Yea, AK4 there's nothing new in Acherus or Dalaran.

What's the highest AK anyone could have by now on live?
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    4. 10chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    AK4

I'm @ AK4 and haven't noticed anything different yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    AK4

I'm @ AK4 and haven't noticed anything different yet.
    is that the book that simca said no one had been close enough to find, or is it a different one?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimskull22 View Post
    is that the book that simca said no one had been close enough to find, or is it a different one?
    You talking about this?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=97915/decaying-journal

It's also a one time quest/rare loot type deal /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6))
    That is a different book, Simca was looking into Putri. Journal

You talking about this?

That is a different book, Simca was looking into Putri. Journal
    ah, my bad.

Deleted
    Has anyone actually looked in the eye of azshara zone for the book? As well as the areas we can explore on the Broken Shore? Especially the Broken Shore id say.
    I did explore The lost temple to its entirity but no luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm i found something that might be interesting...
    Kil'jaeden forged Frostmourne right? Outside the Tomb of Sargeras are none other than his guards.
    Brutallus, Lady Sacrolash and Grand Warlock Alythess. Now... If this building has something to do with the artifact or this being an extreme coincidence... How does one enter said building?

I mean yeah its going to be a raid, but what if theres a way to explore the building exterior right now
    Last edited by mmocd8903d86c5; 2016-09-20 at 01:13 AM.

What I would exclude from doing is fiddling around with Putricide himself. He's dead in our storyline, kinda doubt they'd add a new spell to him. That Decaying Journal find is pretty interesting though. Also, I've asked Nobbel on twitter if there's any mention of Putricide in Arthas: Rise* of the Lich King and he said he can't recall any mentions of him.
    Last edited by PerryTP; 2016-09-20 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    What I would exclude from doing is fiddling around with Putricide himself. He's dead in our storyline, kinda doubt they'd add a new spell to him. That Decaying Journal find is pretty interesting though. Also, I've asked Nobble on twitter if there's any mention of Putricide in Arthas: Rise* of the Lich King and he said he can't recall any mentions of him.
    putricide has like 0 lore
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Yeah, kinda unfortunate. If he had, we might have a hint to something :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    Kil'jaeden forged Frostmourne right?
    No i think not. If i remember correcly, in w3 it was said that lich king himself made it, but retcon says, that dreadlords made it.

10+ Year Old Account
    not to mention you get one shot after five seconds if you stay too close
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Was talking to peggy burridge in our class hall a few days ago and she only said hello as in first picture, now after the questline she said this, worth looking into or scrap it?

http: // imgur. com/a/YhpQH
    http: // imgur. com/a/WDGe4
    was thinking about goldshire kids or whatever, cant remember

Deleted
    I have a feeling Tanjin the Ironshaper in our hall is gonna be involved. There's no way he's only ever gonna serve as a repair vendor..

After doing some poking around for this decayed journal, I was trying to find an area that would have books that looked like this. I remembered doing the new Harbinger acheivement which required you to get a cursed tome, I forgot what the tome looked like and was curious what any Iron Horde books looked like so I went back and found these:

https: //gyazo. com/ a45371eca69ebc5cbab57e046b815863

I was unable to interact with any of these books at this location so possibly somewhere else on draenor. (if this book model is actually what the journal is related to then chances are its somewhere in draenor or like others have said, broken isles considering this model seems to have been added in WoD)

I'm thinking that this journal wouldnt be where putricide last left it, possibly taken/stolen by someone which would make sense for it to be somewhere other than northrend and once we find this location we also find the journal which then leads us BACK to northrend (if thats where putricide's lab is).

If the journal thing is legit then maybe this is how blizz is planning on giving us some of putricide's unknown lore.

So i ran /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6)) from wowhead(dot)com/npc=97915/decaying-journal and it says true on me..

Quote Originally Posted by Tollvesenet View Post
    So i ran /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(6)) from wowhead(dot)com/npc=97915/decaying-journal and it says true on me..
    Do you recall seeing it anywhere or doing anything that might have to do with the journal?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante2407 View Post
    Do you recall seeing it anywhere or doing anything that might have to do with the journal?
    No, sorry. Just got AK4 a few hours ago, and have not clicked a book in that time as i can recall.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollvesenet View Post
    No, sorry. Just got AK4 a few hours ago, and have not clicked a book in that time as i can recall.
    I just ran it at AK3 and it returns false.