Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    thought this was a jaylock thread when I saw the title. A 2017 expansion when Nighthold comes out early 2017 so they have 6 months + to get into alpha than beta. Ya this is just a hoax.
    im pretty sure it is, just he made a smurf account ,that or justrob, dankdruid, or britishbulldog... but there isnt any mention of the lich king ruling all over the universe so it cant be BBD

a pvp fanboys

What sort of attention span deficit must one have to already be looking at new expansions, and one year from now at that...? Legion is here for the long run guys, stop acting like morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Everything except the "one player will be a raid boss" actually sounds really, really good!
    so dryads sound good... a race that could litterally only be a druid and hunter...?
    15 levels...
    a new armor type stronger then plate for only tinkerers? like... yeah lets add even more loot so its harder to get the loot you want
    pvp focused?

how does all of this sound remotly good

15+ Year Old Account
    I love how every leak thread, no matter if it actually turns out to be true or not, has the exact same responses.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

* * --(Terry Pratchett, Eric)

Quote Originally Posted by Kitanii View Post
    I love how every leak thread, no matter if it actually turns out to be true or not, has the exact same responses.
    +1

I would like to share more of what is being whispered around camp, however it isn't welcomed to the angry community. Reminds me of Frankenstein.

Because only 2% of the "Leaks" posted in a forum are real. But this one is just ridiculous

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caetist View Post
    +1

I would like to share more of what is being whispered around camp, however it isn't welcomed to the angry community. Reminds me of Frankenstein.
    I'd rather hear some whispers and start thinking about if/how it's possible instead of "IKDEGMHAHNVBDMNVASBAWEQBLÜÜÜÖÖÄÄGGGGG LEAK IS FAKE AHBAMWNDBAMSNDB".. I find them rather entertaining, like a fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    But this one is just ridiculous
    It most definitely is but still it entertains me, I don't mind them because I know not to take them to serious
    Last edited by Kitanii; 2016-09-20 at 12:14 PM.
    "Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

Deleted
    +1

Give us more whispers Oh mighty 1 poster Blizz employee from the future.

Here's another leak for you. 9.0 will be a Pet battle focused expansion with the final raid boss being beaten with 20 pet battles.

World of Warcraft: Mobsters.

Also I heard it will be released around the time Mario Kart 65 is.

I'd rather hear some whispers and start thinking about if/how it's possible instead of "IKDEGMHAHNVBDMNVASBAWEQBLÜÜÜÖÖÄÄGGGGG LEAK IS FAKE AHBAMWNDBAMSNDB".. I find them rather entertaining, like a fanfiction

It most definitely is but still it entertains me, I don't mind them because I know not to take them to serious
    a fanfiction is fine

but making a horrible fanfiction of how naruto got pregnant from itashi and trying to pass it off as if its a real episode coming out, that is where you draw the line...
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-09-20 at 12:20 PM.

You just picked a lot of popular "ideas" that players throw around, and shoved them all together.
    If you cut out the dramatisation you might have made it look even slightly legitimate.
    Anyone who throws enough ideas out will eventually hit something right or close enough.
    At the moment it is just a mess of ideas you hope will come in some part close enough, so you can then come back and claim you were special.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100 View Post
    Also I heard it will be released around the time Mario Kart 65 is.
    "i knew this kid that thought mario 65 would actually come out..... he ate glue"

+1

I can pretty much guarantee you aren't even American, much less an employee of Blizzard. Your English isn't anywhere near good enough to be a native speaker and I would be really curious what you're doing up at 5 AM (which is the time here on the west coast where Blizzard is located). Just stop with the trolling, it's sad.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    +1

Good, please keep this worthless crap the fuck away from us.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Even though an old video this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hg0EVo1KA is quite funny and some of the "fake features" would be quite fun..

But OT gotta love not these so called leak threads makes you wonder a lot about the OP..

10+ Year Old Account
    *Inhales deeply through my nose* You guys smell that? Smells like brimstone and bullshit...
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    but making a horrible fanfiction of how naruto got pregnant from itashi and trying to pass it off as if its a real episode coming out, that is where you draw the line...
    Haha, this actually describes this "leak" very good but still those kind of stories sometimes are like a car crash to me: it's horrible but you can't just look away.

Haha, this actually describes this "leak" very good but still those kind of stories sometimes are like a car crash to me: it's horrible but you can't just look away.
    if its a good "leak" and the OP actuallty puts time and effort into it, people will theorize with it, and talk about the possabilities, like all the threads saying nightborne and naga next expansion, lady azshara and nzoth expansion, using basis like the new naga models, azshara showing up, "the true nightmare lord has awakened" being said by xavius when you kill him, and all the underwater mounts were getting in legion

but spouting random drubble no one is going to beleive it for a split second, or even want to put in the time to go "well this could happen and that could"

there is a very fine line between "this is whats going to happen" and "this is what i want to happen"

"i want there to be a pvp focused expansion" ok sure, that we could talk and debate about, aswell as input our own ideas!

"MY DAD WORKS FOR BLIZZ AND HE SAID THEY WILL HAVE PVP FOCUSED EXPANSION, I HAVE NO PROOF, BUT JUST TRUST ME OR I WILL GET HIM TO BAN YOU!" That is what 5 year olds do when they wanna seem cool, they spout shit about they know something no one else does ,and that they are in on the inner circle and wil ltell you exactly what is coming
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-09-20 at 12:23 PM.