Leveling with Warlords content?

So, I have 8 chars and I don't really feel like leveling them all through Legion zones etc.

I'm looking for any Warlords daily type activities that I could use for leveling?

Pet battle trainers or something similar.

Suggestions?

Deleted
    You cant skip the Legion Quests, you have to do them in order to get the Pillars for advancement.

Not much point to skip Legion content. You need a lot of it to get anywhere like the Pillars of Creation, your artifact, your class hall, profession quests, etc. You also have to do the zones just to get rep to unlock world quests. You need your artifact to even do Legion dungeons via LFD and chances are LFR is the same. While I despise leveling toons through the same content over and over (scaling doesn't help with that) and leveled many toons through Draenor with pet battles, you'd end up having to go back to do the zones anyway in Legion for one reason or another.

Now if you don't intend to do dungeons, raid, don't care about professions, etc, by all means, level via pet battles or by getting treasures.

I'd say go get your artifact weapon at least, cuz that'll be a unique experience for your toons. After that, sure, go back and do legion shit. As others have said, if you ever want that toon to progress at all, you will need to do the content.

And that's why I barely have a 102 alt.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by middling View Post
    So, I have 8 chars and I don't really feel like leveling them all through Legion zones etc.

I'm looking for any Warlords daily type activities that I could use for leveling?

Suggestions?
    Warlord daily type activity? What the hell was that? There was absolutely nothing like that in WoD.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account

Suggestions?
    It will be very hard to lvl by doing only WoD content, but you can always use a profession to lvl up. Its going to take a long time and you won't get any gear for it, but you will get there sooner or later

But you must be warned: To get WQ content, you have to complete all the zones in Legion.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Warlord daily type activity? What the hell was that? There was absolutely nothing like that in WoD.
    Umm how soon you forget about Apexis daily quests.

What about Pet battle daily quest in the garrison, etc

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Umm how soon you forget about Apexis daily quests.

What about Pet battle daily quest in the garrison, etc
    Which was utter shit, but more relevant to the thread; you couldn't level using those, as they were lvl 100 only. Same goes for the pet battle daily.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I wonder if you get a lot of XP for killing the garrison invasion bosses?