+17
    Been awhile since I've seen that one.

+ 14

The last episode of Sweetness and Lighting airs today. :'(

I take it that it was a good series then?

I've been looking for something to watch past couple of days, may as well be an anime if its good enough (haven't started narcos s2 yet, cba with 40min+ episodes right now)

+15
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

+ 13

I really enjoyed it (thinking either 8.5 or 9 atm), but it comes with the caveat that it's a Slice of Life / Cooking show, so you gotta be okay with no overarching plot, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    + 13

I really enjoyed it (thinking either 8.5 or 9 atm), but it comes with the caveat that it's a Slice of Life / Cooking show, so you gotta be okay with no overarching plot, etc.
    I mean, The last anime I watched was Sound! euphonium,I think. I kinda liked that one so I'm okay with non-overarching plots, (also if it's cooking, it can't be that bad, no?).

gotta try to remember that name the next time I feel like watching stuff then!

+14
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

That show is indeed pretty good. Do you have a MAL, Kjana? It'd be easier to judge you recommend stuff to you.

+ 11

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Cannot be viewed on my browser. Therefore both are equally as bad!
    What browser do you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Toss up imo. They both look good.
    Went with the open head one. Been using the full set since I got it in MoP, but this new 'helmet' goes very nicely with it. Can't hurt to try new things even now and then.

+ 12

+9
    That reminds me, new episode of Naruto Shippuden should be up now

10+ Year Old Account
    + 10

A friend of mine introduced me to a show called "Overlord" on Saturday. I've only watched the first two episodes but, I think it's fairly good so far.

+11

I use Chrome

I legitimately can't get over the fact that they named it 'Boruto'. Just...lol.

I've heard Overlord is good, I am just over the whole 'trapped in an MMO' thing (or anything involving MMO/virtual reality). It's been done to death. No thanks.

+ 8

That show is indeed pretty good. Do you have a MAL, Kjana? It'd be easier to judge you recommend stuff to you.

+ 11
    Nop, Don't really watch that much, anime, should maybe do it to keep track of what I've watched, happened a few times that I was recommended a series and then 2 or 3 episodes in I realized I had already watched it before.

+11

I use Chrome
    happens with me too, wowhead is just a shittily optimized site and opening 2 or more tabs loading outfits crashes it due to memory issue (keeps trying to reference memory that either does not exist or tab 2 and tab 1 try write/read the same memory causing conflict.)

+9

10+ Year Old Account
    +11

I use Chrome
    I use Firefox and Chrome. It has issues in both browsers.

I've heard Overlord is good, I am just over the whole 'trapped in an MMO' thing (or anything involving MMO/virtual reality). It's been done to death. No thanks.

+ 8
    SAO introduced me to that whole 'trapped in an MMO thing', and I thought it was neat during the first season but quickly got old in the second season. Overlord has good humor and apparently has some amazing fight scenes. Give it about 4 episodes imo.

http://i.imgur.com/GLNVlvT.png with only the two wowhead pages linked open.

It spiked to 2.1GB at one point (this is btw on my laptop, so 8GB ram total)

It IS however, much better in the 64-bit version of Chrome than the 32-bit, the 32-bit which sometimes tends to install by default crashes the moment I try to open up the two webpages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bed time. Night everyone.