Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    The difference between Trump acting "retarded"
    He wasn't acting "retarded", he was mocking a journalist with a congenital joint condition. You know, being a gigantic fucking asshole and colossal douchebag.

Presidential fucking material.

while being fully conscious and Clinton collapsing
    Already explained. Campaigning while having pneumonia and it eventually caught up with her. Shocking.

having an actual seizure is so vast no adult should need an explanation as to their nature.
    Which "seizure" are we talking about? Again, are we talking about the shit like her awkward attempt at a comedic double take? Or are these other "episodes" where totally real doctors diagnosed her.

I mean, the level of being able to watch a video of Clinton having a seizure, and then claiming she isn't having a seizure and there's nothing wrong with her: this is the double-think Orwell wrote about leaking into reality.
    As someone who has experience with seizures in my family, I can tell you right now, what your videos show aren't seizures of any variety (and there are several) that I am familiar with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    As someone who has experience with seizures in my family, I can tell you right now, what your videos show aren't seizures of any variety I am familiar with.
    But it says seizure in the video title! You can't post stuff to youtube if it's not true!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    You mean this?

Apparently Hillary is some kind of weird vampire that doesn't show up on mobile cameras...
    Do you believe that theory? There are pictures of the rally and in the same comment section the theory is debunked.

"I don't know where Hillary was, I don't know if that's the real Hillary."

Holy crap, this video is some top quality tinfoil hat material.

Omg that is really a thing people are believing. This election year is just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Omg that is really a thing people are believing. This election year is just crazy.
    I'm actually getting a bit down at the way things are going. It should be super-easy to attack Clinton on the things she's actually done and the position she actually holds, but the right still comes up with crazy stuff like this that no sane person should give any kind of consideration for. And it's working.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Yeah man, how could anyone possibly get the impression that he was calling for someone to shoot her when he said...

... Oh...

So uh, what could a "second amendment person" do to Hillary after she's elected and before she picks judges that would allow them to stop her from picking judges? Aim a gun at her until she's frightened into a coma?
    He was talking about rotten tomato throwers, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I'm actually getting a bit down at the way things are going. It should be super-easy to attack Clinton on the things she's actually done and the position she actually holds, but the right still comes up with crazy stuff like this that no sane person should give any kind of consideration for. And it's working.
    Well I have thought for a while that Trump is going to win this election just because we here in America like to be entertained more than anything else. So I guess making everything seem like a bad tv show works wonders.

Man these polls are all over the place!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Man these polls are all over the place!
    I doubt the relevance of polls these days. Look at it this way, "robocalls" to cell phones are illegal under FCC rules. New voters frankly don't have land lines. So polling these days is reaching a smaller and smaller segment of the voting populace. Adding into that, polls are really more a measure of candidate enthusiasm. If you're going to vote for X but you're not enthusiastic about it, you don't answer the poll call.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Not really. The LA times poll continues to skew towards Trump because of how they sampled, Fox is finally back to a razor thin margin for Trump, other polls continue to show Hillary in the lead but her lead shrinking.

Hardly what I think most would reasonably consider "all over the place!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    I doubt the relevance of polls these days. Look at it this way, "robocalls" to cell phones are illegal under FCC rules. New voters frankly don't have land lines. So polling these days is reaching a smaller and smaller segment of the voting populace. Adding into that, polls are really more a measure of candidate enthusiasm. If you're going to vote for X but you're not enthusiastic about it, you don't answer the poll call.
    But when they use the polls to allow for third party candidates into presidential debates... you hope they're accurate.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Do you believe that theory? There are pictures of the rally and in the same comment section the theory is debunked.
    hey man, it is a wildly believed fact that object permanence has a liberal bias.

but seriously, you can't see anything in those phones through the camera, but the phone the guy was talking about clearly wasn't pointed at where Hillary was walking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    But when they use the polls to allow for third party candidates into presidential debates... you hope they're accurate.
    No I don't... I assume they're just as flawed as any other.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Not really. The LA times poll continues to skew towards Trump because of how they sampled, Fox is finally back to a razor thin margin for Trump, other polls continue to show Hillary in the lead but her lead shrinking.

Hardly what I think most would reasonably consider "all over the place!"
    CNN/ORC 9/1 - 9/4 786 LV 3.5 48 49 Trump +1
    CNN/ORC 7/29 - 7/31 894 RV 3.5 52 43 Clinton +9
    CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 882 RV 3.5 45 48 Trump +3
    CNN/ORC 7/13 - 7/16 872 RV 3.5 49 42 Clinton +7

Hell even the Clinton News Network went from +9 Hillary to +1 Trump.

Herald of the Titans DocSavageFan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's not, though. That's the thing.

It's conspiracy theorists who are SURE that Hillary has some fatal/degenerative disease throwing their arms up in the air and flailing about at the slightest hint of anything that backs up that notion, no matter how irrelevant it is.
    Are Colin Powell and Jeffrey Leeds considered conspiracy theorists as well in your world?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...e-podium-step/

Emails from the hacking group DC Leaks are likely to further fuel speculation into Hillary Clinton’s health because of remarks attributed to Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse, Rhode Island Democrat.

A March 14, 2015, conversation between former Secretary of State Colin L. Powell and Democratic donor Jeffrey Leeds shows the two discussing Mrs. Clinton’s appearance and overall health. Mr. Leeds tells Mr. Powell that even ardent supporters of the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee are worried about her stamina.

“[Sen.] Sheldon Whitehouse, who is a huge Clinton supporter, said they were both giving speeches at the same event a few months back and she could barely climb the podium steps,” Mr. Leeds said.

“On HD TV she doesn’t look good. She’s working herself to death,” Mr. Powell said in a previous email with the donor. Screenshots of the emails were posted to Twitter on Tuesday night by the Intercept’s Lee Feng.

“I’m not denying it,” Mr. Powell told Buzzfeed on Tuesday when asked about the authenticity of the hacking group’s documents.

The DC Leaks emails were disclosed just days after Mrs. Clinton, 68, collapsed at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York. The former secretary of state’s campaign initially said she had “overheated,” but then disclosed hours later that she was suffering from pneumonia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    CNN/ORC 9/1 - 9/4 786 LV 3.5 48 49 Trump +1
    CNN/ORC 7/29 - 7/31 894 RV 3.5 52 43 Clinton +9
    CNN/ORC 7/22 - 7/24 882 RV 3.5 45 48 Trump +3
    CNN/ORC 7/13 - 7/16 872 RV 3.5 49 42 Clinton +7

Hell even the Clinton News Network went from +9 Hillary to +1 Trump.
    I'm not sure why people are surprised the race is tightening as it gets closer to election day. That's what the media wants. Not to mention a nice pro-Trump balance of Hillary issues combined with lack of gaffes (mostly).

However you are just looking at national polls which don't mean much given the Democratic natural advantage in the electoral map. Even if the national polls were tied it's likely Clinton would win. Trump still has a lot of work to do in battleground states to become the favored candidate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post
    Are Colin Powell and Jeffrey Leeds considered conspiracy theorists as well in your world?

Give it up. The concept that Clinton is so ill she can't walk up two steps but has the energy to campaign for president is a self contradictory position.

It only makes sense to people who don't like to use critical thinking to realize a dying person running for president makes zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeero sense.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSavageFan View Post

You'll notice that neither of them are claiming 'OMG PARKINSONS'. Hell, Powell just says she's overworked. That's a far cry from what the healthers want to believe.

There's always the option of "No President", if it gets the majority.