Quote Originally Posted by Sicarimonk View Post
    But mostly you do cast instant heals, and besides, monks are the most mobile of all i feel, you just roll roll and win. And i think in reality we will be using TFT EnvM more than we think, since it is so good for reacting to someones fail or other stuff. So, how much will you actually be casting if you've chosen RT?
    To be honest, all healers are mobile enough now, the extra you have as a monk is transcendence and tiger's lust (because you can give it to somebody else, only priests have that).

Displacer Beast, Ghost Wolf, Feathers/Body&Soul and Divine Steed are all equivalent to roll in some way.

So I think saying Monks are mobile healers is a myth at this point.

Anyone did tests with the monk crafted neck? Is it worth it? Self heal with roll seems odd.
    Last edited by Spotnick; 2016-09-20 at 05:05 PM.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Anyone did tests with the monk crafted neck? Is it worth it? Self heal with roll seems odd.
    you can proc the heal with jump. it's what I tried to do but I didn't have a WA for it, but you'd jump while using REM for max efficiency xd

I have the monk neck and I think its bugged, it proccs for jumps (every 20seconds) and for EVERY roll no matter how many you do. Its nice to have, just need to gamble for good stats.

It's hard to judge the proc of the crafted neck, I have a 845 mythic warforged crit/vers neck with socket, so the value of that proc is intriguing.

At least it's not the druid one which doesn't work in instances.

what neck is that?

Tranquil Necklace of Prophecy (check my armory i have it), It is very strong as stated above^ its about 5% of my HP every roll and every 20sec when you jump. Makes Celerity the go to talent though to maximize it.
    I Delight in the Irony

Armory, Warcraft logs, Youtube, Twitter, Twitch

Hi friends. Been away from the game for awhile. Getting back into it now. MW pretty strong atm? Debating between that and my hpal at the moment

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methyltren View Post
    Hi friends. Been away from the game for awhile. Getting back into it now. MW pretty strong atm? Debating between that and my hpal at the moment
    Hpals/MWs/RShamans seem to be the strongest healers looking at statistics from the initial reports being uploaded to Warcraftlogs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Hpals/MWs/RShamans seem to be the strongest healers looking at statistics from the initial reports being uploaded to Warcraftlogs.
    Might want to wait a few weeks before looking at logs.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    wait for like 2/3 weeks of myfic raids.

People r 4-6 healing content that is easy atm. That and warriors are broken so hps will change based off that alone.

our guilds logs didnt work lastnight sadly but im well ahead of everyone in terms of normal/herioc logs was averaging 350-400k hps every boss

Deleted
    Mw's looking good. I gave up on Fistweaving and just spammed essence font and mana tea on most fights. Worked out pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by hots87 View Post
    our guilds logs didnt work lastnight sadly but im well ahead of everyone in terms of normal/herioc logs was averaging 350-400k hps every boss
    When your logs work, Can you link them? I'd love to learn what you're doing.. I am averaging 170-220k. Ilvl 845 and haven't gotten my second gold artifact talent but will very soon. Running with a holy pally and resto druid .. 14 man

Quote Originally Posted by Lilaeth View Post
    When your logs work, Can you link them? I'd love to learn what you're doing.. I am averaging 170-220k. Ilvl 845 and haven't gotten my second gold artifact talent but will very soon. Running with a holy pally and resto druid .. 14 man
    tonight man will be finishing up herioc il link them, i also only have 1 golden trait lvl 19 weapon 855 ilvl no legendary getting at least 3+ innervates a fight alot of my healing is comming from well time revivals and EF

RJW+EF works pretty well on Ursoc, I'll tell you that. It's the only fight I used it and tried actually for the first time and I did 340k hps.. I must admit I'm surprised also by the numbers of Chi Burst so far this xpac.

I keep forgetting to use Sheilun's Gift. RIP me. I think I will make a weak aura that does bells & whistles when it hits max stacks.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    I keep forgetting to use Sheilun's Gift. RIP me. I think I will make a weak aura that does bells & whistles when it hits max stacks.
    Aren't we ALL forgetting to use it? :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarethia View Post
    I'd say you're gearing wrong because Vers > Crit. You can easily get 10/15% vers pre-raid gear. I currently have 12.87% Vers, 19.61% crit, and 9.55% haste, I still have over 3.8k Mastery to be converted into other stats so hitting 10/15% vers is really easy. There is lots of Vers/ Crit gear in dungeons
    Which is the interesting question (at least for me)

If you read IV its Vers>Crit, If plug my stats into Geo's spreadsheet, It values Vers slightly higher than Crit.

If i go to AmR and upload my current gear set, it goes for Crit>Vers.

In our first raid last night, i wasn't particularly impressed with my current healing output, which thanks to poor luck most of the loot i have gathered from Mythics has been lacking vers, so im crit stacked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo View Post
    Aren't we ALL forgetting to use it? :-)
    Absolutely although i think by and large i've forgotten it a number of times purely because it just hasn't been needed.

Whats the general guideline when it comes to trinkets with stats (vers or crit) vs trinkets with int?
    In my case its either

830 with 1023 int - 865 vers

845 with 1177 int - 915 mastery

840 Nether Anti-Toxin from arcway with 898 vers and a chance to heal someone for 120k over 6 sec

850 Vial of Nightmare Fog from emerald nightmare with 932 crit and a chance to prevent 147k dmg

Which 2 should i use/how do I know which ones are better. Haven't found any bis list of such

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitens View Post
    Mw's looking good. I gave up on Fistweaving and just spammed essence font and mana tea on most fights. Worked out pretty well.
    That was my impression as well

boiled down to being an Essence Font bot with the occasional Sheiluns Gift, Life Cocoon, Revival, Chiji

That kinda makes me pick Mana Tea since TFT is not that useful if those are your main spells.

Deleted
    Given we just cleared normal and only got a few tries in with heroic during our first raid. We were 29 with 6 healers, but tank damage was pretty nonexistant. EM was 2% of my healing during the whole raid, which means I casted it a very few times. Same goes for Gift, it's so slow and so big that nobody is gonna need that healing on normal by the time it finishes. Only thing really is anticipating for big hits/abilities on tanks, but meh. Other than rolling ReMs off of them, I don't think I targeted all that many heals at tanks. Then again having 2 HPalas probably has a lot to do with this.

I feel the whole talent tier is wasted for now cos there's no use for Lifecycles or Mist Wrap :P But I'm sure that'll be different on some bosses, this experience is only based on a normal clear and first boss HC.

MW feels good and strong to me. Thinking about trying a more ReM focused playstyle tonight to see how that goes. Now I was specced into Mana tea (for EF) and Mist Wrap. So maybe getting that double TFT or even RT, but I'm not sure how nice the first boss is for trying to get a lot of RKSs in.

Revival is disgusting in a 29 man raid