Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    man if only you dident go "holy shit velen dident want us to kill this guy.... ok hearthstone!"

like... 2 seconds after he dies he tells us why, and you dident even wait

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    This is why I think Man'ari or pure Eredar (or both) might become sub-races in the future, mainly because both the Demon lords Archimonde and KJ will be dealt with by then, which means they have no real leaders within their factions. Sargeras is the supreme leader of the Legion, but he would not have the might of the Man'ari nor the Eredar if it wasn't for Archimonde and Kil'jaeden.
    ... that is insanely stupid...

"this god being that we have joined is cool and all... but archimonde and kiljaden are gone so fuck him"

yes he would not have them, but its not like they would leave his side if they were gone... might aswell have the military quit once the general of war quits, and the president tries to take over for the time

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    What exactly do you hope to prove by posting that image? Yes, Velen says that they are going home, he doesn't state that they are doing it right now, anytime soon or even at all. Saying that they are "going" home is merely a statement, at no point does he state when they are doing so. Nor are they even flying or in the sky or in the nether at that time, the Exodar is still half burried. Christ...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Except, you know, his death is pretty final... so unless dying in the fel reaver being flooded by fel magic counted as perma death...
    fel anihilator

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    in
    the
    next
    part
    of
    the
    quest
    line
    you
    are
    in
    space
    with
    spaceships
    flying
    around
    outside
    of
    the
    window

the deanei have left azeroth do you even play this game? or do you have no sense of whats going on around you?
    The next part of the quest-line is placing Light's Heart in your Order Hall and using the Tears of Elune to commune with the remaining sentience of Xe'ra. This does happen in space next to Argus (presumably), but there are no spaceships, no window, and you're not in the Exodar as it is more a project or vision and not actual space travel.

In the posted image Velen is also telling Romuul to complete the repairs on the Exodar because they are *going* home, something that is probably setting up a future content patch or the next expansion - the Draenei are still on Azeroth, and still participating in the current content dealing with the Legion invasion of Azeroth.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Really? I've not heard that before. What is the basis for an immortal soul?
    Not so much immortal, just they can only be killed in the Twisting Nether.

Eredar were once Dreanei, so it stands to reason they aren't demons.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    priest class hall is part of Exodar
    I don't believe it is, actually. The location of the Netherlight temple is unknown, but it is currently it's own location separate from a known structure. In the early Beta it was actually situated in the Temple of Karabor grounds on WoD's Draenor, but this was changed. You can confirm this at the Class Hall Preview page.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Are you daft? Netherlight Temple has an unknown location, but is most likely located in the Twisting Nether, the Void or some third place. It's not part of the freaking Exodar. http://wow.gamepedia.com/Netherlight_Temple "Preview of Class Halls also initially had the location in Karabor but when it was proven wrong in the comments, it was changed to location unknown.[1]"

- - - Updated - - -

in
    the
    next
    part
    of
    the
    quest
    line
    you
    are
    in
    space
    with
    spaceships
    flying
    around
    outside
    of
    the
    window

the deanei have left azeroth do you even play this game? or do you have no sense of whats going on around you?
    Do you? Since all that, is bollocks. Utter, utter bollocks.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    its unknown but the holy demons / priests / legion all know where it is gg
    Perhaps, but we don't externally or canonically so saying it's in the Exodar would be more or less a guess. There's not an unexplored location in the Exodar that we know of and Netherlight Temple doesn't look like the Exodar in terms of palette, layout, or design either. I would find it doubtful given what we do know of it and the Tempest Keep satellite installation layouts (of which the Exodar was one).
    Last edited by Aucald; 2016-09-20 at 06:10 PM.

The priest class hall is not in the Exodar.
    For a while in the Beta it was said to be Draenor's Karabor, however later that was changed to just never saying where it was at all.

Deleted
    As far as I remember O'ros was the one powering the Exodar-vessel and without him it cannot simply fly, no matter if it gets repaired anytime soon. So the Draenei are going to need some help to lift off at all.

They had that "temple" for a very long time, it was originally a prison after all. The Exodar on the other hand was part of the tempest keep, which the draenei were barely able to take from Kael's troops, in order to escape from Outland. So the Exodar is barely a decade under Draenei control.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They had that "temple" for a very long time, it was originally a prison after all. The Exodar on the other hand was part of the tempest keep, which the draenei were barely able to take from Kael's troops, in order to escape from Outland. So the Exodar is barely a decade under Draenei control.
    It's been in Draenai control for centuries, since it was one of the ships that saved them from Argus
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    That's Netherlight; I defended it on my paladin.

- - - Updated - - -

I may be mixing things up, but isn't that part where they fly is possibly later on?
    Person I quoted said about to leave but given the ending of the comic and the time skip it will be years

It's been in Draenai control for centuries, since it was one of the ships that saved them from Argus
    Nope that wasn't the ship that saved them from argus, it was the Genedar, which stopped working and stranded them on Dreanor. The Draenei have the exodar since bc.

That was Genedar/Oshu'gun. Tempest Keep arrived to Draenor only after it became Outland, when the Sha'tar answered the prayers of Aldor Priests in the ruins of Shattrath City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Um no it hasn't?

Yes I can explain. Velen is a fucking instance hopper and deserter. If one boss he is farming doesn't drop the item he wants he just leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    But Rakeesh is a demon, so wouldnt his soul just go back to the twisted nether to respawn?
    sure I wanted to capture Rakeesh alive

7+ Year Old Account
    you are wrong.
    the exodar became the new draenei ship during BC, before that they had the genedar.
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Oshu%27gun

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Ohh, I thought the Eredar title was given to the corrupted ones, seeing as they've always had different models in the game as well
    (Such as Sacrolash and Alythess), I thought Sacrolash was the Eredar and Alyhess the Man'ari, but now I understand.

Well, Man'ari then! I am still right about their leaders though, so I wonder what'll happen to them after we've dealt with the last demon lord.
    Val'zuun is a good eredar in dalaran