Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fury Warrior Hidden Artifact Appearance

It seems like from those who played on beta, that it is found by combining three items obtained from Skorvald and the two World Boss Dragons; is there any confirmation on if Skorvald's item is dropping yet, and if so, does it drop on normal/heroic?

Not sure, ive killed him 5ish times on heroic, havent dropped anything. If it drops from him its gonna be a pain to get.

Have killed him a few times on Normal, Heroic and Mythic and I haven't gotten it yet. (Always as fury as well, never got to play a different spec in dungeons)

Deleted
    I need some help from Sarri - FR build - Dauntless or OP - i have played both and hard to decide? And pls give some advice for a proper AOE spec using FR or other AOE spec with high enough Boss ST dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Todu View Post
    I need some help from Sarri - FR build - Dauntless or OP - i have played both and hard to decide? And pls give some advice for a proper AOE spec using FR or other AOE spec with high enough Boss ST dmg.
    I don't see how that comment relates to this topic...

Deleted
    I messed up topix, sorry.

Do we know what the drop rate is on this yet? what difficulties it can drop on?

Seems pretty insane having to deal with what appears to be a drop chance of a boss in a 5 man, then killing two world bosses when other specs just walk into a cave and click on some stuff to unlock their's.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

I've killed God-King Skovald 13 times on heroic, twice on mythic. Always as fury, haven't gotten the haft.

have u tried hiding your weapon via transmog?

There was a light discussion around this in Beta that there is probably a quest you obtain somewhere. That then sends you to collect these three items. The skovald one was obtained by a few people on beta as a rare drop, but I saw something recently that said many of these items "do not simply drop"

So, somewhere out there is a trigger. We just don't know what it is.

Could be triggered by exalted with Valajar, or simply doesn't drop because the world-boss related stuff isn't activated yet. Could literally be anything. But I'd rather have the drop rate as it is right now, then everyone running with it in 2 months time.

Maybe you need to finish your campaign first?

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Maybe you need to finish your campaign first?
    That's pretty insane since warriors already have the longest campaign class wise, and like I said above, other specs require far less work to unlock their hidden appearances.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    No but ours require world boss kills anyway.

Got a new emote from the crow in stormheim after getting 3rd anti knowledge. He one you get when you land from order hall.
    Anyone got exalted yet?

Since the world bosses are out now, has anyone got either of the skulls from the two dragons to drop yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Since the world bosses are out now, has anyone got either of the skulls from the two dragons to drop yet?
    I didn't get anything. Wowhead comments all saying the same.

Either low drop chance or there's some kind of gating like AK level 5+ or something to trigger it.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    I didn't get anything. Wowhead comments all saying the same.

Either low drop chance or there's some kind of gating like AK level 5+ or something to trigger it.
    If it does require higher AK, I am fine with that, I just wish it was better communicated to us, so I would at least have a goal to work towards, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    If it does require higher AK, I am fine with that, I just wish it was better communicated to us, so I would at least have a goal to work towards, you know.
    But then it wouldn't be a hidden skin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DOUBLEXBAUGH View Post
    But then it wouldn't be a hidden skin.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that term was intentionally used to keep people actively playing by making them search for them. I don't think those who have spent a good amount of time searching would have played as much if they had known that some of the skins are time-gated (behind AK).