Deleted

Rogue, no class hall progress

Hey.

Is there something special you have to do to get progress as rogue in class hall? There's no quests or missions that show's I'm on the right path to progress for my artifact (third slot etc). And I only have 2 champions, only have 3 colors/skins for my artifact.

On my DH I had no such problems, but on this rogue there's nothing, is it a bug or do I actually have to do something/need to wait for something before I can see any progress?

Thanks in advance.

Ps. I've made a ticket, but it takes several days for Blizzard to answer so thought I'd ask you guys, thanks.

have you done the lights hope, aka the lights heart quest you get from khadgar sending you to the exodar scenario.

i had to do that one and it unlocked for me. somehow thats tied into your main quests for your order hall.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    have you done the lights hope, aka the lights heart quest you get from khadgar sending you to the exodar scenario.

i had to do that one and it unlocked for me. somehow thats tied into your main quests for your order hall.
    Yeah mean when you kill dogs and free the scared people and destroying portals? That one I've done, but nothing else after that :S

I would say try to find a youtube video of the questline and just follow what they do. You've probably missed something

I had to do the Fire quest in dal for the quest to show up in my order hall

Deleted
    Do you have any quest giver sent on a mission so said npc is not in the order hall?

7+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV because WoW lost its soul over a decade ago.
    When I hit 110 I was brick walled a bit on my progression because there's evidently a quest to bring stuff to Marin Noggenfogger that isn't optional. Once I did that it opened a bit up for me. This also gives him to you as a follower.
    Last edited by VinylScratch; 2016-09-20 at 12:30 AM.

is there a quest in your log under rogue campaign or in your quest table.

also try doing the next two parts to the lights heart.

there may also be a dungeon quest you havent done for your order hall.

these arent listed under campaign sometimes and are listed as dungeon quests.

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I've done my Rogue's CH campaign and haven't done that quest. Nothing to do with it.

OT: Look in your quest log and complete everything under Class Campaign / Rogue / Class Hall (I've forgot what it's under specifically, but... you get the idea).

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    I've done my Rogue's CH campaign and haven't done that quest. Nothing to do with it.

OT: Look in your quest log and complete everything under Class Campaign / Rogue / Class Hall (I've forgot what it's under specifically, but... you get the idea).
    on a few of my classes they were blocked by this.

and as i stated some class halls send you to dungeons, and they sometimes show up under the dungeon in your quest log and not the campaign, hence why i told him to check.

Doesnt hurt to look, and try this.

on a few of my classes they were blocked by this.

and as i stated some class halls send you to dungeons, and they sometimes show up under the dungeon in your quest log and not the campaign, hence why i told him to check.

Doesnt hurt to look, and try this.
    You're right it doesn't, but for Rogue specifically, it definitely doesn't unless it's a bug. Like I said, I've done the whole thing on my Rogue but never did the Exodar quest. I probably should at some point but... eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You're right it doesn't, but for Rogue specifically, it definitely doesn't unless it's a bug. Like I said, I've done the whole thing on my Rogue but never did the Exodar quest. I probably should at some point but... eh...
    "Unless is a bug"

it may not bug for you, but it may for him, he asked for advice on ways it may be bugged, and things he can do as the ticket wait time was to much.

i offered advice on things that may help, im sorry you were different than him, he is having problems your not, just because it didnt happen for you, doesnt mean it isnt for him.