Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Her party lost a lot of suport in the state parliament elections in the last weeks. Support for her party in the Berlin state even dropped to a 26 year low.
    And the new rightwing party (alternatives for Germany) won a 13% vote.

Merkel is basically fuelling the right wing populism in her own country (and in other EU countries too with her open door policy)
    This is why so many people want her out asap. Someone with a more realistic vision will have to replace her to prevent a further rise of the right.
    Indeed. Merkel is an idealistic idiot. Her failure to put her own countrymen's best interests before those of the waves of foreign poor crashing into Europe will be her downfall. The slow-moving wave of problems all this is causing will slowly erode her support.

If, in addition to that there is anything like the Paris attacks in Germany, everything will fall over the edge and you'll see a full-scale political earthquake.

History tells us that bad things happen in Germany when the common man is frightened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe Canada should import them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    She's changed Germany forever. I hope she can get another term. I think she would do even more great things for the country and for the rest of the world.

Just look at how Germany is doing compared to Spain, Greece, England, France etc..
    Yeah look how Germany is dumping the Wages to look Good. Look how Germanys Poverty is on the rise. Look how the Unemployement Numbers are just faked and still the same or even higher than ever. Look how fucking Great Germany is doing...The Rich get richer...wong be long and they wont have to pay any Taxes at all. bla bla bla so much god damn bullshit its not even funny any more.

Deleted
    I love how you bolded all the cases were right was mentioned in an attempt to get people to ignore that left is just as bad. I also love how it worked. No wonder people keep eating up the hilariously biased media

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine View Post
    I love how you bolded all the cases were right was mentioned in an attempt to get people to ignore that left is just as bad. I also love how it worked. No wonder people keep eating up the hilariously biased media
    The OP bolded the most relevant parts of the article. Nothing wrong with that is there?

I feel bad for people in the EU. When the left wing government comes to silence or reeducate you how will you defend yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I feel bad for people in the EU. When the left wing government comes to silence or reeducate you how will you defend yourself?
    You realise there are 28 countries in the EU, each with different governments of varying degrees of left and right wing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You realise there are 28 countries in the EU, each with different governments of varying degrees of left and right wing?
    Ok the wealthy ones lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok the wealthy ones lol
    The wealthy ones are going to do the silencing and reeducation, or be silenced and reeducated? Either way it doesn't make much sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Merkel is on her way out.
    The internet is still too new to her after all. Not like she can handle all those new immigrants.

In all seriousness. Violence always happens at places where new parties / politics are on the rise.

Lets see... Oh yes, every Trump Rally ever. Which isnt Trumps fault.

nah the "political violence" is the eastest of east germany, former communist part of germany, where the nazi sucessor party npd and some similar minded political agents have a majority on several small towns and rural areas in public votes. They have several mayor in the dark east. They call it "national befreite zone" meaning "zone where people are liberated from capitalistic and america-influenced corporate germany, and the only place where true germans can live" (imagine this said with the most retarded saxon accent)

This area is dark and full of skins, and high unemployment. anyone who has any skills in live move out of this area to western germany, and only the most stupid stay. That development over the last 20 to 30 years made it happen that in those special areas, the skins are a majority nowadays. Even police doesnt do shit about them, most police officers share a similar idiology anyway, and those who dont, apply for work at big city or less dark zones.

Its hell to live their and be a punker (punker in the european meaning as leftwing anarchistic antiboigoise lifestyle person), i know guys that have been beaten to near death several times.

The most funny thing about the anti immigrant atmosphere there, is it is the part of germany where nearly zero immigrants live. And those few that do, either get beaten up or join them, for example there are several turkish fascist guys (grey wolfs) that live there, and do share common ideals with the npd /afd.
    Its really weird to an ethnic german to hear a turk scream "wir sind das volk" at one of those skin ralleys.

- - - Updated - - -

Germanys biggest party and its councellor are right wing. jesus send brains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    The most funny thing about the anti immigrant atmosphere there, is it is the part of germany where nearly zero immigrants live.
    People aren't anti-immigrant. They are against an aggressive, medieval polit-religion. Btw highly compelling argument there. It's also a part of the world with reasonably few cases of stonings. Or Ebola. So let them experience those first before making up their mind?

15+ Year Old Account
    nah the "political violence" is the eastest of east germany, former communist part of germany, where the nazi sucessor party npd and some similar minded political agents have a majority on several small towns and rural areas in public votes. They have several mayor in the dark east. They call it "national befreite zone" meaning "zone where people are liberated from capitalistic and america-influenced corporate germany, and the only place where true germans can live" (imagine this said with the most retarded saxon accent)

This area is dark and full of skins, and high unemployment. anyone who has any skills in live move out of this area to western germany, and only the most stupid stay. That development over the last 20 to 30 years made it happen that in those special areas, the skins are a majority nowadays. Even police doesnt do shit about them, most police officers share a similar idiology anyway, and those who dont, apply for work at big city or less dark zones.

Its hell to live their and be a punker (punker in the european meaning as leftwing anarchistic antiboigoise lifestyle person), i know guys that have been beaten to near death several times.

The most funny thing about the anti immigrant atmosphere there, is it is the part of germany where nearly zero immigrants live. And those few that do, either get beaten up or join them, for example there are several turkish fascist guys (grey wolfs) that live there, and do share common ideals with the npd /afd.
    Its really weird to an ethnic german to hear a turk scream "wir sind das volk" at one of those skin ralleys.
    Not all regions are the same though. I know for certain Leipzig and especially Leipzig-Connewitz are Antifa fortresses whereas anything east of Dresden has been dominated by rightwing politicians and people expressing these views very openly. It's the same in my state, you know which ideology dominates by carefully checking stickers on posts

I would also say that when it comes to violence I have yet to find where it's different, being nearly beaten up by some guys for "looking like a Nazi" until you hook up with your African-German gf was my most recent amusing confrontation with those guyS, and of course getting spat at by some skinhead for doing so as well a bit later. Germany and its different versions of hooligans, anarchos and skinheads - never gets boring.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2016-09-20 at 10:09 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

ok . seriously someone is comparing ebola , the worlds second religion, stonings in one sentence with followers of a fascist system that killed aprox. 6 million jews because they are "unworthy life because jew".

I have never seen the "dreadful" immigrants build big scale factorys to kill people. thats what the nazis , we are taling about in this thread, did. for real.
    I wonder how people can really be that stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Germanys biggest party and its councellor are right wing. jesus send brains.
    Your right wing = extreme left wing in the states. You're all fucking left wing just different shades of it. Jesus send critical thinking skills. Faggot

ok . seriously someone is comparing ebola , the worlds second religion, stonings in one sentence with followers of a fascist system that killed aprox. 6 million jews because they are "unworthy life because jew".

I have never seen the "dreadful" immigrants build big scale factorys to kill people. thats what the nazis , we are taling about in this thread, did. for real.
    I wonder how people can really be that stupid.
    Meanwhile no person ever got killed by lefty / communist systems, am I right ? *cough* *cough* The extremist lefties are way better at killing people.

6 million jews vs. 100 million dead because of communism. Both horrible but one is WAY worse.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-09-20 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    Relevant to your agenda, and there is a whole lot wrong with it. I'ts amazing how you make yourself believe you couldn't see this yourself.

While I don't condone ANY violence againts more or less random targets to merely get a message across, I do however somewhat understand where it comes from, and why it's on the rise. Imagine you were a little kid and some 120kg man stepped on your foot and won't move. At first, because you're brought up so well, you just ask for him to move a tad, please. If nothing happens, you may try it louder. After that you may knock him in the side slightly to get his attention. Then you'll start screaming for just about anybody to help you, and finally you almost have no other option left than to hurt the man, since all other attempts were futile, and your foot slowly turns into mush.

That kid is the political right in Germany for you, and the man is the general public. It's even a bit worse, because in the real world scenario, there's a few hundred thousand people urging the man to ignore you as best as he can. The ONLY thing you foster with this "shut-them-down" policy is to anger them. They believe what they believe, and being told to fucking shut up and preach another gospel won't suddenly enlighten anyone. Who would like to be told what to think and do?

The right should NOT be shut out, silenced, ignored and buried. These are proper citizens with, at the base of it, legitimate concerns, and all they want is to be heared and represented. If we would start to fetch them from where they actually are, and offered cooperation in trying to address some of the issues they deem important, no one would be pressured into being very very loud just to be recognized. But noooo, oh gooood! Germany CANNOT let ANYthing remotely rightish into it's substance, how DARE we?? This fairy tale simply ignores that EVERY country has their right wing, and in almost all other countries, they're at least recognized and can thus be far better regulated. Making them outlaws is preciesly how WE create right wing violence. But as a German, you're just simply not allowed to have this opinion.

I wouldn't consider myself neither left nor right, not even really center, but I strongly believe that a proper Democracy has the damn duty to let EVERYONE that can muster up relevant numbers have a voice and provide matters to soberly and thoroughly discuss within the public.

Sure, you'll always have a few total nutjobs that will still be violent no matter what, but these then really are just people that want to be violent, and usually care very little for their reasoning. They'll always find something to be violent for. The vast majority would very likely happily take part in the political process in a civilized manner.

And all I wrote here counts 1:1 just as well for the far left.

A small real-world example of some sorts might be our green party. In the beginning they were little more than a somewhat organized movement consisting of many small fragmented groups, some civilized, some commiting actual politically motivated crimes. And then, suddenly, they somehow managed to be heared, made a few lucky personnell choices that made them look a bit more proper than a left terrorism cell, and then they became an actual party. Look where they are now! A regular center-left party rose from them, still having many of the core values they began with, and are part of our normal daily political landscape. Sure, they lost many of their hard-liners along the way and these may continued towards Antifa and others and still need a political home, but actual left wing terrorism (which we had quite a bit of!) has almost died out ever since there was some sort of legitimated representational body for these people.
    That something like this just isn't an option for right leaning people "because Germany", which makes those that feel muted by it very angry, is a thing I very well understand. Again: I'm not saying that they are right to be violent. At all! But one CAN reason for it.
    I agree with this.

In the US the left and right live side by side, yes there is a lot of arguing but it has worked out. And to have a good discussion about anything isn't it a good idea to get as many voices as possible?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    Your right wing = extreme left wing in the states. You're all fucking left wing just different shades of it. Jesus send critical thinking skills. Faggot
    You say that without giving it a second thought. Some ideologies are but some extreme rightwing ideologies are definitely also rightwing in the US. When people talk about left- and rightwing violence in Europe especially Germany then the talk is not about something you'd find an equivalent for in the US. I doubt the US has phenomena similar to these. We are talking about something on the level of Antifa and Autonome who are espousing radical anti-authority/-government ideologies with open contempt for laws and customs and active neonazi groups like Kameradschaft <insert town/city here> or "Nationaler Widerstand <insert town/city here>" openly espousing 3rd Reich ideologies and adherence to the Führerkult. These are comprised of those who would also openly commit vandalism, arsoning, attacks against politicians, muggings etc. for political reasons, I could cite a lot of incidents which happened in my state alone, let alone the country, but let's just say "different shades of leftwing" is just nonsense. There is a reason for politically motivated violence is usually broken down into subtypes of crime here because it does not only have a long tradition (sadly) but also has many facets.
    Fun fact: My parents living in Hesse used to live near an infamous NPD politician who would frequently come over with political pamphlets. Later on, when they moved a few kilometres away they had the "good luck" to live beside some conspirational apartment used by local rightwing extremists. Those would eventually be raided, one policewoman ended up being bound to the wheelchair for the remainder of her life after that.
    Different shade of left...more like radical different sides of spectra.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Meanwhile no person ever got killed by lefty / communist systems, am I right ? *cough* *cough* The extremist lefties are way better at killing people.

6 million jews vs. 100 million dead because of communism. Both horrible but one is WAY worse.
    I think you are looking at it the wrong way. It's not about numbers, really. It's about ideologies and consequences. WW2 alone were nearly 67 million dead people but these were spread over different territories. Arguably WW2 was the most devastating conflict to date and it was all started by a guy who had the idea that the German race needs more to dominate and people who agreed with it. Nazi ideology could have fizzled, Hitler could have been killed during the Beerhall putsch and communism as a mass phenomenon would have never existed after since it would have remained largely contained to the Sovietunion.

People using these numbers and looking at them in an isolated manner don't consider that these do not exist just because some ideology became flesh and decided to eradicate X people. It's someone having a terrible idea, some more people following it and establishing a military order around it with the goal to enforce it to as many people and regions altogether.
    Last edited by Ravenblade; 2016-09-20 at 10:52 AM.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Well, at least their are some Germans who don't want their country destroyed. Though, I don't think violence will resolve anything unless they manage to overthrow the government somehow. They're only choice is to behave themselves so that they have a better shot at winning the elections.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post

Where did you get this number? 100 million dead... That's more than the total casualties (civilian and military) during WW2.
    And if you're talking about China you have to consider the total population of that country and calling China a communist system is an euphemism. It's just another authoritarian dictatorship (and probably one of the most capitalist countries). Maybe you should read some Marx before spreading bullsh*t like this.
    Last edited by Nerovar; 2016-09-20 at 11:55 AM.