Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    And in 3 weeks I didnt had a single trinket drop ( 28 mythic and over 150 HC ) and not a single belt...
    You should look into world quests. If you're saying you haven't gotten a single trinket to drop since you hit 110, I'm guessing your trinket is like 783 or something. A 840 world quest trinket is going to be better than anything that's ilevel 783.

10+ Year Old Account
    840, with 830 as a bare minimum with 3rd relic slot unlocked for normals. nothing to fancy and easily obtained.
    This is a signature, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Unless you started late or have been super unlucky, breaking ilvl 840 is easy.

Also it depends on what the guild plans to do. If you want to raid mythic then you should start with heroic right away.

835 for normal and 850 for heroic is a bare minimum.

Well, you can go lower, but it's going to be rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisuke42 View Post
    Unless you started late or have been super unlucky, breaking ilvl 840 is easy.
    Indeed, I'm at 846 and the only 2 items that came from dungeons are WQ rewards from said dungeons, rest of the gear is a mix of world quests and class hall, hell I didn't even finish my last heroic dungeon until today.

Blizzards intended encounter ilvl will be about 10-15 points below what players expect, of that you can be certain.

I will be pugging EN when not leading or M+ team. Pally tank 851 with good trinkets and 21 pts in artifact. I don't expect difficulty finding a spot; the challenge will be picking the right group. I will be drawn to groups asking for 850 over groups asking for 830 because there's less chance of getting tied up with group that isn't going anywhere. I don't like to give up on a group once I've joined, so I try hard to pick good groups to begin with.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

First week, for normal, pugging will probably ask 835 or so, next week, they'll ask 850. Week after that, 870.

Mythic dungeons are probably going to jump to requiring 850-860, too, around the same time frame. Why? Because people are terrible, terrible things.

Deleted
    850+ Or no invite in the guild. Having anything less than 850avg shows lack of dedication.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as requirements go, general rule of thumb is that you are technically geared enough 10-15 ilvl below what it drops; 15 for the first half and 10 for the second half.

A far as what PUGs will ask for, the generally require gear very near what drops which I have always found odd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Darklordxnew View Post
    Why? I hit 110 on my paladin on 9/11. By 9/16 after spamming normals, then heroics, then all 8 mythics (while doing world quests that award gear) I hit 845. I'm 848 now in little over a week.

Hell, on my realm, you can buy 810 ilvl to qualify you for LFG Heroics for less than 30k.
    You can buy the 815 crafted gear and the 7 Oblit's on my realm for roughly 30k.

30k for an ilvl 850 piece? Hehe yeah, thats awesome.

845 ilvl
    3 Relic slots
    20 AP traits
    2 Golden AP traits

If you don't meet these requirements - you're not raiding tomorrow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    2 Golden AP traits
    That's honestly pretty stupid requirement, since some specs don't go for the second and third golden traits until way after 20 artifact levels. For example for outlaw rogues 2nd golden trait is 26th trait you take, which is quite difficult to get before raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Azlo View Post
    You should look into world quests. If you're saying you haven't gotten a single trinket to drop since you hit 110, I'm guessing your trinket is like 783 or something. A 840 world quest trinket is going to be better than anything that's ilevel 783.
    I got from normal and that one from normal is better than one that drops from world quests. Considerin I wasnt lucky enough to get one with good stats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenir View Post
    That's honestly pretty stupid requirement, since some specs don't go for the second and third golden traits until way after 20 artifact levels. For example for outlaw rogues 2nd golden trait is 26th trait you take, which is quite difficult to get before raids.
    Obviously you have to collect 26 traits then, or be considered as a lazy fuck with no interest to pull your weight /s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by loktark View Post
    Since I'm seeing so many people with blanket ilevel requirements I figured this would be a good time to let you guys know that dual wielding classes have a higher ilevel this expac because of our 2 weapons having inflated ilevel compared to other items. In my current gear a 2-handed class would have 848.2ilevel while a dual wielder has 850.06ilevel.
    I figured this would be a good time to let you know that this is incorrect.
    As for the topic, I'd say 10 ilevels below what the raid drops is a good starting point. Unless it's a pug, in which case you need to be 10 ilevels above the drops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by big deal View Post
    Hey guys,

Does anyone have any idea what the recommended iLvl is to raid once the Emerald Nightmare is out?

What is your guild asking your ilvl to be? What will pugs expect?

Would around 830-835 be fine as a minimum requirement?
    I'll be asking for 850 tonight for my HC raid. Normal 835-840 should be fine though. Really don't care about a 2nd golden trait if you're pulling the numbers on DPS etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Obviously you have to collect 26 traits then, or be considered as a lazy fuck with no interest to pull your weight /s
    Implying people with a 2nd golden trait will always win damage over those with only 1. Obviously they should, but not everybody knows how to play so it's unlikely a player who plays well will lose to somebody with a 2nd golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Actarius View Post
    My guild is 850 (buy crafting if you need to), 853 for legendary holders, and 21 points into main spec weapon. If you're running a raiding offspec, 20 main and 16 off was acceptable. Few exceptions were made for things like a 835 trinket way outperforming at 850 you could buy.

We also encouraged stacked armor type mythic runs for loot. Like my mythic group was 3 druids, 1 rogue, 1 DH. Alts were used to tank clothie/mail runs.

This is for heroic. If we were planning on walking into normals for progression content, we'd probably want 835, 18 points, or 16/13 if you ran an offspec. Mythic runs probably wouldn't have been set up either.

Most pugs will probably want 840+ for normal though, since it was fairly trivial to get these last 3 weeks.
    ^ pretty much exactly the same as us

7+ Year Old Account
    My guild is doing 830, but we are also pretty casual I would expect, that most pugs will go extreme with 845+ and some hardcore guilds are maybe even going 18-20 artifact slots.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    845 ilvl
    3 Relic slots
    20 AP traits
    2 Golden AP traits

If you don't meet these requirements - you're not raiding tomorrow.
    just to clarify: you would rather take a person with 20 random traits and 2 random gold traits over a person with, lets say, 1 good gold trait and 20-22 useful traits?

and in the same way, rather take the crappy WQ trinket with wrong stats but 850 instead of the 820 with a socket and correct stats?
    i got tons of gear that would increase my ilvl and at the same time completely bust my dps because of wrong stats.

but that's just my 2 cent