Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chubbybunny View Post
    probably knives and forks to make a whole dinner set..

All of this sounds more like guild wars 2 than believable
    wouldnt that be new weapon types for plate wearers rather than armor type?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    OP you have to make your fake leaks sound at least somewhat convincing. Biggest flag to show this is fake is that you said 2017 expansion.
    And that they would reimplement something similar to the AQ event after they explicitly said they would never do something like that again last Blizzcon.

And

PvP Bounties. There will be a auction house like building, that you will be able to place gold bounties on other players. With them bringing an item with proof of victory.

lol. Come on, OP. This is 0/10 worthy.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

Im not saying any of this is 100% Its simply what is being discussed around the campfire. Why do people continue to be so negative, then enjoy the imagination that leads to creation. There is plenty more I could share, but I'm not feeling to welcomed here.

Quote Originally Posted by caetist View Post
    Im not saying any of this is 100% Its simply what is being discussed around the campfire. Why do people continue to be so negative, then enjoy the imagination that leads to creation. There is plenty more I could share, but I'm not feeling to welcomed here.
    No please dont go savior i still believe in you!!!

Very poor effort.

0.5/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

When you want to make fake leaks. Make them at least good. You can't do shit like "2017 expansion" ... And stuff like " murlocs. Naga. Dryad. And ogres. But they haven't decided what 2 to use yet... " no... You need to make your leaks at least seem like you out some thought into them. Here's the level of your leak

My dad works at blizzard and he said next expansion they will like be maybe making rune knights. Who will fight with giant swords with runes on them and look all deathly and will be the main focus of the expansion. Or they will make a class called the light fucker. Who loves nothing more then being polite and healing people. With the whole expansion based around them

Oh yeah and it comes out in 2 weeks

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Here we go again..

Deleted
    100% Naga Expansion next time, I called it first ppl.

All of it is 0% please. Tell us where you come from that you can confirm these things? Also if the expansion is coming out next year. Things like what race is going to come out? Needs to be 100%...

What campfire is this being discussed around? Fanfiction.org?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Noone is, noone would ever believe that this piece of mispronounced garbage is in any way legit. Also, why in the holy name of fuck would you call it a leak when like you said, it's just a discussion?
    Last edited by thilicen; 2016-09-20 at 09:03 AM.

Sounds like crap, this game is dead

So what are they going to do with engineering ? Get rid of it and piss anyone with the profession ? Or keep it and be redundant with a whole new class ?

New armor type ? For what class ?

One player into a raidboss ? So if he d/cs there is no loot anymore ? What if he just flees ? This is the one of most ridiculous idea ever.

Deleted
    Hey i am a World Boss! /logout #youwillnevertakemealive
    And this is the worst leak ever, i mean even the South Sea one was better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow this looks totally legit and must be real. Because you know, Legion totally didn't just come out, and Blizzard totally didn't say this would be a longer expansion.

This is just lazy and sad. I honestly feel sorry for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gegalfo View Post
    armor type above plate? like what? mountains?
    Power Armor

My source tells me that the expansion you are talking about is fake. My credible sources talk about the following main features for next expansion:

- Anduin will marry Wrathion in the new expansion.
    - Varian will summon the Legion in Draenor.
    - Square Enix will give a new design to Yrel.
    - Jaina rapes Anduin as revenge because Anduin basically gave her the middle finger during the Broken shore events.
    - New class: Murlocs.
    - New race: Slingshot-man.
    - The above two are written as intended.
    - New expansion landmass: The cow level.
    - I mean it.
    - Med'an comes back, resurrects all the baddies we killed so far and we get a 200 boss raid. Your real life is basically over World first guilds.
    - Pvp is removed aside from duels. Duels now reward marks of honor and give you a unicorn every time you win. Unicorn color is random.
    - Train your pvp unicorn. Basically help it grow up but making it feed on the corpses of the idiots you killed in duels.

These are the main features. And I would go ahead and guess that my expansion leaks sounds more 'real' than yours.
    Credible link of source: Me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    - Jaina rapes Anduin as revenge because Anduin basically gave her the middle finger during the Broken shore events.
    - I mean it.
    - Med'an comes back, resurrects all the baddies we killed so far and we get a 200 boss raid. Your real life is basically over World first guilds.
    - Pvp is removed aside from duels. Duels now reward marks of honor and give you a unicorn every time you win. Unicorn color is random.
    - Train your pvp unicorn. Basically help it grow up but making it feed on the corpses of the idiots you killed in duels.
    You forgot that Onyxia will be back in Stormwind as Lady Katrana Prestor, once again acting as a royal councilor, and this time she's going to do her Deep Breath so much more that you won't even believe it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    My source tells me that the expansion you are talking about is fake. My credible sources talk about the following main features for next expansion:

- I mean it.

These are the main features. And I would go ahead and guess that my expansion leaks sounds more 'real' than yours.
    Credible link of source: Me.
    10/10 i will buy this!