Thread: Neck enchant?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Neck enchant?

soooo which one is better for holy? The one that heals a target, the one with crit and haste proc or mastery ?

The heal enchant sounds fun, but if it has an icd of like 45 seconds I don't think I'll bother =/

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubity View Post
    soooo which one is better for holy? The one that heals a target, the one with crit and haste proc or mastery ?

The heal enchant sounds fun, but if it has an icd of like 45 seconds I don't think I'll bother =/
    For holy mybe the priestess? for discipline think is the claw

Soldier. Priestess does not scale and is pretty bad. Go with soldier.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

What about the dps enchant Mark of the Hidden Satyr for disc.
    Mark of the Hidden Satyr
    Permanently enchants a necklace to sometimes summon a satyr that will fire a nightmare bolt at your enemy, dealing 41626 to 48375 damage.

Mark of the trained soldier is the neck enchant for holy. 300 mastery will give you more overall troughput then the healing of the mark of the ancient priestess does. The haste crit proc of mark of the claw is nice but unreliable. For disc it could be mark of the hidden satyr or mark of the claw but I dont know enough about disc so cant give a solid 1 on that part.

Some people say that the satyr damage doesn't heal (talking about discipline). Not sure of intended or a error... So proc haste and crit will be better since increase damage and heals.
    If the satyr damage heals, then the things are different.

For holy if the priestess doesn't scale then yeah, is very bad choice

I don't remember where I had read it, or if I am just going insane, but I believe I read that the satyr damage does not count towards atonement healing. It's damage does not count towards the priests spell damage.

Whatever you get, don't get the mark of the ancient priestess. For a full heroic clear it did 11m healing over the ENTIRE NIGHT.