Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieEater View Post
    Paladins get 3, don't they? Normal ground mount, epic ground mount and the Argent tournament Paladin-exclusive one?
    No, they get 2. And there are 3 for the different races (Taurens would look silly on a horse, so they just reskinned a kodo).

Locks also gets 2.

DH gets 1.

Think DKs are the only ones to get a flying one although the flying chicken bones looks pretty lame.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2016-09-19 at 03:27 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    No, they get 2. And there are 3 for the different races (Taurens would look silly on a horse, so they just reskinned a kodo).

Locks also gets 2.

DH gets 1.

Think DKs are the only ones to get a flying one although the flying chicken bones looks pretty lame.
    They get 3. Argent Charger is a paladin-exclusive mount from the tournament. The other two are the racial mounts you mentioned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KampKanye View Post
    They get 3. Argent Charger is a paladin-exclusive mount from the tournament. The other two are the racial mounts you mentioned.
    Did they change it? I'm pretty sure I got a mount like that as well that every class can use.

Edit: NM I found it, it's the Argent Warhorse that I have.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Locks also gets 2.

DH gets 1.

Again, Paladins get two mounts from leveling and a third from the Tournament. And if we split them by race, there are actually NINE!!! Paladin mounts. Against two for DKs, two for Warlocks and one for DHs. So no reason for DKs not to get the mount that they spent half their campaign creating.

Other classes deserve more mounts, too.

BTW, Tauren DKs ride on horses.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/class.php

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, Paladins get two mounts from leveling and a third from the Tournament. And if we split them by race, there are actually NINE!!! Paladin mounts. Against two for DKs, two for Warlocks and one for DHs. So no reason for DKs not to get the mount that they spent half their campaign creating.

Other classes deserve more mounts, too.

BTW, Tauren DKs ride on horses.

http://www.warcraftmounts.com/class.php
    I agree, other classes deserve more mounts. So instead of giving DKs a 3rd mount, why not give the other 9 classes who don't have a mount one first? Don't be greedy.

I agree, other classes deserve more mounts. So instead of giving DKs a 3rd mount, why not give the other 9 classes who don't have a mount one first? Don't be greedy.
    Greedy? Already said the other classes should have more mounts too. Every class should have three.

10+ Year Old Account
    Greedy? Already said the other classes should have more mounts too. Every class should have three.
    Blizz wouldn't waste time on that though, they'd rather put any new extra mounts they make up on the Blizz store for 35 buckeroonies.

7+ Year Old Account
    We do not. You gather 4 saddles and a set of reins, so only 4 horses.
    We gather 5 saddles - Invincible, Dark Raiders, Stratholme, Headless Horseman and one from Karazhan. Plus we gather 5 essences.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    We gather 5 saddles - Invincible, Dark Raiders, Stratholme, Headless Horseman and one from Karazhan. Plus we gather 5 essences.
    No, seriously. Read the quest. The one with Dark Riders is getting a set of reins.

http://www.wowhead.com/mission=1264/...eins-of-shadow

This is not a saddle.

Deleted
    No, this is just the "new" PvP horde mount rewarded for winning either 100 3v3 ranked matches or 30/40 ranked BGs.

It might be a recolor thou.

I'd rather them spend more time updating the mount models than adding new ones. Some are starting to look like something you'd see on a PS1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Should blizzard ever offer you a job, I'll pay you twice not to take it.
    That is the stuff of nightmares.. Xavius could learn from you.
    I already applied. No response just yet. I think I should also add a microtransaction to the unlock of my CV.

Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    So I just completed my class hall campaign and I noticed Darian is on this awesome looking mount. Please tell me its in game?

Its in the game, Mograine is using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    DKs already get 2 unique mounts, doubt they'll give them another.
    Paladins have three, so it's not inconceivable.

DKs already get 2 unique mounts, doubt they'll give them another.
    Then comes along Argent Tournament and Pallys get a 3rd unique mount.......if there is doubt there is no doubt.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Paladins get 3, don't they? Normal ground mount, epic ground mount and the Argent tournament Paladin-exclusive one?
    Don't forget all the race exclusive mounts. We are talking like 11 mounts in general. DKs should have unique ones but it would be a big dump of resources for an already good looking mount.