Quote Originally Posted by Nightwind-Kazzak View Post
    Prove it !
    Am I even allowed to post his name and server?

Quote Originally Posted by Radannical View Post
    Am I even allowed to post his name and server?
    Go for it. It's not naming and shaming or anything. Granted just a name isn't proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Solial View Post
    Go for it. It's not naming and shaming or anything. Granted just a name isn't proof.
    Why do we fall for obvious trolling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post
    Why do we fall for obvious trolling?
    Almost wondering if he's referring to me or someone else that used the bug. I afked in class hall with frostmourne hidden recolor.

A guy on my server has unlocked the hidden artifact for all 3 specs, he doesn't wanna share the info.
    if that's the case then he is a jerk and shouldn't be selfish and just help his fellow death knights

Kapaya-Frostmane, he showed them all to me. Next time I see him, I'll take a ss...

Kapaya-Frostmane, he showed them all to me. Next time I see him, I'll take a ss...
    But were they the original color or a recolor? I showed all 3 to plenty of people, but all were recolors (aka bugged).

I wont believe anything until i see basic color of the hidden artifact skin.

hey also guys I have a theory......do you think it's possible that receiving the blood hidden skin will unlock the other 2 spec hidden one? I think MAYBE cuz it does for the other non hidden skins, of course I know that the hidden skins may work differently but I on a mission to receive the blood one then I will let u know if it unlocks the other 2 or not

Deleted
    There is so maaaany things, but i would like to ask if anyone ever tried to check on outland ? Like Shadowmoon valey, or first dks like Teron gorefiend etc. ?

I think it was the last recolor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c21684 View Post
    hey also guys I have a theory......do you think it's possible that receiving the blood hidden skin will unlock the other 2 spec hidden one? I think MAYBE cuz it does for the other non hidden skins, of course I know that the hidden skins may work differently but I on a mission to receive the blood one then I will let u know if it unlocks the other 2 or not
    There have been a fair few people in this thread stating and showing screenshots of them having unlocked the blood hidden skin, and none of those have frost or unholy hidden skins unlocked.

Try reading almost any page in the thread. Almost all of us already have the blood hidden artifact. I really can't tell if you're oblivious or just trolling. There is also a bug that lets us use the other hidden artifact recolors.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it was the last recolor
    Ok, so he unlocked the blood one, farmed the HKs and used the bug.

Try reading almost any page in the thread. Almost all of us already have the blood hidden artifact. I really can't tell if you're oblivious or just trolling. There is also a bug that lets us use the other hidden artifact recolors.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, so he unlocked the blood one, farmed the HKs and used the bug.
    My bad then...

[QUOTE=Solial;42417575]Try reading almost any page in the thread. Almost all of us already have the blood hidden artifact. I really can't tell if you're oblivious or just trolling. There is also a bug that lets us use the other hidden artifact recolors.

[COLOR="#417394"][SIZE=1]

um no need to be rude to me I didn't read every 139 pages of comments I was just trying to be helpful in case it was of any help sheesh

um no need to be rude to me I didn't read every 139 pages of comments I was just trying to be helpful in case it was of any help sheesh
    You don't need to read every page. Read the last couple pages, that's not 139. It's also very easy to do a quick wowhead search. Also, what do you mean you're on a mission to unlock the blood one? It comes from the withered army training scenario.

You don't need to read every page. It's very easy to do a quick wowhead search. Also, what do you mean you're on a mission to unlock the blood one? It comes from the withered army training scenario.
    Look here Solial, it sounds like your the troll, being rude to people and all and I KNOW the blood comes from withered army training I meant I planned to work on that saying I was on a mission was just a figurative of speech you need an attitude adjustment and to learn to be kind to people like I said I posted that not knowing if anyone tried it yet and was trying to be helpful if they hadn't!

Look here Solial, it sounds like your the troll, being rude to people and all and I KNOW the blood comes from withered army training I meant I planned to work on that saying I was on a mission was just a figurative of speech you need an attitude adjustment and to learn to be kind to people like I said I posted that not knowing if anyone tried it yet and was trying to be helpful if they hadn't!
    This is my last reply to you. We have 140 pages in this thread. Every 3-4 pages someone says the exact same thing you said. Probably 30% of the posts in here are people coming in and asking if "I think we should try X" "Has anyone looked in ICC" "Look at this floating orb in Ice Crown" "Has anyone tried fishing in Y, ret paladins need to!" It's constant. Getting a bit tired of it.

Deleted
    Another thing that i would like to ask > wowwiki. wikia. com/wiki/Crypt

Did anyone looked at them ?

Make an account, post something stupid, start arguing. Good shit.

Anyway,

Quote Originally Posted by Anzark View Post
    but i would like to ask if anyone ever tried to check on outland ? Like Shadowmoon valey, or first dks like Teron gorefiend etc. ?
    I don't think they'd add something to the characters that died in our story line. I could be wrong. Does any other class/spec have something that interacts with dead characters, besides possibly Frost DK with the new model old 4 horsemen and the Memory of Arthas?