Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    So she's basically a black hole. Or a silver hole.
    She is basically the original Aggra. Created to hook up with that one dude and without him has no direction or purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    She is basically the original Aggra. Created to hook up with that one dude and without him has no direction or purpose.
    But that one guy got killed in a giant explosion!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Incoming racism hindering the atta...
    it's weird when atta is my family name
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    But that one guy got killed in a giant explosion!
    And is still her motivation, he is her reason for revenge.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Are you implying Vereesa is a mantiss (Mantid'dorei?) and eats her partners?
    of course, vareesa is the first of the fal'dorei after all, didnt you know that?

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Oh my god reading all the dialogue. Elves are so petty! I love it, they're like a bunch of bitches in a locker room who hate eachother
    New Series
    Warcraft High
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    New Series
    Warcraft High

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    my life is complete
    thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I love all the Hordies triggered that Tyrande or Vereesa aren't super happy to see Horde players.

Better cry on the forums to get her dialogue changed again.

Did...did you all forget that the Night Elves were originally pretty bigoted in Warcraft 3? People complain the Night Elves are boring and then when they get a LITTLE sassy they cry that Tyrande is a bit mean to them.
    but I don't like someone to be mean to me
    Horde or alliance

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    We already have 2 elven races :|
    3 if you count undead-elfs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    and still got outsmarted by orcs twice, and had to be taught a lesson "how to be a strategist" by Varian.
    this part was so stupid

I don't expect chumminess from Vereesa or Tyrande, just that they get out da way when stuff's goin down. I would think long term the post-Legion Nightborne would be closer in spirit to the Blood Elves than Night Elves, culturally. Quel'thalas was founded to be the new Suramar, in hindsight, or as close as it could be made.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    my life is complete
    thank you

- - - Updated - - -

but I don't like someone to be mean to me
    Horde or alliance

- - - Updated - - -

3 if you count undead-elfs

- - - Updated - - -

this part was so stupid
    undead are undead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Eh, she has lots of experience losing wars, then waking up Malfurion to win the war for her. In the War of the Ancients, she was a glorified cheerleader. A damsel in distress to be saved by male characters. War of the Satyr was going badly, she woke up Malfurion and the druids, who then won the war. War of the Shifting Sands was going badly, with C'thun's minions spreading all the way up to Ashenvale, then Fandral got the help of the dragonflights to win. I guess Tyrande sat that one out for some reason?

Then the orcs invaded, and Tyrande's forces lost miserably against them, losing Cenarius, of all things. Can't beat a bunch of flesh and blood orcs, even when you can wave a hand to make the forest of huge trees come to life and crush them all to death?

Then the Legion came in force, and they lost. Then she woke up Malfurion, who convinced her to quit being such a raging racist and work with the Alliance and Horde, and they still lost against the Legion, but lasted long enough to buy Malfurion the time he needed to save the day.

Then Tyrande and Malfurion joined Maiev's hunt for Illidan, and Tyrande stood on what must have been a very decrepit old bridge, shooting at the pursuing Scourge, rather than, say, standing safely on the other side of the bridge and firing at them when they got a little closer, and she fell into the river when it collapsed, then was saved by Illidan.

Then in Wolfheart, she led the army that fought against the invading Horde. She did okay at first, using Elune's light to blind the Horde and dissipate their artificial fog of war Garrosh was using to impede the Alliance, but revealed herself immediately, and Garrosh had everyone target her, and she almost died. So she was about to lose. Then Varian, the worgen, and Malfurion saved the day.

Then in MoP, she was about to charge into the Red Crane Temple, which would have resulted in major Alliance casualties. That was only avoided because Varian is apparently a master tactician while she is not.
    Give this man a LORD cookie

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    undead are undead
    in the end Death claim us all
    but the elf's will live on

So elves are gonna be the next defining race for 3 expansions now after orcs?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GameGod888 View Post
    So elves are gonna be the next defining race for 3 expansions now after orcs?
    well...
    at least we have more kind of elf's

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post

I feel like a diplomatic marriage is in order. Guys, I'll take one for the team and marry her to unite the Blood Elves and High Elves.
    Go for a threesome with both Vereesa and Sylvanas. You will unite all of Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    Go for a threesome with both Vereesa and Sylvanas. You will unite all of Azeroth!
    I remember Sylvanas when was hot for Lor'themar on the siege of Orgrimmar haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRP6olWwI68

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I really hope that this entire thing will serve as elysandres buildup as a villain. Sort of her broken shore. And the last quest being called "elficide".

It is entirely open where this leads to. But I may say, to show how people get closer together you first show their differences and ... an common enemy helps.

Deleted
    Maybe this can be the first step to solve the highborne-problem. After all, elves from Highborne descent brought only suffering and destruction to Azeroth. They shouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Maybe this can be the first step to solve the highborne-problem. After all, elves from Highborne descent brought only suffering and destruction to Azeroth. They shouldn't exist.
    Behold, the Lord of Edge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    They have cultivated any number of advances in the Arcane Arts. They fought with the human kingdoms and then the Alliance in the First, Second, and Third Wars. They were instrumental to the adoption of Arcane magic usage to the Humans (and helped create the nation of Dalaran). Highborne rebels helped Malfurion and Tyrande save the world in the War of the Ancients - such as Dath'remar and his followers who would go on to become the High Elves.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead