough of this shit already. Is it that hard to write decent dialogue
    Like, what?
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Nothing beats Cho'Gall when it comes to boss speeches for me. He is awesome. Same with Zon'ozz, Yogg-Saron etc.
    I sense a theme there... not that I disagree.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    "ook you in the dooker".

WTF Bliz

bliz should change it up, the bosses instead shouts positive things, like "eat breakfast" or "make sure to get atleast 8 hours of sleep" or "eat more veggies"
    Last edited by mizeri; 2016-09-19 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    When they're not hurling generic threats they're making puns. Like that tree guy in darkheart thicket.

It is kinda corny.
    I love Oakheart
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    I sense a theme there... not that I disagree.
    Old Gods in a narrower sense are so much more amazing than the entire rest of our foes.