Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    How is it taking you 2 weeks for 1 character?
    There is a tabulation in my first post.

Quote Originally Posted by lateralsx5 View Post
    Its not that long, but what is obnoxious is how they force you to do the quests in every zone in order to level up. The XP granted in dungeons (besides the quest dungeon) and pvp is ridiculously low.

I get they want quests to be the main path for xp but just don't make everything else worthless, Blizzard always have this habit of taking players by the hand and guiding them on the theme parc linear progression system they want, let players have some freedom, its no big deal,we are not total idiots.
    The way that Legion content is laid out, it makes a lot of sense for questing to be integral to levelling. World quests (both the concept and the actual rep requirement) make it important for the player to have been out in the world in every zone.

The big thing to avoid is a situation where players only start getting to places in the world after max level. Dumping players into the world like that doesn't play nice with the system they've built up here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I cannot waste 2 weeks just to level up 1 single character to the level cap. Grind at level 110 is already enough.
    There is a tabulation in my first post.
    If those are your actual times, then you are the reason you're leveling slowly not the content. My first toon was 12 hours, and at least an hour of that was dicking around at 109. My second toon I didn't keep track of, but I can guarantee it was sub 10 hours. If your total time to 106 is 14+, then it's on you not the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eats Compost View Post
    The way that Legion content is laid out, it makes a lot of sense for questing to be integral to levelling. World quests (both the concept and the actual rep requirement) make it important for the player to have been out in the world in every zone.

The big thing to avoid is a situation where players only start getting to places in the world after max level. Dumping players into the world like that doesn't play nice with the system they've built up here.
    I agree with the guy you're quoting. While questing is enjoyable, forcing it down your throat as the only means of leveling is rather lackluster. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying legion a ton but I think WoDs leveling was better, reason being you had the option to run dungeons for exp if you wanted or quest. Legion, you quest quest quest quest and quest more. Granted you need it for the rep for WQ's but having options is better than forcing 1 way of leveling

my first char took 8 hours to hit 110, and that was server second.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Yeah we can't take your word for this since you think WoD currently takes a long time 22 hours total http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...abysmally-slow

took me 14 hours my first time, and 9 my second,

you are probably doing something really wrong, if it is taking you longer?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Oh I love reading the quest text the first time questing in a expansion, I just read them pretty fast.
    That's pretty impressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Personally I think getting to the level cap should take at least 100 hours of questing. No xp from pvp or dungeons, you have to quest.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There's more emphasis on quests rather than collecting garbage and roided bonus objectives. I didn't really like it at first and, to be honest, still doesn't do much for me but at least addons such as ConsLegion have made it much less of a drag.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Leveling too slow? literally took me a day and a half to hit 110. Just because you're king scrublord doesn't mean the leveling experience is "slow".
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

Just curious I know I read faster than most but does it really take people more than a couple seconds to read quest text?

15+ Year Old Account
    The current levelling speed in Legion content is a way too slow. Here's some tabs:
    1:55, 2:20, 3:30, 2:30, 2:05, 2:10, total 14:30 for 6 levels, 2:25 per level.

It takes more than a week of everyday play to just get a character to the level 110. Totally unacceptable.

Update: and the next level is 3:40.
    Maybe its u whos bad?
    Got to 110 in 9hours on release
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by spawny View Post
    Don't rush through levelling as the game at 110 is a boring repetitive grindy piece of shit. Levelling is the best part so enjoy it.
    have you played legion??
    The Suramar content is the best questing wow has ever fucking had.

OT:
    Yeah, the leveling in this expac seemed a lot slower than in earlier expansions.
    spent like 14 hours getting to max level. but then again, I dont mind..
    I've no idea what to write here.

If you speak to the people with yellow ! they give you quests which reward xp.

this will be much faster than killing boars like it appears you're doing..

10+ Year Old Account
    The current levelling speed in Legion content is a way too slow. Here's some tabs:
    1:55, 2:20, 3:30, 2:30, 2:05, 2:10, total 14:30 for 6 levels, 2:25 per level.

It takes more than a week of everyday play to just get a character to the level 110. Totally unacceptable.

Update: and the next level is 3:40.
    God, not a whole WEEK. What will you do, you only have another 100 weeks or so until the next expansion...

10+ Year Old Account
    Kind of lame how there is only 4 leveling zones. Not like before where you could pick some zones to leave for the next character.
    HEROES NEVER DIE

You can always pick out the folks who have no prior MMO experience in these threads.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    You can always pick out the folks who have no prior MMO experience in these threads.
    Haha yup. They should try leveling during vanilla.
    I feel the leveling time in Legion is somewhat short, but surumar questing adds to the leveling feeling for me, and therefore it is acceptable same goes for world quests - I like how "old" leveling zones still adds to the experience of exploring and questing, unlike the old daily quest system.
    Either progress surumar or go to other zones and do quests. I like it.