Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Let's get to the heart of what this is all really about. This is certainly not about night elves or nightborne, as the credibility of the points on discussion have long since lost any reasonable meaning. It's about egos, who's got to have the last word, and one person venting their frustration and dislike at another by nitpicking at everything they say. It's the same person always antagonising and doing the poking.

I came on here delighted to discover the events of 7.1, eager to jump into the excitement, seeing it's something I've been writing about and contesting passionately, especailly with Ravenmoon, who'd been for an ALL night elf vs my ALL elves. Here I am enjoying everyone's excitement, then enters Mehrunes, going off on one with clearly her usual sarcasm based witty remarks, which I gather are entirely for Ravenmoon's benefit, and I watch yet another topic dragged into a really senseless argument on nonsense, then I'm dragged into it, for also expressing my views.

I draw the line there. These are topics about Nightborne elves, who's entire civilization is based on Night elves, how the fly do you not expect Night elves to be at the centre of any discussion concerning this obviously Kaldorei based society, then have the nerve and gumption to nitpick about "night elvenness" and "elves of the night" like it's some taboo word, then cause a raucous and stink up the thread with foul language, and hitting specifically at an individual on the very issue about the very night elven based and related nightborne society buggles my mind in it's pettiness and silliness, not to mention the picking on which is an echo of some more serious cases cyber bullying that started out just like this, a thing which I despise immensely.

Create a song and dance about how nightborne are not night elves, when the player (s) are admiring the night elvenness of the whole ordeal to me seems the height of pettiness, hitting out for no good reason than to rub someone else up, ruining the posting and reading experience for many of us. Do you know what it is like to click on a thread about nightborne or night elves, see a peaceful fan discussion tone change every time that one enters in nitpicking who she knows is a night elf/nightborne fan, it's inciting and inflammatory.

I mean seriously - because nightborne are not night elves exactly...wtf? This is why you do this? nah, there's something else going on here - creating a whole song and dance to sour the experience for us, then drag me into it. Now he's got you wading in, and criticizing over the words and terms like night elvenness over a race that is so clearly night elf based, related and drawn from as if it's some alien concept. What loyalty do you owe that woman or man that you would wade into the silliness and back the irritating pettiness. If he/she is annoyed at a person, she should private message them. Otherwise waging a personal vendetta on every thread, is harassment which I would be surprised if Ravenmoon hasn't already reported.

The whole thing seem so silly, and entirely of their creating, there is nothing wrong in using terms and words to explain a point of view, the night elvenness of a clearly night elven based new race, elves of the night or whatever - it is UTTERLY FUTILE and silly, please do not indulge him/her and I ask Ravenmoon publicly not to rise to the baiting, because it's pointless. IFshe wants to go on thinking nightborne have nothing to do with night elves and pick on every night elf reference he brings up in response, knowing it's her, he should just not respond. I know I won't. This is like the 5th or so discussion I've noticed she wades in and starts having a go at the guy, then complains about the terms he uses to answer her questions. Oh Mehrunes what did he do to you to casue you to be so unkind?

Please take your little argument to private discussion.
    kaldorei are very different to saldorei.
    kaldorei have tree culture, are diurnal and they are influence so heavy for the humans.

if you use the word kaldorei to refer to kaldorei of 10,000 years ago. and kaldorei think those are the same as kaldorei using that term to refer to itself is wrong. the playable kaldorei / alliance may be the same in appearance but their form of cultural life is different.

You can lie to yourself and say they now have shendelar, but shendelar are a minority who agreed to live under the rules of the tree culture. I remember a guard Darnassian speaking rudely with sheldelar saying him was watching and did not intenrara nothing unusual with the use of the magic of the tree and he says was only remembering and would not do anything.

the shendelar not want or will change the tree culture accepted living under rule tree culture.
    Last edited by Rhlor; 2016-09-20 at 01:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jetclive View Post
    Finally some Blood Elf lore? Sign me up.
    Did you miss the throne of thunder and siege of orgrimmar?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    kaldorei are very different to saldorei.
    kaldorei have tree culture, are diurnal and they are influence so heavy for the humans.
    yes, that's right. ELven faction/Empire I hope.. which they can introduce as a neutral NPC faction - started by the Broken Isles Elves we see working together in the resistnace and then spreading to include the Alliance elves then the horde elves... and then they can redfine how the Elves relate to the factions, switching them to a Pandaren like mode. You can still have dislike between Alliance Night elf and high/blood elf - afterall though they hate each toher, the High elves and the Night elves are on the same faction.

The hate factor shoudl be much less though after a lot of deep wounds are addressed, allowing an optimistic corporation if not a love. I'm sure outside the Elven capital some elements amongst them would try to kill each other., but they can have their proper faction.

if you use the word kaldorei to refer to kaldorei of 10,000 years ago. and kaldorei think those are the same as kaldorei using that term to refer to itself is wrong. the playable kaldorei / alliance may be the same in appearance but their form of cultural life is different.

You can lie to yourself and say they now have shendelar, but shendelar are a minority who agreed to live under the rules of the tree culture. I remember a guard Darnassian speaking rudely with sheldelar saying him was watching and did not intenrara nothing unusual with the use of the magic of the tree and he says was only remembering and would not do anything.

the shendelar not want or will change the tree culture accepted living under rule tree culture
    I'm certainly not going to always say ancient Kal'dorei every time I refer to the ancient night elven empire, sometimes I will just say Kal'dorei or I will just say Night elf - and I wont get into a pissing contest by people who demand I should call them exactly how they feel they shoudl be call.

If I want to call them stuff pots I will call them stuff pots. Look at this way, you don't always see in-game call a Blood elf that. Sometimes call him Sin'dorei, sometimes simply an Elf, sometimes even a highborne. If people can't discern the context it's been used in, tough on them.. they can ask why, if i see it I might respond if they're not normal about it, like you are, but I certainly wont if they do as Mehrunes' been doing with Raven, they can rant and huff till they're blue (or wahtever colour they go), I won't skip a heartbeat. Free speech - self-appointed censores.
    Last edited by Mace; 2016-09-20 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    Did you miss the throne of thunder and siege of orgrimmar?
    Or Talador.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by jetclive View Post
    Finally some Blood Elf lore? Sign me up.
    There is always some blood elf lore each xpack

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    I can kind of understand Tyrande's position given her history with the ancient Highborne and her more recent encounters with Xavius (himself a former Highborne and the individual directly behind the imprisonment of Malfurion and the death of Ysera). She's probably not a good position to view the Highborne charitably, which in my view also makes her a bad choice of representative for the Kal'dorei. Jarod Shadowsong, Broll Bearmantle, or any of the Night Elven leadership's second rung would probably serve better extending diplomatic overtures to the Nightborne rebellion.
    give her some screen time she need it
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    What loyalty do you owe that woman or man that you would wade into the silliness and back the irritating pettiness.
    Yep, because I didn't totally clash with the both of you in discussions where Mehrunes was not involved or even nowhere to be seen. And speaking of loyalty and being "mean" to other people, there was totally never an occasion where you jumped into a discussion you had no involvement whatsoever just to "antagonize" me, just because I didn't buy Raven's baseless theories in regards of Dark Trolls/Night Elves. I'll refresh your memory if you forgot:

Amusing!! - some of you are obvious troll fans [Zulkhan/Ramz] anything that doesn't fit the image in your head of elves comine from your fave troll character and race you are going to have problems with no matter how well OP explains himself.

And what's really ironical is how you lot are going into a tiff on a guys "make belief" theory based on a "make believe" world based off of other "make believe" works - especially from a company that has been known to change it's "make believe" stuff. If they don't care that much why do you? and why are you giving your fellow fanatics a hard time? You should all be bro-ing up, you're the only ones that care this much...your behaving like housewives quarreling over a hot man
    As we can see, strawmanning a discussion to circle around the argument isn't anything new to you.

But I'm stopping here. I know with who I'm dealing with as I did plenty of times already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

yes, that's right. ELven faction/Empire I hope.. which they can introduce as a neutral NPC faction - started by the Broken Isles Elves we see working together in the resistnace and then spreading to include the Alliance elves then the horde elves... and then they can redfine how the Elves relate to the factions, switching them to a Pandaren like mode. You can still have dislike between Alliance Night elf and high/blood elf - afterall though they hate each toher, the High elves and the Night elves are on the same faction.

The hate factor shoudl be much less though after a lot of deep wounds are addressed, allowing an optimistic corporation if not a love. I'm sure outside the Elven capital some elements amongst them would try to kill each other., but they can have their proper faction.

I'm certainly not going to always say ancient Kal'dorei every time I refer to the ancient night elven empire, sometimes I will just say Kal'dorei or I will just say Night elf - and I wont get into a pissing contest by people who demand I should call them exactly how they feel they shoudl be call.

If I want to call them stuff pots I will call them stuff pots. Look at this way, you don't always see in-game call a Blood elf that. Sometimes call him Sin'dorei, sometimes simply an Elf, sometimes even a highborne. If people can't discern the context it's been used in, tough on them.. they can ask why, if i see it I might respond if they're not normal about it, like you are, but I certainly wont if they do as Mehrunes' been doing with Raven, they can rant and huff till they're blue (or wahtever colour they go), I won't skip a heartbeat. Free speech - self-appointed censores.
    I hope always to create a united society under a federation, with a council of representatives from each group with Suramar as capital, Suramar this halfway silvermoon and darnassus.
    Illidari are a clear sign that you can create an elf faction NPC where a person feels part of it and not H/A (talking to other elves is great), although gameplay is H / A

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    As long as Rommath has a say, the blood elves will never align themselves with the night elves ot high elves for any long period of time.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    As long as Rommath has a say, the blood elves will never align themselves with the night elves ot high elves for any long period of time.
    Well, speaking OOG here, but Blizzard already had ideas about Rommath himself licking Kirin Tor boots. Didn't come to pass, luckily, but who knows what they will conjure up in the future.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The Kirin Tor mages pretty much say that the bitterness running between the various elven factions make the Alliance/Horde strife look like childplay. In other words, there are more chances for Alliance and Horde to become a single superpower in the years to come than see anything vaguely resembling an united nation of elves.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

15+ Year Old Account
    Veressa better get over her Horde and Blood Elf hate. She literally gave me her sister's bow.

I feel like a diplomatic marriage is in order. Guys, I'll take one for the team and marry her to unite the Blood Elves and High Elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, speaking OOG here, but Blizzard already had ideas about Rommath himself licking Kirin Tor boots. Didn't come to pass, luckily, but who knows what they will conjure up in the future.
    Pity though he wasn't a member of the council of six. But as a part of a story where the Horde (well Blood Elves) pretty much only agree back to Dalaran where they have someone with more experience both as a mage and politically than Aethas as part of the leadership to make sure that Dalaran didn't fuck them over for a third time in basically a decade.

the purge dalaran Rommath says he feels bad about having to fight against the high elves.

in Suramar Rommath says that this battle will define the future of the elfkind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Veressa better get over her Horde and Blood Elf hate. She literally gave me her sister's bow.

I feel like a diplomatic marriage is in order. Guys, I'll take one for the team and marry her to unite the Blood Elves and High Elves.
    Halduron and Vereesa is so obvious

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    We western germans are doing the same thing Vereesa does with the eastern germans and everyone is happy that way.
    WHAT !

/10char
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

Rip Sesto.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Yep, because I didn't totally clash with the both of you in discussions where Mehrunes was not involved or even nowhere to be seen.
    What if I was there, but descriptively?!?

Rip Sesto.
    Are you implying Vereesa is a mantiss (Mantid'dorei?) and eats her partners?

10+ Year Old Account
    Her "writing" slowly drains you away without hers becoming any better.
    Holy shit lol

She's the original Fal'dorei

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh it could very well be, after all we're arguing on a guys "make belief" theory based on a "make believe" world based off of other "make believe" works coming from a company known to change it's "make believe" stuff. Within all this fuckery losing track of certain details is inevitable.

Her "writing" slowly drains you away without hers becoming any better.
    So she's basically a black hole. Or a silver hole.