Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The current levelling speed in Legion content is a way too slow. Here's some tabs:
    1:55, 2:20, 3:30, 2:30, 2:05, 2:10, total 14:30 for 6 levels, 2:25 per level.

It takes more than a week of everyday play to just get a character to the level 110. Totally unacceptable.
    I have two characters to 110 in less than a week so this isn't accurate...

Val - Az -Storm - HM - Save ALL the end zone dungeon quest for level 109

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe Legion was a tad faster than WoD, but honestly comparable.

It is MILES faster than 60 - 70 back in BC and still a bit faster than 70 - 80 back in Wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    World first was 5 1/2 hours. Seems like that's been, roughly, the same time frame for every expansion since Cata. Based on that, it's the same.

Personally, I got through it in about 15 hours, and that's with dragging my feet in every zone so a friend could catch up and do the dungeon quest with me at the end of each zone. I can't remember how long it took me in previous expansions, so I can't compare on that front.

Deleted
    If you are planning on levelling alts then get some order resources and start doing the experience missions now.

It's much slower than WoD (mainly because treasures don't give exp, but you still want to go somewhat out of your way to get them for AP) but faster than MoP (even after the buff to leveling)

I feel like there's a couple of humps to leveling that aren't really "fair" though. Whenever you level you get a grace period until 50% of your current level before everything levels up to your level. so If I ding level 109, mobs remain 108 until 50% into 109 before catching up to your level, which creates a jarring difference mid level when things you were two-shotting you're now taking a lot longer to kill. I'm guessing the idea was that you'd have the first 50% of a level to get geared up and then the last 50% with harder enemies but it seldom works out that way if only because non-artifact-related quest rewards seem sparse.

Dungeon scaling at 110 is also brutal to start, where you go from an overgeared 109 to an undergeared 110 it makes for a jarring hero-to-zero moment even in normal dungeons.

I've also found that the last half of leveling (levels 105-109) kind of pick up speedwise compared to the first half (100-101 is the worst), but I don't have numbers on that. I feel like I get through two zones which ends me at 106ish, and then the last zone gives me the rest and then some. generally leaving me with one zone I have to go start to unlock WQ's.

For reference's sake: I've leveled 3 characters to 110 (DK, DH, Priest), and have another one at 105 (Paladin).

10+ Year Old Account
    I took me around 4 regular days (not play time) to get to 110 and this was with completing all bonus objectives, reading quest texts, watching all cinematics, finding treasures, going out of my way for rares and even some wowpedia on the side for more lore. All in all must have taken me 16-18 hours. I actually thought it was surprisingly fast tbh

Only thing disappointingly slow about leveling is Highmountain bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    If you are planning on levelling alts then get some order resources and start doing the experience missions now.
    I agree, if you are going to level alts get them all to the point where they can do experience missions, level one while you do missions with the others.

it took me I think like 15 hours to hit 110 on my first character, and this was doing every quest (well, most of them), exploring, smelling the roses etc. With rested on my paladin it was a lot faster.

Unacceptable! How dare they try to make some form of content last longer than 2 days!

I thought it was too fast. I hit 110 by only completing all the quests in Azuna, Val'Sharah, then a handful in Stormheim. I did almost all of Stormheim and Highmountain as max level. This usually isn't the case with new expansions, pre-levling nerfs.

7+ Year Old Account
    You think you're slow?! I'm still level 100!
    You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of Humanity in your hearts!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What exactly was the bet I made with the Klingon sex workers?

I hope someone doesn't sig this post...

Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    Because it was fast. This thread was made as a sarcastic joke, but most people thought they're bragging about themselves leveling fast.

/rofl
    This thread wasn't serious? Given the OP I thought it was.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it took me around 20-25 hours from 100-100, with roughly ~2 hours per level. That was with reading everything, sometimes searching for rares and treasures (at least when I saw one I also did that one), aquiring all 3 artifacts and some other things like profession quests.

But honestly, ~20 hours for 10 levels seems about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    On this topic, I actually think it's more efficient to just do all 5 zones, leaving the current one once you get a little ways above friendly. You'll hit 110 just as fast, and won't have to go back and do all those quests anyway to get your WQ/Whistle.

Could be wrong though, any speedlevelers could set me straight here.
    Im not a speed leveler but I did that with my alt, took like 8-9 hours to hit 110. Just get friendly with each zone and move on to next, skip the dungeon quests till later. I also did all the professions stuff as I leveled and it was a decent chunk of xp as well. Im now finishing up zones for ap with the best item in the game, the whistle.

Deleted
    I think it's pretty obvious by their post history that the OP is nothing but a shit stirrer and likes to post stuff where their "opinion" is so far from reality it's not even funny any more.

Took me a couple of weeks to reach 110. But I was spending a lot of time fishing and digging on the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    I believe Legion was a tad faster than WoD, but honestly comparable.

It is MILES faster than 60 - 70 back in BC and still a bit faster than 70 - 80 back in Wrath.
    Hell even if it wasn't faster (Though I believe it was) leveling in WoD made me want to brain myself.
    Legion leveling content is, you know, good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    The current levelling speed in Legion content is a way too slow. Here's some tabs:
    1:55, 2:20, 3:30, 2:30, 2:05, 2:10, total 14:30 for 6 levels, 2:25 per level.

It takes more than a week of everyday play to just get a character to the level 110. Totally unacceptable.
    ROFL sorry but u are completely retarded if that is what you think. I maxed my rogue on day 1 swapped to druid on day 2 took a break came back that weekend and maxed my hunter on saturday staying up all of friday. So yeah once again sorry but u sir are playing the wrong game.