Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Yeah, people should just stay positive while Niantic profits from a broken ass video game, just because the game has core features that have been broken for months now people shouldn't be negative towards it.
    Did you set out to exemplify my point?

And I just pointed out how overwhelmingly negative this topic is. Nowhere did I state any negativity was unacceptable or that no negativity is justified.

Care to erect anymore strawmen?

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I know its wrong and all, but is there a way to get unlimited coins/ items on a phone without the possibility of Rooting? (or getting it on Bluestacks so that my phone has it too)
    Its hard on the phone but there are plenty of bots on the pc that will farm unlimited items and snipe mons. Use google.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    Its hard on the phone but there are plenty of bots on the pc that will farm unlimited items and snipe mons. Use google.
    It's not that hard actually, point is that it requires a phone wipe so not worth even the time to do it.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

You pointed out that there is a lot of negativity in the thread and I pointed out that most of it is justified, no clue why are u trying to turn this into a big argument, but whatever ~
    Maybe because I pointed out there is a lot of negativity and your response was to jump down my throat and get pissy about things I didn't say.

And now people are literally talking about cheating at the game.

Are you sure that I'm the one "pissy" about something around here o.O;
    I'm not the one complaning about how and what others post in this thread mate.
    Right. You'll notice I pointed out you got pissy about things I didn't say.

I'll be sure to keep emphasis on that so you don't miss it from here on out.

I’ll say it again, I was merely pointing out that the “negativity” that you blame for supposedly making people leave this thread to look for “better communities” leading us to the “PoGo fad being being ded”, is more than justified, I’m sorry if somehow my sarcastic way to put it confused you, but I’m really not “pissy” about anything nor did I ever say that you found such posts unjustified…
    There's no confusion here. You constructed strawmen to completely misrepresent what I said.

Or was this post just you pissing into the wind?
    That said, you can now stop making such a big fuzz over such a petty thing, also, please keep your cute little attempts to call me stupid to yourself,
    He says despite having been doing the exact same thing. In fact doing this same exact thing in this very post.
    I mean c’mon, you complain about people posting about “cheating”
    Why put that in quotes? Someone is asking how to bot.
    or “negative” stuff then this is what you add to the discussion?
    What am I supposed to add? Complete agreement that the fad is dead? Is this topic supposed to be a hugbox?

You continue to exemplify my point.

Negativity is more commonly vocalized. Contentment is quiet. Other communities are just as negative, but moderation deletes most of it.

I'll admit this is a bit of a commiseration thread in which I've contributed as well, but I'd say that's because 1) less moderation of negativity, and 2) we leave the mechanic analysis to reddit. There's not much else to talk about. No one here cares if I just caught a high IV Snorlax. I just share it on my Facebook instead. Which reminds me of another point: MMO-C is, by nature, a venue to complain and it's primarily populated by people discontent with something, whether it be a game or the political climate. Not that positivity doesn't happen here, it's just less common. This is where people go to vent.

Anyone still playing these days? Just wanted to ask if anyone also noticed that recently (like last few days recently) 'mons started to spawn more frequently (often in pairs). Also might be just lucky coincidence but I've been meeting different and more rare 'mons in my area than ever before.

There is an event currently going on that boosts Pokemon spawn rate.

http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/daily-bonus-bonus/

Re-installed it.. closest pokestop is still 20-30min car ride away, outside my usual schedule. No thank you!

Deleted
    Go doesnt work on bluestacks for me. is there an fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Go doesnt work on bluestacks for me. is there an fix?
    Niantic has gone to great measures to make sure it doesn't work on bluestacks and that no trackers can work, and bluestacks is no longer supporting the game.

In other news, many people (myself are included) are noticing spawns are still much more frequent, even after the event.

Have they fixed their own tracker anyway?
    The tracker that they rolled out in some regions is going to become the standard, apparently. It's based around pokestops, which is why you might notice cluster spawns at stops and gyms now. Which seems like it could work, but it still has some problems, like not enough pokestops in some areas, or it only showing one type near it rather than all the kinds near it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    The tracker that they rolled out in some regions is going to become the standard, apparently. It's based around pokestops, which is why you might notice cluster spawns at stops and gyms now. Which seems like it could work, but it still has some problems, like not enough pokestops in some areas, or it only showing one type near it rather than all the kinds near it.
    If you mean that one that actually showed pokestop/gym around which said 'mon is found than sadly it still aint standard yet. At least I haven't seen it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    If you mean that one that actually showed pokestop/gym around which said 'mon is found than sadly it still aint standard yet. At least I haven't seen it yet.
    It's not, they only added it to like 3 new cities. But it seems they're testing it and preparing other cities for it, which is why I see huge clusters around stops and gyms. I still don't see how it will help rural players, but they did boost spawns in most small towns recently (even after the event). I have significantly more in my 2000 pop town.

Oh, my bad. I always thought they just beta-tested it among players, didn't realize it was meant to be released only in some few cities and maybe release to others in the times to come. Oh well...

But yeah, definitely more mons spawns these days. Also the catch/roll portals streaks seem like a nice idea. Got 3500 dusts just for 7th day in a row yesterday, finally a way how to get some bonus dusts somehow.

I've seen more pokemon out lately I guess, but I really only "play" on my 2 miles worth of walking commute every day and even then I only pull my phone out as I pass pokestops. (I run the app during the whole walk to hatch eggs) Haven't seen anything new really, just the same pidgies/worms/spearows/raccoon dudes. Game isn't very exciting for me anymore but it doesn't take any extra time and effort to do that during my commute so I'll keep doing it through the end of the school year.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    still don't know why they turned the old tracker into this garbage mess. The old tracker was fine and great it made catching pokemon feel good. This one is dumb
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    still don't know why they turned the old tracker into this garbage mess. The old tracker was fine and great it made catching pokemon feel good. This one is dumb
    Because it melted their servers.