Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I've created this account after lurking a bunch because I have something weird with one of the 2 legendaries i've dropped. (Necklace and Koralon's burning touch).

My second legendary is behaving weirdly (Koralon's)

When I dropped it, it was Crit+Mastery. When I logged on earlier today, the crit disappeared and it was Haste+Mastery.

I've logged out tonight and logged on again and now, it's Haste+Crit.

Is it supposed to change everyday or I'm having some weird bugs?
    Last edited by mmocd2c5006788; 2016-09-18 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxquatre View Post
    I've created this account after lurking a bunch because I have something weird with one of the 2 legendaries i've dropped. (Necklace and Koralon's burning touch).

My second legendary is behaving weirdly (Koralon's)

When I dropped it, it was Crit+Mastery. When I logged on earlier today, the crit disappeared and it was Haste+Mastery.

I've logged out tonight and logged on again and now, it's Haste+Crit.

Is it supposed to change everyday or I'm having some weird bugs?
    It's a bug most likely. Send a ticket.

Deleted
    I feel like for arcane, you simply need the legendaries. On the other hand for frost you need almost full artifact, and even than you do shit aoe. Fire is pretty fine even without them but still the ilvl difference is huge. I don't how are they going to balance things with most people missing legendaries and artifact points. I almost feel like there should be quest at the end of class campaign to get one legendary of your own choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    I almost feel like there should be quest at the end of class campaign to get one legendary
    Maybe.

of your own choosing.
    No. Almost everyone would pick the legendary that sim the highest dps gain. It's counter-intuitive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HTowN View Post
    No. Almost everyone would pick the legendary that sim the highest dps gain. It's counter-intuitive.
    Yes exactly that would remove the extreme randomness in drops. You can still equip second one in few weeks. Right now it seems I will be waiting for the right one for few months, not even considering the off specs. It's not going to change, I am just saying it could have worked like that from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by HTowN View Post
    Maybe.

How is that not a good thing.

I don't really enjoy being objectively way worse than any of my peers because they have a pair of bracers I can't reliably get.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    How is that not a good thing.

I don't really enjoy being objectively way worse than any of my peers because they have a pair of bracers I can't reliably get.
    Exactly, how is it a good thing to not get 895 item which provides dps increase beyond stat increase. Really unfair and may decide raid spots during this week.

These dropped for me a few days ago from emissary bag:

You can check my armory in my sig as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkwaydrive View Post
    Yeah I haven't found much info on it yet lol. Wondering if I should make a thread here to talk about it.
    No need. Multiply base damage by 3.5 and see if it's greater than fireball base damage. If so, then you have your answer on how to use them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendball View Post
    anyone else feel like mages got dicked over when it comes to legendary procs?

Darcklis Diadem (helm) - Dbreath dmg - meh

Prydaz (ring) - absorb shield - garbage

Belovirs (chest) - absorb shield - garbage

Sun King Bindings (wrist) - hot streak - **GOOD**

Rhonins Armwraps (wrist) - Ablast - decent

Mags Bracers (wrist) - icelance - decent

Lady Vashj (hands) - IV FoF - meh

Cord Of Infinity (waist) - mana regen - garbage

Koralons (waist) - scorch - meh

Zannesu (waist) - blizzard - garbage

Mystic Kilt (legs) - mana - decent(ish)

Norgannons (feet) - moving cast - meh

Shard of the Exodar (finger) - heroism - **GOOD**

Sephuz (finger) - cc - meh

14 Mage "Legendaries"; only 5 good/decent ones, the rest are meh or garbage

looking at all the other classes with 10-12 amazing ones and only 1-2 shitty ones, feels like we got the raw end of the stick in a big way
    if you think the dragon's breath helm is only meh then you have to be clueless as to just how valuable it is, it is essentially an aoe pyroblast every 20 secs and is your best option for aoe, in fact its better than the TW ring for aoe, the TW ring is the 2nd best option for ST or aoe.

I just did my daily emissary bag, got the blink chest.
    It felt very underwhelming. It has crit and haste though, so i guess thats ok.
    I'ts not just safe, it's 40% safe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeeh View Post
    I just did my daily emissary bag, got the blink chest.
    It felt very underwhelming. It has crit and haste though, so i guess thats ok.
    its a great progression piece, the shield you get will come in handy, ofc if you arent in a raiding guild then its a pretty meh piece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    its a great progression piece, the shield you get will come in handy, ofc if you arent in a raiding guild then its a pretty meh piece.
    For progresion you definitely want one of the dps legendaries. Chest piece is much better for solo questing and random dungeons. In raids everyone is going to look at dps, not mage hps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    For progresion you definitely want one of the dps legendaries. Chest piece is much better for solo questing and random dungeons. In raids everyone is going to look at dps, not mage hps.
    generally ill agree with you, but my point still stands imo, yes, we want to do as much dps as possible but that extra survivability you get from the chest in mythic raids can make a HUGE difference, the dps pieces is ofc prefered but i wouldnt downplay the importance of survivability in progression raids.

Got the CC ring from the emissary cache/reward for completing 4 quests in a zone (yesterday evening). I was underwhelmed to say the least.

If they made Sephuz's Secret work on elite bosses it would be a lot better... as of now it only works on lesser mobs that you can actually apply Dragon's Breath or Frost Nova to. Kinda worthless for Raiding.

if you think the dragon's breath helm is only meh then you have to be clueless as to just how valuable it is, it is essentially an aoe pyroblast every 20 secs and is your best option for aoe, in fact its better than the TW ring for aoe, the TW ring is the 2nd best option for ST or aoe.
    And he thinks mana regen is meh for Arcane. Just my 2 cents lol.

this on 2nd day of legion off my 1st mythic boss

Grats, thats the same one i have It's beast for aoe and bosses with adds.

Deleted
    generally ill agree with you, but my point still stands imo, yes, we want to do as much dps as possible but that extra survivability you get from the chest in mythic raids can make a HUGE difference, the dps pieces is ofc prefered but i wouldnt downplay the importance of survivability in progression raids.
    I agree with you as well but I don't know how many raid leaders will appreciate that extra survivability. If they know what they are doing they will, but dps will show up much better either way.