Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    So a Gypsy, good for you.
    Damn, I had my money on Ronnie Biggs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Yeah racism like this is why I was so reluctant. At least you might get infracted
    Saying they don't have better food is racist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it's a heck of a lot better than what ever swamp your family spawned from
    I think he's Irish, so from the same bog as yours.

Caravans.....
    Travellers are well known for living in caravans. It would be like saying that the British drink a lot of tea is racist, no, they do drink a lot of tea.

Deleted
    Well it's a heck of a lot better than what ever swamp your family spawned from

- - - Updated - - -

Caravans.....
    And you accused Kalis of racism, hypocrite.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Romani have been the target of numerous ethnic purges unlike the English so w.e
    Pretty sure that mentioning caravans is not condoning ethnic purges, or even related to it in any way shape or form.

Deleted
    The Romani have been the target of numerous ethnic purges unlike the English so w.e

- - - Updated - - -

Eh I don't like that word you used. It's literally a slur. I was just testing to see if you had any degree of empathy
    Empathy for the same person that has been attacking the country that made me welcome and treated me far better than the one I was raised in, right.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure you're the one trying to compare to incomparable things
    So caravans are comparable to ethnic purges? Just how lethal are caravans?

A huge issue over the EU army is less nefarious ''red tape'' than procurement and national defence industries.

Simply said, in 2016, there is a need for integration, because it's getting harder and harder for a single country to sucessfully develop an aircraft, a tank, or a ship.

The French, very stubbornly should it be said, insist to build their ships, their aircraft, their tanks

The results are ships, tanks and jets that are perfectly servicable (or at least comparable to American and Russian ones), but that are produced in so few numbers that they end up being very costly per unit (French defence contracts are notoriously opaque-AKA, the Taiwan frigates-but it's probable that the Rafales and Leclercs sold abroad end up being paid in good part by the French taxpaper ''to save jobs'')

Best case, the Charles-de-Gaulle, the only non-US nuclear carrier, a fine ship by all measures but that took nearly 20 years to test, resolve teething problems and work out issues. All the French newly acquired experience in building carriers could have been used to built jointly with the British a new French carrier and the new Queen Elizabeth...but no, everyone have to design their own ships themselves and make no concession.

It's not a trivial issue : designing from scratch a nuclear powered ship is a huge undertaking (for markedly superior endurance at sea, it should be said) and the oil-powered Queen Elisabeth are a concession to that point, to cut costs. Cooperation that way could have resulted in four nuclear powered carriers in Europe fleets (a new french one, two British ones) instead of two oil ones and a nuclear one

TLDR : saying that joint ventures allow to save costs (and good luck for the BREXIT EU to manage that) : this is not a SJW nonsense.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-09-20 at 12:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    So caravans are comparable to ethnic purges? Just how lethal are caravans?
    With a gypsy driving one, very.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Kalis swatting triggered Euros down left and right with the truth bat.

I voted in, but I have to say it's kind of hilarious how spiteful and butt-hurt you all come across in wanting us to turn into a third world nation n shit.
    You know, I never had anything against Brits. On the contrary. The more I delved into your culture, though, the more I realized that Brits have some sort of backward mentality where they think there's still some sort of direct or indirect hostilities between Britain and the continent. Some of my favourite Britons, like Stephen Fry, exhibits signs of this exact mentality. You dislike the continentals and continentals dislike you, from your perspective. Except... This last part simply isn't true. I know that you Brits want to think that Germans or the French hate you, but... Umm, they kind of just don't care. Most of Europe doesn't care and is indifferent. You see, we don't live in the past. Why? Because our past is riddled with wars, maniacs and the like.

Now, lately, the part about continentals disliking Brits is starting to become the truth, but only as a reaction towards your stances towards us. Right now, I've got this weird opinion about Britain, on the one hand, I really like you, you're an interesting people, and on the other, I really dislike you because of your arrogance, and that part of me really wishes to see you get hurt and learn a lesson in humility in the progress. So there you have it, at least one person's explanation why "we want to turn you into a third world nation" (we don't really).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    With a gypsy driving one, very.
    Ha-ha, isn't this all just so fucking funny?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember what happened last time we gave a German Chancellor an army????

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Ha-ha, isn't this all just so fucking funny?
    There are no sacred cows in British comedy. So if you are English then the Scots will take the piss out of you, if you are Scottish then the Irish will take the piss out of you, if you are Irish then the English will take the piss out of you and if you are Welsh then everybody will take the piss out of you.

This whole, 'you can't mention caravans to a gypsy' is nonsense, just as it would be if someone said you can't mention kilts in the presence of a Scot, or sheep to a Welshman.

We take the piss out of everybody and we expect everybody to take the piss out of us. If someone is so thinskinned that they start bawling their eyes out at the mention of caravans and think it somehow relates to ethnic purges (still not sure how they made that leap), then they should probably not be on the internet unsupervised anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    There are no sacred cows in British comedy. So if you are English then the Scots will take the piss out of you, if you are Scottish then the Irish will take the piss out of you, if you are Irish then the English will take the piss out of you and if you are Welsh then everybody will take the piss out of you.

This whole, 'you can't mention caravans to a gypsy' is nonsense, just as it would be if someone said you can't mention kilts in the presence of a Scot, or sheep to a Welshman.

We take the piss out of everybody and we expect everybody to take the piss out of us. If someone is so thinskinned that they start bawling their eyes out at the mention of caravans and think it somehow relates to ethnic purges (still not sure how they made that leap), then they should probably not be on the internet unsupervised anyway.
    Yes, and I very much like the British blunt humor, but there's such a thing as overdoing something to the point that it stops being funny.

Deleted

You can mention sheep to a welshman, at your own risk though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    Remember what happened last time we gave a German Chancellor an army????
    Wow. It actually hurts on how many levels this argument is idiotic.

Deleted
    Wikiy, From visiting both Ireland and UK extensively I have found out that at the end of the day, they're pretty similar. The only problem is England hangs on to their past.
    Theyre still loincloth wearing barbarian islanders mind you. Both Irish and English. Only Irish are better as they dont have this undeserved poshness, thats all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Release View Post
    Can the anti UK brigade try to remember the vote was 52-48. 48% of our nation did not want to leave the EU. It wasn't like everyone in England woke up one day and said fuck you were going home. Generally old people with no vision or economic awareness, racists and people sick of the establishment and wanting to vent voted to leave.

I think a lot of the anti UK crowd don't realise just how close the referendum was, and how shitty the voter turnout was, I voted remain but have to accept the outcome and hope for the best for the UK and the Eu in the future.
    Though the saltiness of some European people is quite entertaining

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Yes, and I very much like the British blunt humor, but there's such a thing as overdoing something to the point that it stops being funny.
    You say that, but throwing peanuts at the angry kid's head until he explodes in rage is almost always amusing.

That particular poster went from a mention of caravans to equating them with ethnic purges in two posts, that was a pretty impressive explosion, even I wasn't expecting that.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Eh I don't like that word you used. It's literally a slur. I was just testing to see if you had any degree of empathy
    Dont be upset about caravans, those two are just jealous they don't have a rich history of our fancy caravans

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    I think a lot of the anti UK crowd don't realise just how close the referendum was, and how shitty the voter turnout was, I voted remain but have to accept the outcome and hope for the best for the UK and the Eu in the future.
    Though the saltiness of some European people is quite entertaining
    Remain was so confident that we wouldn't leave EU that they didn't bother voting. Bit them in the arse.

@GoblinP "I think the best option is to invite (buy) russia and then let the russians do the dying."
    Then what is this army going to defend itself from if it is not Russia?
    USA? China? Turkey? Don't make me laugh. If however its purpose is invasion sure that is a handy one I guess lol. I really see no logical point to this army.

And really the posts are getting incredibly funny. First Eu against east. Then it was west eu vs east eu. Now brits calling other Europeans lol what "Europeans". god sake arent you European in the first place? If you are not then why the fuck campaign vote exit using "turkey a population of 80 million is becoming EU member exit now!". wtf?
    @peggleftw "Though the saltiness of some European people is quite entertaining"

people please...
    Putin would be laughing his ass off if he read this topic
    Last edited by Gref; 2016-09-20 at 01:31 AM.