Page 41 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    80% uptime with prepared..what?

Last time ive read it was 66-67% the uptime we should be looking for it with prepared. Without was about 55%

So we use Potion of Deadly Grace? Why do we use that one over old war?

because old war does less damage. a lot less damage.

also hidden satyr is doing substantially more damage for me than distant army. distant army is actual shit tier for me, atm.

fel rush as a dps tool is going to be so shitty playing in mythic raids

Quote Originally Posted by Tato23 View Post
    So we use Potion of Deadly Grace? Why do we use that one over old war?
    AFAIK, the two are pretty equal in damage, but Old War wasn't attributing the damage to the user properly for some reason, so it looked bad. It isn't. You can use either.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Demon View Post
    AFAIK, the two are pretty equal in damage, but Old War wasn't attributing the damage to the user properly for some reason, so it looked bad. It isn't. You can use either.

Im pretty sure the reason people are avoiding old war is because its bugged and your friendly ghosts despawn within 3 seconds of spawning or get stuck in the running animation doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by kota887 View Post
    Im pretty sure the reason people are avoiding old war is because its bugged and your friendly ghosts despawn within 3 seconds of spawning or get stuck in the running animation doing nothing.
    Ew, that would be awful too. Probably should stay off of that one til that shit is fixed lol

For the suggested opener, both here and Icy Veins say to use fel barrage first after your fel rush...why?

Wouldn't you want to use FoTI THEN use Fel Barrage? This way FOTI can get full damage buff from momentum, and not have it ware off before FOTI is done?

I usually FR in > FOTI > FB > Throw Glaive > VR > Meta back in > and continue with single target.

Am i completely dumb for thinking this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Tato23 View Post
    For the suggested opener, both here and Icy Veins say to use fel barrage first after your fel rush...why?

Wouldn't you want to use FoTI THEN use Fel Barrage? This way FOTI can get full damage buff from momentum, and not have it ware off before FOTI is done?

I usually FR in > FOTI > FB > Throw Glaive > VR > Meta back in > and continue with single target.

Am i completely dumb for thinking this way?
    Because FotI refreshes Fel barrage charges very fast. That's why.

Question:

I have two relics with the same ilvl. One increase chaos strike crit dmg and the other throw glaive dmg. Which one should i go with? if their single target is close to eachother then I think i should go with throw glaive due it being better on multitargets.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudqt View Post
    Question:

I have two relics with the same ilvl. One increase chaos strike crit dmg and the other throw glaive dmg. Which one should i go with? if their single target is close to eachother then I think i should go with throw glaive due it being better on multitargets.
    Throwglaive

Van posted earlier and the breakdown is

Throwglaive = 15 item levels (on top of the default item level of the relic)
    Crit Chaos = 10 item levels
    Demon's Bite = 5 item levels

Everything else is equal to the face value of the relic. This didn't take unleashed demon's into account.

Quote Originally Posted by kota887 View Post
    As of today its no longer bugged, did some testing and it was doing 3-5 million damage on use.

Deleted
    Which enchant will we be using on Necks? Mark of the Claw is the one gives Crit/Haste and most people say Mark of the hidden satyr is better, but that one feels so odd to have :P

Deleted
    Question, is the fishbrul special food buff beter then 375 crit one?, seems to be overtuned for melee doing 3% of there dmg done
    Last edited by mmoc713b5e3271; 2016-09-20 at 08:53 PM.

old war potions seemed to have been buffed again, along with fixing their inability to display damage dealt properly, and fixing them running off like assholes or disappearing.

If I have the 2pc Chrono-Shard set, is this better to use than say just the chrono trinket and a crafted (bis secondary stats) class neck + socketed rare crit gem? The extra 1,000 haste from the set bonus seems pretty meh.

Also, any opinions on the serpentrix egg trinket, the adds that spawn from it appear to do around 50k per fireball and you can spawn 2-3 at a time.

Looking for a confirmation. During our opener, (Meta/CBs) which has a higher prio during momentum? Annihilation or Throw Glaive (with the bloodlet talent)?

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    old war potions seemed to have been buffed again, along with fixing their inability to display damage dealt properly, and fixing them running off like assholes or disappearing.
    Appears to be the case; will be updating OP with this new information later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by lolskillzz View Post
    Looking for a confirmation. During our opener, (Meta/CBs) which has a higher prio during momentum? Annihilation or Throw Glaive (with the bloodlet talent)?
    TG if it's capped / about to cap, Annihilation otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rankstar View Post
    If I have the 2pc Chrono-Shard set, is this better to use than say just the chrono trinket and a crafted (bis secondary stats) class neck + socketed rare crit gem? The extra 1,000 haste from the set bonus seems pretty meh.

Also, any opinions on the serpentrix egg trinket, the adds that spawn from it appear to do around 50k per fireball and you can spawn 2-3 at a time.
    The bonus + stats on it is meh in general. Serpentrix is more or less a stat stick, the worms do little to no damage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw, people who simmed Distant Army as a good option - your sims are wrong.

I put it on my neck, did 40 million damage to single target dummy, the enchant did 400k damage during that time. It's completely useless single target. Going to put satyr on my next neck.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    Throwglaive

Van posted earlier and the breakdown is

Throwglaive = 15 item levels (on top of the default item level of the relic)
    Crit Chaos = 10 item levels
    Demon's Bite = 5 item levels

Everything else is equal to the face value of the relic. This didn't take unleashed demon's into account.
    Well this is extremly strange then because this is what icyveins says about relics.

3. Relic Choice

As with many classes when deciding on Relics, Item Level is the most important in your decision, and going for the highest regardless of trait will generally serve as the best rule as Weapon Damage is hugely important for Havoc. If you have two Relics that share the exact same Item Level, the following traits are ideally ones to look for:

1. Sharpened Glaives
    2. Critical Chaos
    3. Unleashed Demons

Unleashed Demons is mentioned here solely because if you can capitalise upon extra CDR, it is extremely powerful. In many situations however, it will not provide a significant increase, so be very aware of this.

According to icyveins I should always prio highest ilvl on relics, opinions on this?