Quote Originally Posted by Dithemoira312 View Post
    Artifact Knowledge 4
    Just killed ashgalom hc with ak4. nothing new

Deleted
    Finished both Vault of Wardens and Neltharions Vault on mythic after getting AK4 earlier today... nothing.

I'm honestly leaning towards one of them dropping from the Storm Drake world boss - their loot tables weren't working on beta and we already know the quest has had a storm drake connection in the past.

Deleted
    I wouldn't expect anything before AK 12 if it's AK gated. Would be strange to limit one class less than another by AK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    I wouldn't expect anything before AK 12 if it's AK gated. Would be strange to limit one class less than another by AK.
    Tell that to paladins. They're gated behind at most ak 10 IIRC, maybe more.

Deleted
    Okay guys. U can thanks Shäninjah from Conseil des ombres EU for findings the hidden things than GM speak about in the vault.
    I will not break u the surprise of discover so i will just give you hints
    He was AK 3 but i don't think AK change something.

Infracted and removed useless info.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-20 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamlegoth View Post
    Okay guys. U can thanks Shäninjah from Conseil des ombres EU for findings the hidden things than GM speak about in the vault.
    This is nothing new and has been found already. It's just for the achievement. I like how you think you're the first to find it
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-20 at 03:11 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't that just for 'A Specter Illuminated' meta dungeon achievement?
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-20 at 03:11 PM.

Deleted
    Why u reported me for spam ? I give you the response how to find the hidden things of the vault ?

Deleted
    Why u reported me for spam ? I give you the response how to find the hidden things of the vault ?
    Which are totally irrelevant to this thread.

Back on topic, Nithogg is up supposedly, I would suggest anyone with AK4 goes and gives him a few stabby stabbys and see if he gives you any droppy droppys.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastabearian View Post
    Which are totally irrelevant to this thread.

Back on topic, Nithogg is up supposedly, I would suggest anyone with AK4 goes and gives him a few stabby stabbys and see if he gives you any droppy droppys.
    Just killed him, got 7 gold.

Thumbs down Map Location

Quote Originally Posted by draeth187 View Post
    There has been a lot of things about various maps. Sorry if someone has posted this already. What about the map being held by the pirate guy in our Order Hall near the dummies?

I can't seem to match it up with anywhere, but you guys know way more than I do.
    imgur.com/fqhvXj9
    I think i found the place. It is in Azsuna. You can clearly see the location of the 4 or 5 lakes when you are looking at the Suramar map [imgur.com/oaUoulu

There is a cave and there is a little pile of herbs lying around, it is clickable and there is a little textbox appearing stating, that someone OR something has left this behind http://imgur.com/ZB1NhiG

I don't know what to do here, but this is clearly the location from the map beeing holded by the guy in our classhall...

P.S: Sorry, i am not allowed to post links here, so i needed to cut them...
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-09-21 at 04:19 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspexis View Post
    I think i found the place. It is in Azsuna. You can clearly see the location of the 4 or 5 lakes when you are looking at the Suramar map [imgur.com/oaUoulu

There is a cave and there is a little pile of herbs lying around, it is clickable and there is a little textbox appearing stating, that someone OR something has left this behind imgur.com/ZB1NhiG

I don't know what to do here, but this is clearly the location from the map beeing holded by the guy in our classhall...

I also noticed this. Then I thought of opening my map and seeing if i could catch a glimpse of what our own map looks like...

Exact same map, I'm pretty certain it's a dead end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspexis View Post

There is a cave and there is a little pile of herbs lying around, it is clickable and there is a little textbox appearing stating, that someone OR something has left this behind imgur.com/ZB1NhiG

This is a rank3 Starlight Rose quest

On an unrelated note. People have claimed to get the assassination hidden appearance from the underbelly after reaching ak4. im currently trying to farm for it will update if i get it

Regarding the map: My rogue seems to hold the exact same map when quickly opening and closing the map. Screenshot: https: //imgur.com/a/SjaAg

Edit: Better screenshot: https: //i.imgur.com/QBJy9Dw.jpg
    Last edited by Siza; 2016-09-20 at 04:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siza View Post
    Regarding the map: My rogue seems to hold the exact same map when quickly opening and closing the map. Screenshot: https: //imgur.com/a/SjaAg

Edit: Better screenshot: https: //i.imgur.com/QBJy9Dw.jpg
    It's getting pretty bad when people can't read literally two posts down from the one they're replying to. I already said this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itasz View Post
    On an unrelated note. People have claimed to get the assassination hidden appearance from the underbelly after reaching ak4. im currently trying to farm for it will update if i get it
    That's what the discussion for assa artefact weapon is for.
    And yes it does drop when you have AK4 just got it myself.
    Also like 2 or 3 people already confirmed this in the other thread.
    Now back on topic plx.

I'm sorry, I didn't see your post for some reason. My bad. My DH buddy holds the same map btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedativ View Post
    Just killed him, got 7 gold.
    Congratulations!

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z5

http: // imgur.com /a/ fk4Ey

Just saw this guy in a BG but he wont tell anything