Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

DON'T be the guy/girl who request 850+ legendary for normal raid today

just don't we arent all lucky to get legendary and normal raid item level starts at 850, it doesnt make sense to request min 850 item level

Why do you even care? If you don't want to join those groups, just don't.

Make your own group, make a statement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qunaquna80 View Post
    just don't we arent all lucky to get legendary and normal raid item level starts at 850, it doesnt make sense to request min 850 item level
    Sorry, but someone will say it, and it is most likely so they can get carried.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Just make a raid dude I'm making a HC run on Twisting Nether EU tonight with a 850 requirement, I'd say 840 is just about right for normal. Either way, if you don't like peoples rules just make your own group. If you start reading up on the encounters now and watch a few videos you can easily make a normal raid tonight/tomorrow depending on your region.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't think we'll see a lot of that, since majority still don't have a Legendary. I'm not too sure what the ilvl requirement is for the new Raid, but 840 seems about right, no?
    Most I've seen about starts at 840 and lvl 19/20 artifact.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Seems acceptable to me
    Seem so to me too. Legendary shouldn't be a demand, as it is so RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Just make a raid dude I'm making a HC run on Twisting Nether EU tonight with a 850 requirement, I'd say 840 is just about right for normal. Either way, if you don't like peoples rules just make your own group. If you start reading up on the encounters now and watch a few videos you can easily make a normal raid tonight/tomorrow depending on your region.
    You're requiring 850 when the raid drops 850. How do you not see how silly that is? Anyone requiring more than 840 for anything other than top 1000 Mythic clear guilds is ridiculous and probably not worth wasting the time wiping with anyway (and I can almost guarantee they'll be wiping just as much as the rest of us).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    You're requiring 850 when the raid drops 850. How do you not see how silly that is? Anyone requiring more than 840 for anything other than top 1000 Mythic clear guilds is ridiculous and probably not worth wasting the time wiping with anyway (and I can almost guarantee they'll be wiping just as much as the rest of us).
    HC drops 865

try reading the post
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

He said Heroic though. Heroic drops 865 and should be tuned around 850 (which is what he's asking for).

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    He said Heroic though. Heroic drops 865 and should be tuned around 850 (which is what he's asking for).
    Meh, point still stands. 850 is not going to be required for Normal or Heroic unless you're planning on pushing more than the first few bosses and the only people who are doing that the first week are the top guilds who will be clearing by the end of the week. People who aren't in those guilds but making the same demands are acting way too self-important and vastly overestimating themselves.
    Last edited by Pengalor; 2016-09-20 at 11:48 AM.

Meh, point still stands. 850 is not going to be required for Normal or Heroic unless you're planning on pushing more than the first few bosses and the only people who are doing that the first week are the top guilds who will be clearing by the end of the week. People who aren't in those guilds but making the same demands are being way too self-important and vastly overestimating themselves.
    Then he's not getting to fill his group and he fails. Seems fair.

The real question is how is he planning to do a heroic run on EU tonight? Is he that good?

Deleted
    People dont know boss tactics so for a pug heroic raid id request at least 845, something every mythic dungeon player should have, +20 artifact traits.

For normal 840 or 835 with many artifact traits would be okay.

Why do you care? Just don't join and create your own raid group with lower requirements.

Yeah I'd go with 845 if I was to pug HC as well, if only for the fact that some classes need to drop ilvl for optimal itemization (I'm looking at you SPriest and your intellect basically being one of your worst stats).

Deleted
    why would you take less geared people over good geared people?

Only one? I will demand two legendaries and 855 ilevel for pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Most I've seen about starts at 840 and lvl 19/20 artifact.
    Maybe not 19/20 artifact but 840 its really really easy to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    Maybe not 19/20 artifact but 840 its really really easy to get.
    At casual level, 19/20 is quite simple to achieve.

why ? i am 852 why should i req less then 850 ? either you should have geared faster or make your own group then you can req 800 for all i care

cant wait for next week when op will without a doubt make thread " dont be that dick who req AoTC for next reset invites"
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2016-09-20 at 12:20 PM.