Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    They really do though. They're easier than Cata Heroics were.
    Dont agree with them being easier than cata heroics, but perhaps about the same difficulty is fair, and the difficulty of cata heroics had nothing to do in the group finder, it was just a bit too painful. And they were probably one of the reasons they made mythic dungeons, and also a big reason as to why they arent in the group finder.
    Last edited by theburned; 2016-09-20 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Dont agree with them being easier than cata heroics, but perhaps about the same difficulty is fair, and the difficulty of cata heroics had nothing to do in the group finder, it was just a bit too painful.
    They weren't too painful. They were just right.

If those could be in the group finder then Mythics can be, is the entire point.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Yeah, it's not like I've ever watched top players like Method wiping before on Twitch or anything...
    Damn dude, you must be one bad ass in real life!
    Wiping on what? Mythic raids that they're undergeared for and are some of the first players to see? That's hardly comparable to a mythic dungeon boss.

- - - Updated - - -

The Cata heroics were in some cases probably tuned a little too high for LFD. I remember one of the bosses in Stonecore in particular was awful with a random a group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

with a group of friends sure they werent hard at all, entire issue was that they couldn't be in the group finder, they were nerfed massively a short time after released because all the plebs who didnt know how to do them, and all the decent players who got grouped with said plebs started complaining so god damn much they had no choice, but to nerf them. End result would be the same if mythics were part of the group finder.

We have the premade group finder tool, and its more than sufficient to find mythic groups, and if you cant find a group you can make one on your own.

Deleted
    They are in the dungeon finder.

Oh, wait, you mean the random, automated dungeon finder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    Wiping on what? Mythic raids that they're undergeared for and are some of the first players to see? That's hardly comparable to a mythic dungeon boss.
    Top guilds are not streaming progression and they never have, so this is not a fair assumption to make, would expect him to talk about current dungeons, which are being streamed.

the wipes are usually due to trying to maximize speed rather than any lack of skill though.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    with a group of friends sure they werent hard at all, entire issue was that they couldn't be in the group finder, they were nerfed massively a short time after released because all the plebs who didnt know how to do them, and all the decent players who got grouped with said plebs started complaining so god damn much they had no choice, but to nerf them. End result would be the same if mythics were part of the group finder.

We have the premade group finder tool, and its more than sufficient to find mythic groups, and if you cant find a group you can make one on your own.
    Well then Blizzard just needs to have a backbone and allow people to wipe. Mythics 1000% should be in LFD.

Deleted
    TFW everyone keep talking about Cata MM and you remember Shattered Halls HM with a cold feeling down your spine.

Well then Blizzard just needs to have a backbone and allow people to wipe. Mythics 1000% should be in LFD.
    When they have a better solution than matching up all the plebs with people who just want to get their mythics done and be over with it, its not about having the backbone to stand against the whining its about providing a better experience for everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warpten View Post
    TFW everyone keep talking about Cata MM and you remember Shattered Halls HM with a cold feeling down your spine.

Marksman wasnt that bad in cata was it? jokes aside, its a silly discussion about wheter or not mythics should be a part of the LFD system, not wheter or not the content is super challenging, the real challenge in legion dungeons comes from mythic+ and everyone should know that.

Deleted
    Because most people are very bad at playing the game.

I remember one of the bosses in Stonecore in particular was awful with a random a group.
    Break yourselves upon my body!!
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    No, that makes you a retard. You wipe once, go "wtf did we do wrong?" and open up that dungeon journal you usually never touch to read all the abilities. Then you kill it the second attempt. Because you're not a retard. Or you keep wiping, because you are.
    Watch out folks, we got a Badas...I mean window licker here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    some pulls actually require CC especially if tank/healer are not well geared, when was last time you guys had to cc in dungeon finder?
    People say CC is needed in mythics....where, Done em all 2 times now as a tank, never CCed a thing.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

So you are telling me that the top players didn't wipe at all when they first stepped into a mythic dungeon? Because that is what he was claiming. A person in this thread said he wiped on the last boss a few times the FIRST time he stepped into the mythic dungeon.
    Then he came guns blazing like a keyboard warrior, claiming that "no skilled player" would ever die to a boss on mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Mythic dungeons require some co-ordination. I'm not saying mythic dungeons are stupidly hard or anything, but if you put the average or god forbid the under average player into these dungeons it WILL become a giant shitfest.
    They do? Most tomes, like 99% you don't need to CC, interrupt nor anything that requires you to do dps/tank/heal. Mythics are "difficult" because most people don;t remember how Vanilla and TBC dungeons used to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    They do? Most tomes, like 99% you don't need to CC, interrupt nor anything that requires you to do dps/tank/heal. Mythics are "difficult" because most people don;t remember how Vanilla and TBC dungeons used to be.
    That is: easy?
    For a lack of made friends during vanilla, all 5mans done with 3 ppl (prot warrior, holy priest, bm hunter), whats your point? The only thing remotly hard was Arugal pre level 18 without mana burn.
    Same goes or TBC "heroics", using other skills than direct heal or damage can hardly be counted as difficult because its BASIC.

Because sludge you, thats why.

In all seriousness.

That's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Mythic dungeons require some co-ordination. I'm not saying mythic dungeons are stupidly hard or anything, but if you put the average or god forbid the under average player into these dungeons it WILL become a giant shitfest.
    No they don't. They are just what Heroics were used to be called. Did Heroics require 5 outgeared mythic radier with food buffs and prepot? Don't be ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrno View Post
    hey internet hero, how about actually giving feedback to the OP instead of making yourself look like an ass
    He's not wrong though. Even 5 nonspeaking randoms getting toghether in LFG will kill Cordana after 2 wipes at worst.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Once they see the low participation rates due to it not being in the automated queue system they'll make them queueable - OR they'll just drop the Mythic dungeon feature like a hot potato in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Meythia View Post
    That is: easy?
    For a lack of made friends during vanilla, all 5mans done with 3 ppl (prot warrior, holy priest, bm hunter), whats your point? The only thing remotly hard was Arugal pre level 18 without mana burn.
    Same goes or TBC "heroics", using other skills than direct heal or damage can hardly be counted as difficult because its BASIC.

Something tells me you haven played in Vanilla And also because pulling 1 too many trash mobs would wipe you if you don't CC. How you can take 3 DH and pull half of the dungeon or all trash before each boss and nuke it down in few sec. Seen Dh doing 1.6mill dps on trash, just insane. Because you actually had to dispel, watch for mana and so on...

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    LFR raid ID's are boss by boss, so no, completely different.
    Actually, so are mythics. A friend invited me last Tuesday to help him finish the last boss in Nelth's Lair on mythic. Later that week I joined a pug and did it again to get loot off the other bosses.