Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Runaetus View Post
    Got the screech for Duskwood today; around 12:30-ish .
    Was in Guardian spec
    Have 0 traits in Fangs of Ashamane
    12495/21000 Dreamweavers
    Have the Eminent Grow-main chain completed; didn't have the pet out.
    Did you just get Artefact Knowledge level 4 today?

Screech for Feralas today, at 20:08. Was in Balance spec. Feral has 1 golden trait only. Im revered with dreamwalkers, completed quest too. No pet out.

AK lvl 4 tho

Funny thing: Feralas portal didnt work for me ;p

Deleted
    Hit artifact knowledge 4, event roll true now (instead of false). No screeches.
    Dreamwalkers revered, order hall quest done, suramar owlkitten quest done and pet leveled to 25.

Deleted
    Got my first screech today. I guess AK4 or getting revered with dreamwalkers triggered it?

Anyway it was duskwood, here a screenshot so you know what you are supposed to look for. i.imgur.com/i4VuPDZ.jpg coords under minimap.

Deleted
    10 minutes ago, i was just walking to the Emerald Dreamway from our classhall, and instantly got the message. Found the stone and the same happened. I just got my AK to level 4....
    Last edited by mmoc27f31fa7d0; 2016-09-19 at 10:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there anything we're supposed to do after clicking the stone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    Did you just get Artefact Knowledge level 4 today?
    Yes, got AK4 (140%) couple hours prior to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got this today in duskwood, found the stone had the buff and 'heard the noise'....not sure what to do now xD

Deleted
    There has been a lot of thoughts going on about the hidden feral artifact on the wowhead forum and the beta discussion.

So far nobody has been able to figure out what exactly is required to finish the hidden artifact.
    - One part of the discussion talked about that maybe you need to track the thing that is watching you (be in catform (like how you tracked the druid in moonglade) and track humanoid?), or that you had to be stealth but neither was confirmed to be true.
    - Another part was that maybe you needed to find several moonstones in the area where you got the screech since every area has several moonstone locations that it can spawn in, also unconfirmed. The reason people thought this is that you get a buff when you touch the moonstone, so maybe you have to find the next moonstone before the buff expires?
    - Last discussion went on about how you might need to get all moonstones before you actually get the hidden artifact. Problem with this theory was that people got the same portal several times meaning there is something you probably have to do there apart from just touching the moonstone.

It is good to see that AK 4 seems to be the trigger for the screeches to start appearing. Most assumed it would be 7 since that was when most people got it on the Beta.

I should be getting AK4 today as well so I am hoping to get one and look around a bit in the portal to see what happens.
    Last edited by mmocb4fb529669; 2016-09-20 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by masterhorus8 View Post
    Is there anything we're supposed to do after clicking the stone?
    thats what I need to know I just heard the screech myself

AK 4, I was in resto spec rank 20

Feral rank 8

I clicked the stone and then I recieved a messege

"You hear something dart away behind you... and then just silence."

now I've been running around hinterlands for the past 20mins in cat form as feral and I'm trying to figure out what to do next
    Edit Signature.

Deleted
    Got second screech today (was duskwood yesterday and feralas today), flew around the portal in both zones until I found & clicked the stone.
    Can't wait until Hinterlands procs! Will post if anything additional happens with all 3 tapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Arffi View Post
    Screech for Feralas today, at 20:08. Was in Balance spec. Feral has 1 golden trait only. Im revered with dreamwalkers, completed quest too. No pet out.

AK lvl 4 tho

Got the Feralas screech while in Balance spec too then switched to kitty for "security".
    53,15 coords

Last edited by Zakajz; 2016-09-20 at 12:42 PM.

Got AK 4, no screech. So either I'm just being unlucky (i.e. it's a chance for the screech), or I missed some quests (I did the one in suramar though). As the first command returns true though, I guess I'm just being unlucky.

The only thing I can confirm is that I got AK4 last night and without realizing any connection, I heard the screech while I was in the dreamway toward the Feralas portal. I didn't know what to do and it was pretty late last night so I didn't do any follow up, but I as unable to run through the Feralas portal, so I logged out. But I DID hit AK4 last night and that was the first time I got the message about the screech.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Got AK4 yesterday, but didn't get any screech then or today.
    But glad to see people are having some success.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Still have yet to receive a single screech, AK4 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Still have yet to receive a single screech, AK4 as well.
    Are you revered with the Dreamweavers? Not sure if that's a must for this, but just checking. Also know it's not a for-sure to happen every day. Will be hitting AK4 tonight thankfully.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arffi View Post
    If you did the Feralas quest chain where you sealed the dream portal there, you have to click on the Feralas portal in the Dreamway and you get an option to unseal it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfheart9 View Post
    Are you revered with the Dreamweavers? Not sure if that's a must for this, but just checking. Also know it's not a for-sure to happen every day. Will be hitting AK4 tonight thankfully.
    I got a screech with 10/12 honored.

Quote Originally Posted by Drib View Post
    I got a screech with 10/12 honored.
    Noted! Thanks