Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    I'd not vote for the MMO Champ poster, that's for sure.

'Candidate Whateveryournameis, what unique qualifications do you possess for the Presidency?'

"Well I've got several long posting strings of 6, 8 and 14 months without being banned for shitposting. I've written 18,492 posts and only about 58 of them did I have a real idea of what the hell I was actually saying yet I keep getting shoutouts in popularity threads. I've had not one but 4 different avatars get mod edited out of existence, I've met 9 or 10 different people from the forum and only managed to sleep with half of them but a few of those were repeat booty calls so extra points for that."
    What? I figured all of you were busy figuring out how to defeat women in combat (hint: shoes), and how to hide from automated cars.

So you have a little more than 5 posts per day since you joined MMOC. I have a little over 6. Welcome to the club, brother.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to have to request political asylum to another forum if any of you nut jobs become President.

Sarahtasher and espe

Because I'd want to see how fast the US could become the biggest piece of shit country in human existence.

But seriously @Skroe for prez. @supertony51 for vice prez. Skroe gets the headache of runnin this bitch while Tony can start advocating for free beer for all, cheap steaks and football everyday of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Not with me as press secretary.... I will use the tricks I learned from Cybran

- - - Updated - - -

Geez this is very salty.... and I swam in the dead sea. Were just having a light hearted discussion.
    Ah man, I was being light hearted!!!!!one!!!!!!

Seriously though I was, so don't take it to heart kiddo.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Sarahtasher and espe

Because I'd want to see how fast the US could become the biggest piece of shit country in human existence.

But seriously @Skroe for prez. @supertony51 for vice prez. Skroe gets the headache of runnin this bitch while Tony can start advocating for free beer for all, cheap steaks and football everyday of the week.
    Sounds like a winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ulmita and Machismo because masochism
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

@Zombergy or @Skroe

or that conservative guy with the cat avatar who backs me up sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I vote for @Vanyali! Just because I like pulling her in random threads, for some reason.
    this is for who should be president not who you like to chat with.

if i was elected president first order of business would be to have every single gang member in the u.s. shot dead. than order the u.s. military to invade mexico and wipe out the cartels. bomb every single house they reside in and do whatever must be done to eradicate them from this earth.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-09-20 at 05:02 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    i wouldnt vote for anyone on here cos alot of people have no idea how REAL politics works and they would jsut become another power hungry MP

You plebs can fight over being president, I'm nominating myself Supreme Overlord of the Universe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    this is for who should be president not who you like to chat with.

if i was elected president first order of business would be to have every single gang member in the u.s. shot dead. than order the u.s. military to invade mexico and wipe out the cartels. bomb every single house they reside in and do whatever must be done to eradicate them from this earth.
    That sounds expensive. You raising taxes for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    You plebs can fight over being president, I'm nominating myself Supreme Overlord of the Universe.

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds expensive. You raising taxes for that?
    sure am. u.s. citizens are crybabies when it comes to paying taxes. seriously. taxes need to be raised.
    i would also introduce socialized medicine regardless if people want it or not.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    i wouldnt vote for anyone on here cos alot of people have no idea how REAL politics works and they would jsut become another power hungry MP
    People taking this thread too seriously!

- - - Updated - - -

Why I should be president:

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/artic...d-be-president
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote for me and Harambe will live again.

I would honestly vote for @Linadra. She's a ray of light in darkness we call mmo-champion forums.

Yvaelle /10 char

Quote Originally Posted by Igi View Post
    I would honestly vote for @Linadra. She's a ray of light in darkness we call mmo-champion forums.
    I have my shadowpriest side too
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Genn Greymane. He's king already. Let's just make him president as well.
    All hail President-King Greymane!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If an MMO-Champion poster was running for president, who would you vote for?
    Trump is pretty much the epitome of an MMO poster....

Deleted
    After that Cinematic? Genn, ofc.

Deleted
    That should never be allowed to happen. The users, every single one, on this site are completely bonkers. Knowing that ya'll exist out in the real world is frightening enough as it is.