Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    Yes, he got the achievement from another skin (probably the Subtlety skin, since that is the only one that we knew of until now), but if you look at his weapons they are clearly the Thunderfury skin, which means he has them, and the highest possible AK he could have right now is 4, so therefore it is reasonable to assume that they are unlocked at AK 4 since no one has come up with squat until this. And apparently people are getting the Assassination skin as well now that they have reached AK4.
    can someone ask him? i am at work so I can just do it when I get home later and yes he has the sub hidden skin, as yo ucan see he uses the purple lightning TF skin so that means he did 1k kills with an hidden artifact skin (maybe the sub one) that also unlocks the colors for the other ones.
    An Karanir Thanagor, Mor Ok Angalor, Mor Ok Gorum Palahm Raval!

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    can someone ask him? i am at work so I can just do it when I get home later
    I'm not on EU or else I would.

Cmmon EU brothers and sisters, confirm if it's bugged or not for us!

So I profiled Itasz, he does not have the Tomb of ??? completed as a quest which the other two known bugged rogues have.

So maybe he got it legit?

Quote Originally Posted by Minka View Post
    So I profiled Itasz, he does not have the Tomb of ??? completed as a quest which the other two known bugged rogues have.

So maybe he got it legit?
    He also has not realm-transferred since at least May of 2014, which I know Cisky had, and believe the other bugged rogue had.

So this looks promising! Please come through, EU!

7+ Year Old Account
    I could contact him this evening but at the moment I'm at work.
    So if somebody else could find the time to do it before I would appreciate it too

Deleted
    He is still not online or not on the Rogue. Who-listing him since i saw the post of the amory.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayumiqt View Post
    I could contact him this evening but at the moment I'm at work.
    So if somebody else could find the time to do it before I would appreciate it too
    Also a bug.
    You unlock the fourth hidden skin for the subtlety weapons by killing 1000 players with them
    Then with a bit of trickery you can equip the fourth thunderfury skin.
    Sorry guys. What i would say is anyone who has AK4 needs to be trying to kill dargrul now.

Im AK 4, gonna go in vault on heroic (locked out on mythic), let you guys know asap unless someone beats me to the punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    Also a bug.
    You unlock the fourth hidden skin for the subtlety weapons by killing 1000 players with them
    Then with a bit of trickery you can equip the fourth thunderfury skin.
    Sorry guys. What i would say is anyone who has AK4 needs to be trying to kill dargrul now.
    I cant follow you with this color thing.
    If I kill 1000 players with Sub skin Assa and Outlaw 1000 player color is also unlocked you just need the base Skin to use the color.
    It is not a bug it is working as intended.

If I kill 1000 players with Sub skin Assa and Outlaw 1000 player color is also unlocked you just need the base Skin to use the color.
    It is not a bug it is working as intended.
    wait really ?

if you get the Assa hidden then unlock colors 2/3/4 using Assa hidden .. and then get the Thunderfury base (color 1) - your TF skin will automatically have colors 2/3/4 also unlocked ? really ?

I was sure you had to regrind the colors from scratch using the actual TF skin equipped

Deleted
    SO i ask one of his Guild mates he is saying that he got it legit but dosnt know how.
    Itasz is not online not even on an alt

10+ Year Old Account
    "Doesn't even know how" - That is just plain BS..
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

itasz "hidden potential" unlocked ten days ago, check the date

Quote Originally Posted by lzzgbt View Post
    itasz "hidden potential" unlocked ten days ago, check the date
    Yes, but that could be from getting the Sub skin, hell my own says 9/03/16

EDIT: see post below mine. Person with Thunderfury abused a bug/glitch to get it.
    Last edited by FearGX; 2016-09-20 at 07:53 AM.

Deleted
    copy paste from wowhead artifact skin:

By evlen1291 (326 – 1·10) 2 days ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    It seems that I had found a way to unlock hidden apearances without finding the secret thingy thap opens them up.
    What do you need to do:
    1) Unlock secret appearence for any of your artifact.
    2) Unlock their new color (do 200 local quests for an example)
    3) Use your forge in a spec with unlocked artifact
    4) Press SHIFT+RMB on any other artifact in your bag
    5) You can choose recolor of the hidden look.

P.S. You NEED to do it in a spec that has unlocked hidden apearence.
    P.P.S. This really seems like a bug, but when I hover over recolor it says that "To unlock you need to do 200 locals using artifact with a hidden appearence"

This opens up new looks for all of your artifacts.
    Here is a proof of it - http://imgur.com/IzXjJoj I`m wielding third recolor of hidden Unholy`s artifact though it`s locked from me
    Here you can see that initial recolor is still locked - http://imgur.com/hGcJUF1

Guys, it is a known bug where you can unlock hidden appearance, if you have another one. You have to unlock different color for sub and when use a bug, where you'd have purple TF. Sub 4th colour for TF 4th colour, that is why he has purple one. If he had blue ones it would be legit. But this is just a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedyqt View Post
    Guys, it is a known bug where you can unlock hidden appearance, if you have another one. You have to unlock different color for sub and when use a bug, where you'd have purple TF. Sub 4th colour for TF 4th colour, that is why he has purple one. If he had blue ones it would be legit. But this is just a bug.
    Lol fuck so i have to start farming one color with my sub skin fast xD before it gets fixed!
    What will be the fastes way? 1000 players or 200 WQ?
    Also does 1000 players need to be Honorable kills or Killing blows?
    Last edited by Minka; 2016-09-20 at 08:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    "Doesn't even know how" - That is just plain BS..
    He probably meant that he doesn't know how his guild mate got it.